+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ACS said:
Looks like the 2014 Applicants are finally getting their AORs.....those from March are getting August 6th AORs.....wow.....

At least that is SOME movement.......hope we get AIPs and DMs rolling in too!!!!!!!!!!
But don't let that fool you. Even though the AOR was received on August 6th, it's retroactive to the date that they actually received the application.

Just hoping that you don't think that their `clock' started on August 6th. ;)

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Another week is almost over without getting a single AIP...? If so, this is b****t. Seriously.

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
JohnnyP said:
Another week is almost over without getting a single AIP...? If so, this is b****t. Seriously.
Maybe it's all the ppl who aren't on the forum getting AIPs?!? That's the only excuse I can tell myself.........

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
ACS said:
Maybe it's all the ppl who aren't on the forum getting AIPs?!? That's the only excuse I can tell myself.........
That's what I keep trying to tell myself as well. Otherwise, 3 weeks with no AIPs makes me super depressed! I just feel bad for those here on the forums that are still waiting for AIP who were still before July 30th...

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ACS said:
Looks like the 2014 Applicants are finally getting their AORs.....those from March are getting August 6th AORs.....wow.....

At least that is SOME movement.......hope we get AIPs and DMs rolling in too!!!!!!!!!!
That's crazy, I would be very worry if it took 5 months for me to receive AOR, your file haven't even been checked for complete forms and documents missing... Image get your file sent back to you after 5 months for some mistakes or anything. And worse, you don't have a letter from CIC for 5 months to help proving you're on the wait for PR.

Not forgetting this is a paid service, in the case of sponsorship it's in benefit of citizens and current permanent residents. I just have to say this whole process is so disrespectful to all of us, specially since March 2014, not to mention 2013 strike.

jen1975

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2014....CPC-M
Med's Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
14-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2013...(DM)
LANDED..........
26-08-2014 in Montreal
ACS said:
July month has been the longest ...............

I know how you feel to see another week gone and nothing has taken place.

I got DM letter and is waiting on landing date, it is a month today and nothing has happen as yet.

Everyone is waiting on something, AOR, API, DM, LD and PR card................ ::)

It seem like CIC don't care about us , they already have our money and we are the ones who want something from them, we have to wait on there time.

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Brazilian Canadian said:
That's crazy, I would be very worry if it took 5 months for me to receive AOR, your file haven't even been checked for complete forms and documents missing... Image get your file sent back to you after 5 months for some mistakes or anything. And worse, you don't have a letter from CIC for 5 months to help proving you're on the wait for PR.

Not forgetting this is a paid service, in the case of sponsorship it's in benefit of citizens and current permanent residents. I just have to say this whole process is so disrespectful to all of us, specially since March 2014, not to mention 2013 strike.
Not only is it disrespectful, but they wont even give us a single ray of hope, a bit of movement in the aip, an update on why things have been slowing down, an a timeline at the least when things are going to start moving. At least give us a spark of hope. I can bear this, i swear but to leave you in the dark, and not knowing anything is just so inhumane.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyla36 said:
Not only is it disrespectful, but they wont even give us a single ray of hope, a bit of movement in the aip, an update on why things have been slowing down, an a timeline at the least when things are going to start moving. At least give us a spark of hope. I can bear this, i swear but to leave you in the dark, and not knowing anything is just so inhumane.
We shouldn't be here complaining to each other. Gear up and head to your local MP office. They will be the point of contact to address this issue. CIC is not around to feel ashamed. Only MPs can criticize their works.

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyla36 said:
That's why I think is so disrespectful, if they had reasons, or at least open communication to why they not processing inland, and also a real timeline with when the files are going to be processed it would still be bad, but at least we would know and plan better.

About the MP's someone mentioned, as far as I know all the people that sent a letter to their MP in this forum had a very bad outcome, they did not help and answered saying this is normal timeline and that we should apply out land, as they see it would be preferable for the government.

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
2014 are getting AORs. Have faith guys.
Anyone else contacted their MPs in regards to this?

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
I sent couple of emails to the MP and heard back that she was not my MP. They gave me the correct MP I should be contacting.
So I sent email to the other MP 3 times so far without getting any kind of reply.
I wish I could go to the office, but I am working out of province right now. I guess I just need to keep sending email every week.

Brazilian Canadian said:
That's why I think is so disrespectful, if they had reasons, or at least open communication to why they not processing inland, and also a real timeline with when the files are going to be processed it would still be bad, but at least we would know and plan better.

About the MP's someone mentioned, as far as I know all the people that sent a letter to their MP in this forum had a very bad outcome, they did not help and answered saying this is normal timeline and that we should apply out land, as they see it would be preferable for the government.

flange12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
15-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2015
Yes tons of AORs for the 2014ers! At least it is a sign they are doing SOMETHING with inland apps. I'm hoping this means that starting next week they will start processing AIPS very quickly and all July and August apps will hear by the end of next week ;D

MiriMinBC

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
bruneian said:
2014 are getting AORs. Have faith guys.
Anyone else contacted their MPs in regards to this?

Yes, my husband did. We were already in close contact with our MP because my husband's GST refunds are screwed up. When he filed taxes, he of course put our Canadian born daughter on there. However his wife, me, doesn't have a Social Insurance Number. CRA refuses to believe this regardless of documentation sent. So we had the MP on it. It's still a mess.

Anyway, we mentioned our CIC case to the clerk we always deal with in our MP's office. She said they have tried in the past to get information for constituents on PR and citizenship cases. She said they never budge. I asked why and she said, "well when you aren't elected, you don't really need to fight to keep your job, do you?". So sad.

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flange12 said:
Yes tons of AORs for the 2014ers! At least it is a sign they are doing SOMETHING with inland apps. I'm hoping this means that starting next week they will start processing AIPS very quickly and all July and August apps will hear by the end of next week ;D
I like how you think!!! :D