App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
If the applicant lives in the Mississauga then the local office would most likely be there. This sounds like this transfer is quite different. It may or may not be. FOSS notes will not be blank. I ordered my FOSS notes twice while my app was in process and there was lots of info on them.

AchankengCrawford said:
Okay, because you're from Mississauga you don't have to worry. You haven't been removed from the normal stream and CIC likely doesn't have worries regarding your relationship. At this point, applying for your case notes will not be productive (they will probably be blank). The confusion came because you mentioned it was transferred to your local office, but what happened is that all inland applications are now being processed in Mississauga, not Vegreville. Almost everyone still waiting on AIP received the same letter saying their file was transferred to Mississauga. It just looks like it was transferred to your local office because that's where you happen to live. The letter was not AIP and really doesn't mean anything except for that your file hasn't been lost. No need to panic. Just keep waiting.

askmissy

Jun 8, 2014
Hello there do anyone here know who got a Conditional PR.
I saw one member was worried about it and I tried sending her a message but wouldn't go through. Her username is MAXLET i would like to get in contact with her or maybe anyone here who has the same dilemma or issues before regarding Contional PR please share your experience with me. Thank you

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
askmissy said:
Hello there do anyone here know who got a Conditional PR.
I saw one member was worried about it and I tried sending her a message but wouldn't go through. Her username is MAXLET i would like to get in contact with her or maybe anyone here who has the same dilemma or issues before regarding Contional PR please share your experience with me. Thank you
No issues, just some basic information.

If you and your partner or spouse have been together for less than 2 years on the day that you submit your application, you will likely have the conditional PR (Condition 51). This simply means that the couple must stay together for 2 years (living together unless separated for work perhaps) from the date the person became PR. That's it...nothing for a legitimate couple to even worry about!

pritha

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-07-2013
File Transfer...
11-03-2014
Med's Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
14-06-2013
Interview........
11-06-2014
Passport Req..
waived
LANDED..........
11-06-2014
I'm so excited for my appointment tomorrow!!! I might be not sleeping..

Radium

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28. 2015
Med's Done....
August 18, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I need some help from you guys. I've to file for my Spouse Permanent resident sponsorship. Not too sure if I should file it Inland or Outland.
So here's my story. I became PR of Canada in July 2013 after provincial nomination program route.
Before our marriage my wife was also in Canada but we were both living and working in different provinces that time.
She has 3 years open work permit expiring next year in July.
We got married in Feb 2014 in our home country (India).
After marriage and having a beautiful time with our family (went home after 3 years time) we're back in Canada (had to leave my province for her because she doesn't like mine :()
I have a job now and she resumed working where she was working previously.

Just out of your experience, could you please suggest should I go with inland or outland filing.
Your guidance will help me a lot. Thanks a lot in advance.

shinigamifall

Jun 9, 2014
computergeek said:
CEC is currently taking 13 months and the applicant is eligible for a "Bridging Open Work Permit" after CPC-S has issued AOR (~6 weeks).

It's also permissible to apply in both categories simultaneously, though that's twice the cost, twice the police certificates. They can't even use the same medical (family class is "excessive demand exempt" and CEC is not exempt).
I currently have a closed work permit and am working. My husband will be sponsoring me. What is this Bridging Open Work Permit? Should I show records of my employment even if it is not required in the application? So i'm guessing the more data you provide about your relationship, the better it is?

mariannamurrieta

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
toronto, ON, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 - 03 - 2013
Doc's Request.
Police certificate request after AIP January-9-2014 sent on January-10-2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2013
File Transfer...
AIP + OWP January-9-2014
Med's Request
Med's sent with app
Interview........
Not interview request at this time.
Passport Req..
DM: May 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
june 11 2014
Landing tomorrow at 10:15!!! I'm between happy, and nervous and more nervous then happy, excited all in once ! I checked my documents more than 20 times already, and definetly I will not sleep or maybe a little bit.

I will write about it tomorrow :)

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
watchnlearn said:
Thank you for the clarification! That's certainly a relief to know and I'm a lot less panicked now :). Are you aware of the processing times for people whose applications were opened in August 2013 (Or summer 2013 in general)? I'm just curious how long it's taking these days.
Just to be sure - the letter that everyone got starts:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residency under the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada CLass. This is to advise you that your application has been transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, as that office is now the Designated Processing Centre for your application. The Case Processing Centre may contact you to seek additional information or clarification. Once processing is complete, that office will notify you by mail of their decision.

Then it asks: When should I contact CIC? and then How do I check the status of my application?

Sincerely, Office A - Case Processing Centre Vegreville

Is that the letter you got? If so, nothing to worry about. If not, I would follow the advice of the other posters and access your notes.

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
Radium said:
Hello Everyone,

I need some help from you guys. I've to file for my Spouse Permanent resident sponsorship. Not too sure if I should file it Inland or Outland.
So here's my story. I became PR of Canada in July 2013 after provincial nomination program route.
Before our marriage my wife was also in Canada but we were both living and working in different provinces that time.
She has 3 years open work permit expiring next year in July.
We got married in Feb 2014 in our home country (India).
After marriage and having a beautiful time with our family (went home after 3 years time) we're back in Canada (had to leave my province for her because she doesn't like mine :()
I have a job now and she resumed working where she was working previously.

Just out of your experience, could you please suggest should I go with inland or outland filing.

doesn't matter , India is 13months +55day( more or less) inland is 11+8 ( more or less) it just have question what u mean by went home after 3 years time??
Your guidance will help me a lot. Thanks a lot in advance.

Brazilian Canadian

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I still have some waiting for AIP, but I was curious if anyone in BC could get Health Card with AIP?

Thanks!

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Brazilian Canadian said:
Hi Guys,

I still have some waiting for AIP, but I was curious if anyone in BC could get Health Card with AIP?

Thanks!
Well from what they told me, which could be different than other people on here, is that once your sponser is okayed you get BC medical.