06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
July 23rd 2014 :)
AckTivity said:
Egads. This is a huge fear for me. I could see my ex doing something like this if she thought of it. Thankfully I don't think she will, because it would be an awful lot of work for her to figure out where to send information. Not that we couldn't prove our relationship but what a horrible thing to be in limbo like that over someone being spiteful, for whatever reason.
Sadly AckTivity this letter was written by my family.....

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
rifat said:
It is sad, but sometimes family are the ones who have trouble seeing it. My aunt was asking about it and I told her that we would have conditional PR because we hadn't been together long before we were married and she asked me what happened if my husband left me after the two years and just took the PR as if to suggest that the only reason we were together was so he could get PR. It is shocking to think that someone in your own family thinks that way. I'm glad that you were able to clear it up with CIC though!

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
Mrs_Canuck said:
It is sad, but sometimes family are the ones who have trouble seeing it. My aunt was asking about it and I told her that we would have conditional PR because we hadn't been together long before we were married and she asked me what happened if my husband left me after the two years and just took the PR as if to suggest that the only reason we were together was so he could get PR. It is shocking to think that someone in your own family thinks that way. I'm glad that you were able to clear it up with CIC though!
I know exactly what you mean... but my family doesn't like my hubby I married him against their will and they abondoned me from their lives... sadly return to my parents home was on the death of my father last year.... I hadn't since him for 2 years n now he's gone forever... its really sad n brings me to tears that my parents put conditions in front of me to marry hubby which he obviously fulfilled making his priority to keep me happy but my family still didn't approve of that and kept us away from them... even more sad I litteraly live 3 mins drive from my parents house and I can't meet my mom though I had thought after losing her husband she wud change towards me but unfortunetly she's still the same didn't even bother to come and see my new born baby once.... not even in the hospital she decided to leave Calgary n visit my siblings and her best excuse with was she was lazy to call me and ask how I'm doing days before my delivery and after......

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
rifat said:
I know exactly what you mean... but my family doesn't like my hubby I married him against their will and they abondoned me from their lives... sadly return to my parents home was on the death of my father last year.... I hadn't since him for 2 years n now he's gone forever... its really sad n brings me to tears that my parents put conditions in front of me to marry hubby which he obviously fulfilled making his priority to keep me happy but my family still didn't approve of that and kept us away from them... even more sad I litteraly live 3 mins drive from my parents house and I can't meet my mom though I had thought after losing her husband she wud change towards me but unfortunetly she's still the same didn't even bother to come and see my new born baby once.... not even in the hospital she decided to leave Calgary n visit my siblings and her best excuse with was she was lazy to call me and ask how I'm doing days before my delivery and after......
This is harsh rifat,

I'm glad you got it all sorted with the immigration process. I'm just lucky that the parents of my partner were very supportive with our relationship. I get on well with them, hats off for you to undergo with this long, tedious process and standing by your husband through thick and thin... it's rare! I'm happy for you!

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
a little help her guys im filling out my application for open work permit and it says do u want to work in canada temporarily- less than 6 months
temporarily - more than 6 months
permanently

I'm not sure which one to put can someone help me out please

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
HARMIN said:
Where all July Applicants Gone ????
Guys its time to knock the CIC door before they bring up their processing time for first stage 8 months to 9 months
Don't wait for Harmin to reached 240 days because by that time CIC gonna push this 270 days
Come out now and jump in to the battlefield and get ready to fight for bright and good future in Canada
PLEASE CALL AND ASK THEM NICELY ..in this battlefield use phone calls for fight ..No Arms.. :p :p :p :p :p
Hey,

Hope u are feeling better now?

Well, I am thinking of calling tomorrow.

God Bless Us All

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
minime# said:
a little help her guys im filling out my application for open work permit and it says do u want to work in canada temporarily- less than 6 months
temporarily - more than 6 months
permanently

I'm not sure which one to put can someone help me out please
I guess more than 6 months minime so, it gives you an ample time to wait for your DM/PR card to arrive in the mail.

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
Carlaganda23 said:
This is harsh rifat,

I'm glad you got it all sorted with the immigration process. I'm just lucky that the parents of my partner were very supportive with our relationship. I get on well with them, hats off for you to undergo with this long, tedious process and standing by your husband through thick and thin... it's rare! I'm happy for you!
I know I'm glad too that it is working out for me n I'm very patient towards it.... I get along with hubby family too the respect,love n support I got from them I cud only imagine but its actually all true... :)

AckTivity

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
13-01-2014 (mailed 24-01-2014)
Nomination.....
AIP: 17-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-04-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
LANDED..........
23-02-2015
rifat said:
Oh, that is worse. I'm sorry.

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
Ponga said:
I know you don't want to hear this, but...

As long as the processing time is faster than when you submitted your application, you're still ahead of what you `thought' it would take, right?

Processing times for AIP, when I submitted my application, were 11 months. ANYTHING faster than that and I'll be very happy.
sooo true Ponga, hopefully it remains at 8 month and does not go up to 11 again.

rifat

Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
06-18-2012
File Transfer...
10-09-2012
Interview........
10-21-2013
LANDED..........
AckTivity said:
Oh, that is worse. I'm sorry.
It is shocking but I know.... its okay I guess. :'(..

The love n support of my hubby for me n from to him has made us both stronger n we love each other even more...

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
My common-law partner applied in Mid September 2013

What are the chances we get a response on stage 1 - AIP by November? this year (that's when her PGWP expires)

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
bankerguy said:
My common-law partner applied in Mid September 2013

What are the chances we get a response on stage 1 - AIP by November? this year (that's when her PGWP expires)
You have to calculate the processing times as of now I think the Stage 1 process is ~7-8 months if I'm not mistaken. But due to the transfer of files from CPC-V to CPC-M it cause a lot of delays. They're still stuck from June 2013 applications. So, the chance of you and your partner getting the AIP is not impossible before November. You're almost there. If her PGWP expires, she can apply for OWP and that give her implied status ( she should apply 30 days prior to expiry date)

I'm hoping that they will process an AIP soon for July 2013 Applicants.

americanadians

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2013
AOR Received.
22/05/2013
Med's Request
28/01/2014
Med's Done....
14/03/2014
LANDED..........
06/11/2014
Helloooooo folks!

So I have a question about a letter I received from CPC Vegreville that is extremely confusing. So here is a picture of the letter:

We sent in my husband's FBI check with our application. The part I am confused about in this letter is the paragraph about the FBI check. It has an X in brackets ([X]) and I am confused as to whether that means we need to send it again or that they don't need it. I assumed it meant we didn't because the paragraph about the meds doesn't have an [X], as we had to get those done. I called the call centre and he said he didn't see any requests for the FBI check but suggest I send a letter to Vegreville asking about it anyway. But I figured I'd ask here first as it's easier lol! So What do you think? since the guy at the call centre said he didn't see anything, should I just leave it? It's very confusing. Also the letter we got in an email was different and ONLY requested meds, no mention of FBI check. Le sigh. Bureaucracy.

thanks!

(you'll have to right click and view image to see it full size)