waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
MiriMinBC said:
I'm going to be kicking myself in the butt all day for not doing Outland.
i'm sure it's quite frustrating. the sponsorship approval part of outland is increasing drastically too, so it leads me to suspect there is some internal struggle in getting the mississauga office on track and efficient to handle the work load increase since the transfer.

i am hoping the sudden shift the outland visa offices seem to have experience will trickle down to mississauga soon enough. it has been noted that there may have been "internal directives" when it comes to clearing out the files (not sure how reliable the intel is), so perhaps it's only a matter of time before mississauga gets back on track and starts moving those files too!

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
I have yet to receive anything! And I dont think RRSweet has received anything either! Also someone needs to teach the basics of counting to cic from july 30th 2013 to july 30th 2014 its 12 months, not 11! However this gives me the impression that for some reason cic is trying to stay below 12 months, so I hope everyone gets AIP within 1 year of applying or less
bankerguy said:
Omg its at July 30th!!

at least its moving!! slow as hell but any progress is better than no progress.

Lets hope that they are going to be shifting resources from temp / working holiday visa's to inland PR apps Aug 1st since there's only a month of summer left and most of the summer apps would have been in April - July

There at 50 days of applications ahead of mine, we have 121 days until her permit expires.. .. Even if it takes them two days to process 1 days worth of appliations, me and my common-law should be okay

*fingers crossed*

MiriMinBC

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
So I called CIC, because I guess I am a masochist. :D The very kind lady said everything had been reviewed but the officer in charge of my file hadn't made a decision. I'm sort of confused. Do they go and meditate on these things? If you've reviewed all the information wouldn't you make a decision after reviewing?

I'm just happy our daughter was born up here so I don't have to go through this with her. Then again, my husband wants to move to the US eventually so we will be doing the process for his green card eventually.

Anyway, they told me there *should* be a decision and I should have my AIP in 2 weeks. But they told me that at the beginning of July too.

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
ortom said:
I have yet to receive anything! And I dont think RRSweet has received anything either! Also someone needs to teach the basics of counting to cic from july 30th 2013 to july 30th 2014 its 12 months, not 11! However this gives me the impression that for some reason cic is trying to stay below 12 months, so I hope everyone gets AIP within 1 year of applying or less

I 100% agree with you.

I do think that they dont want it to get to 12 months and they were targeting a Aug 1st date where they will speed things up and get back on track....
Thats why they jumped it to July 30th even though ppl from July 29 and 30th have not got AIP's and thats why they left it at 11 months even those its been 12 months and 1 day.

These next few weeks will be very very interesting... I have a feeling we'll start seeing a lot of AIP and AIP + DM's coming in next week.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
bankerguy said:
I 100% agree with you.

I do think that they dont want it to get to 12 months and they were targeting a Aug 1st date where they will speed things up and get back on track....
Thats why they jumped it to July 30th even though ppl from July 29 and 30th have not got AIP's and thats why they left it at 11 months even those its been 12 months and 1 day.

These next few weeks will be very very interesting... I have a feeling we'll start seeing a lot of AIP and AIP + DM's coming in next week.
I really hope so! The past couple of weeks with no good news for anyone has been terrible. It's inching closer and closer to our application date...I can barely stand it! Come on, progress! :)

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let's hope the remaining applicants from July get their AIP by tomorrow, and that next week it's the start of a new age for inland processing LOL.
I'm happy they didn't want to update 12 months, as everyone else I think they are trying to stay below this mark, and since they've already pass it, they will be forced to speed things up a little. It would be better to have the updates accurate, but I guess if they already post July 30th they must be close to finish those applications.

April Fajardo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
mattb123 said:
Those are US applicants? I want to throw myself off a cliff for not applying outland at this point.

I know , me too!

Ass2014

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPM-v transfer to CPM-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
Yes up front
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
------
VISA ISSUED...
----
LANDED..........
02-27-2015
I sent my application late in august but I don't really remember the date, i received the letter on begun of september saying they received my application on september 12, then on ecas on the 21 they start processing

What should be my date?

Thanks

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
Ass2014 said:
I sent my application late in august but I don't really remember the date, i received the letter on begun of september saying they received my application on september 12, then on ecas on the 21 they start processing

What should be my date?

Thanks
The date you'll be looking for them to get to will be the date it was received, which is September 12th. :)

Kaylene

Oct 30, 2012
Welp I have come by and written a couple things on here so I figured I would give an update for all those still waiting.

We sent our application in June of 2013 received the 16th I believe.

Received AIP February 2014 (beginning of the month)

June 25, 2014 Received info that our case was processed and that Etobicoke would be contacting us for an interview. I believe this is DM

July 30th received an email from Etobicoke about our interview time. Will happen on August 9th.

Now my question is will he receive permanent residence and some sort of form showing it that day?

And now long does it take for your PR card to come in we want to go to Florida for Christmas to see his mom.

Thank you in advance.

5hr3wd

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville --> CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
15-August-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
Kaylene said:
Now my question is will he receive permanent residence and some sort of form showing it that day?

And now long does it take for your PR card to come in we want to go to Florida for Christmas to see his mom.

Thank you in advance.
Yes, you will receive a Confirmation of Permanent Residence form (CoPR) that day. If you're going to US in your car/private transport, you can use CoPR on your way back to get into Canada. You don't need to wait for the PR Card unless you're going by air.

jen1975

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2014....CPC-M
Med's Request
sent with application
Med's Done....
14-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2013...(DM)
LANDED..........
26-08-2014 in Montreal
Congrats Kaylene. but 9th is a SATURDAY.

Do they work on that day ?

I am just a few days after you, so I am hoping to get my interview date soon.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kaylene said:
Welp I have come by and written a couple things on here so I figured I would give an update for all those still waiting.

We sent our application in June of 2013 received the 16th I believe.

Received AIP February 2014 (beginning of the month)

June 25, 2014 Received info that our case was processed and that Etobicoke would be contacting us for an interview. I believe this is DM

July 30th received an email from Etobicoke about our interview time. Will happen on August 9th.

Thank you in advance.

In 02/2014 CIC processed June 2013 applications
In 07/2014 CIC is processing July 2013 applications

In 5 months they cannot finish processing one month of applications.

Something are very wrong and we dont know how/where to express our concerns. They are not doing anything to improve because nobody in government cares. Shame on Canada!

cmathslu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013, AIP and DM Jul 11, 2014
Med's Done....
With application
LANDED..........
Waiting....
yata520 said:
u still didn't get ur landing letter yet ???
No, i don't trust that the landing will come sooner so just to be safe I will apply for work permit.

Kaylene

Oct 30, 2012
jen1975 said:
Congrats Kaylene. but 9th is a SATURDAY.

Do they work on that day ?

I am just a few days after you, so I am hoping to get my interview date soon.
I thought the same thing but then I reread it and it says Saturday August 9th... So the answer is yes. Makes the day super crazy. My dad is getting married that day but our interview is at 9:15 am so I'm not worried.