AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
We had an interview at stage 1 to prove our relationship n after an hour of questions the immigration officer approved both my husband n me. Se gave us our AIP letters n DM to me n the OWP to hubby on the spot.... I called cic n was told that hubby has met 2 of 4 steps of verifications in stage 2... his eligibility to PR n Security has been passed now they are reviewing his medical (request for extension) n his criminality background check. I hope they don't create more issues for us because e have already waited 2 years to get this far.....

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( No One missing me :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(U All Guys Forget me :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(You All Guys Busy Counting On CIC :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(But I Am Busy Counting On U Guys :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(I Just Goes Through Spread Sheet :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(6 July Applicants Already Over 240 Days (more than 8 months :'( :'( :'(
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(I Just Wanna Know Did Someone Called CIC Or Waiting For Me To Reached 240 Days :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I AM BACK :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
rifat said:
We had an interview at stage 1 to prove our relationship n after an hour of questions the immigration officer approved both my husband n me. Se gave us our AIP letters n DM to me n the OWP to hubby on the spot.... I called cic n was told that hubby has met 2 of 4 steps of verifications in stage 2... his eligibility to PR n Security has been passed now they are reviewing his medical (request for extension) n his criminality background check. I hope they don't create more issues for us because e have already waited 2 years to get this far.....
Where's your local office Rifat? Why do they transfer your application? What do they ask during the interview? Congrats! you're almost done with this ardous process!

mattb123

Sep 24, 2013
HARMIN said:
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( No One missing me :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(U All Guys Forget me :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(You All Guys Busy Counting On CIC :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(But I Am Busy Counting On U Guys :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(I Just Goes Through Spread Sheet :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(6 July Applicants Already Over 240 Days (more than 8 months :'( :'( :'(
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(I Just Wanna Know Did Someone Called CIC Or Waiting For Me To Reached 240 Days :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Dude stop with the emojis already.

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
AchankengCrawford said:
This is true, but it's my understanding that the vast majority of the time, the validity of the relationship is determined in stage 1. I think that it is quite rare for someone to get AIP and then not get DM and even rarer for someone to get DM and then have their landing date cancelled.
I think assessment of relationship is done at stage 1 because they did ask me for more proof and then I was given aip after they received it

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
minime# said:
I think assessment of relationship is done at stage 1 because they did ask me for more proof and then I was given aip after they received it
Hi minime,

Did u manage to apply for OWP online? I applied for Common-Law too! I managed to get documents about the proof of our cohabitation though. We were 1 yr and 6 months continous living together before I sent my application. Fingers cross I will not encounter lots of problems along the way! If I have, we have strong proofs that we were living together...

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Where all July Applicants Gone ????
Guys its time to knock the CIC door before they bring up their processing time for first stage 8 months to 9 months
Don't wait for Harmin to reached 240 days because by that time CIC gonna push this 270 days
Come out now and jump in to the battlefield and get ready to fight for bright and good future in Canada
PLEASE CALL AND ASK THEM NICELY ..in this battlefield use phone calls for fight ..No Arms.. :p :p :p :p :p

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HARMIN said:
Guys its time to knock the CIC door before they bring up their processing time for first stage 8 months to 9 months
Don't wait for Harmin to reached 240 days because by that time CIC gonna push this 270 days
Come out now and jump in to the battlefield and get ready to fight for bright and good future in Canada
PLEASE CALL AND ASK THEM NICELY ..in this battlefield use phone calls for fight ..No Arms.. :p :p :p :p :p
I know you don't want to hear this, but...

As long as the processing time is faster than when you submitted your application, you're still ahead of what you `thought' it would take, right?

Processing times for AIP, when I submitted my application, were 11 months. ANYTHING faster than that and I'll be very happy.

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
Carlaganda23 said:
Where's your local office Rifat? Why do they transfer your application? What do they ask during the interview? Congrats! you're almost done with this ardous process!
[/quote

carlagand23:
My local office is Calgary, our file was transferred back in Oct 2012 and interview was in Oct 2013. They looked at our pics and proof that we live together then the officer asked me about our relationship how we met and how we got married and where, then the officer told me the shocking news the reason y our file took soon long to process and reach to where we are now. Someone wrote a letter to the CIC with brief details about our relationship that it was fake and I was forced into my marriage.... it was shocking because with so much detail it had to be someone close to me.... I still don't know who sent that letter but I wish to know and ask them why.... but then I do have a feeling of who it is..... but clearing the doubt we received our dim, aip n hubby got owp....

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
Ponga said:
I know you don't want to hear this, but...

As long as the processing time is faster than when you submitted your application, you're still ahead of what you `thought' it would take, right?

Processing times for AIP, when I submitted my application, were 11 months. ANYTHING faster than that and I'll be very happy.
You're right about that Ponga! I will be hoping that the July 2013 applicants will receive some good news in the next few weeks!

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
Carlaganda23 said:
carlagand23:
My local office is Calgary, our file was transferred back in Oct 2012 and interview was in Oct 2013. They looked at our pics and proof that we live together then the officer asked me about our relationship how we met and how we got married and where, then the officer told me the shocking news the reason y our file took soon long to process and reach to where we are now. Someone wrote a letter to the CIC with brief details about our relationship that it was fake and I was forced into my marriage.... it was shocking because with so much detail it had to be someone close to me.... I still don't know who sent that letter but I wish to know and ask them why.... but then I do have a feeling of who it is..... but clearing the doubt we received our dim, aip n hubby got owp....

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
minime# said:
Yes as I have heard the assessment of relationship is done at stage 1

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
HARMIN said:

Harmin:
I did call the CIC and have got no good news just like last month same answer that I still have until June as I am still in my time frame for the app to be processed so nothing still...... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
rifat said:
Carlaganda23 said:
[/quote

carlagand23:
Jesshhh!!! Somebody might got jealous or angry about you two! I was thinking about my application to get scrutinized too because I was 2 and half months out of status before I sent my application. I was TFW and my employer was denied for LMO many times ( Nursing Job Offer) I didn't expect it to happen! I was lucky my partner and his family supported me along the way. We filed the Sponsorship last Feb and still waiting till now. Jesshhh...I wasn't used to stay at home person not doing anything. I hope and pray that the application doesn't take ages to process. I'm happy for you guys, you're almost at the end of the process..

AckTivity

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
13-01-2014 (mailed 24-01-2014)
Nomination.....
AIP: 17-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
23-02-2015
rifat said:
Someone wrote a letter to the CIC with brief details about our relationship that it was fake and I was forced into my marriage.... it was shocking because with so much detail it had to be someone close to me.... I still don't know who sent that letter but I wish to know and ask them why.... but then I do have a feeling of who it is..... but clearing the doubt we received our dim, aip n hubby got owp....
Egads. This is a huge fear for me. I could see my ex doing something like this if she thought of it. Thankfully I don't think she will, because it would be an awful lot of work for her to figure out where to send information. Not that we couldn't prove our relationship but what a horrible thing to be in limbo like that over someone being spiteful, for whatever reason.