28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
sophieee said:
Oh yeah, our biggest (and fortunately almost only) fights with my husband - the time that I spend on the forum :p Thx btw :)
Haha. Dont worry, my hubby thought that i was so addicted too on this page but after waiting for almost 15 months and being here makes me kinda sane, finally asked me to put on his browser our link. Now, there's the two of us lurking around here.

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
congratz to all the Aug 21st AIPS!!

There are like less than 20 people ahead of me on the excel file. - Sept 18th applicant.

I'm super duper nervous... my partner quit her job since her pgwp expired... ..lots of stress in my home at the moment..but reading people getting AIP's on here is really cheering me up.

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
cathrina26 said:
Hi everyone! I'm very happy to shared my good news. Got my AIP! I'm august 21 applicant. My sponsor and I received a email message from cic. I'm hoping OPW will come sooner. God is great! ;D :D :D
Congratulations! Happy for you!!!!!

Seed of Abraham

Feb 19, 2014
shyla36 said:
Congratulations! Happy for you. Finally!
Hope this helps:
1. Police report is needed in England as you lived more than 6 months and from your home country Nigeria if you were 18 years old and above when you left your country.
2. Yes you can, if you ddnt do an upfront medical. Just make sure that your details are written on the e medical to be submitted, your uci. Keep a copy of the paper to be returned to you. It would have like a barcode so if at all it gets lost, you still have a copy.
3. Didnt you provide your marriage cert? Nonetheless just wondering why they would ask for original as what is needed is just a photocopy. They dont give back originals. And in the list it says, photocopy.
Some may have answers as well. Goodluck!
Shyla36,

---Nope, we applied with just certificate of solemnization, we rushed to submit d application, your help much appreciated.

---One again, thank you all, my life is back on track and I pray for the other applicants as well, yours are coming.

Seed of Abraham

Feb 19, 2014
cathrina26 said:
Hi everyone! I'm very happy to shared my good news. Got my AIP! I'm august 21 applicant. My sponsor and I received a email message from cic. I'm hoping OPW will come sooner. God is great! ;D :D :D
Congrats!!!

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
cathrina26 said:
Many congratulations! Be sure to let us know when you get the AIP!

cathrina26

Dec 11, 2012
AchankengCrawford said:
Many congratulations! Be sure to let us know when you get the AIP!
I phoned the CIC this afternoon, after my sponsor and I received an email from cic. Asked some few questions regarding on the email we received and OPW. The agent said that my OPW is not yet sent. But my application is Stage 1 sponsors approved. ;D I received the AIP through email this afternoon, November 20, 2014

3september2013

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013 re-applied April 17, 2015
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
Med's Done....
May 2014
Congrats to everybody who received the good news!!! Happyfor you guy!

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Hi everyone.

Question...I just called CIC yesterday. The grumpy lady confirmed that NO my husband does NOT have AIP still (despite my SA on the 7th), and NO the OWP has NOT been issued yet.

But I logged into eCAS, and noticed a difference on my husbands side....it now says this:

1. We received ***Hubby***'s application for permanent residence on August 14, 2013.

2. We started processing ***Hubby***'s application on November 17, 2014.

3. Medical results have been received.

Previously it just had Medical Results received, but not Started Processing on the 17th....

Does this mean anything of any significance??

Thanks friends! :)

greg10

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Hi ACS:) It means they are now processing your hubby's stage two, for my own understanding you guys already passed the stage one

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
ACS said:
Hi everyone.

Question...I just called CIC yesterday. The grumpy lady confirmed that NO my husband does NOT have AIP still (despite my SA on the 7th), and NO the OWP has NOT been issued yet.

But I logged into eCAS, and noticed a difference on my husbands side....it now says this:

1. We received ***Hubby***'s application for permanent residence on August 14, 2013.

Previously it just had Medical Results received, but not Started Processing on the 17th....

Your husband should be getting AIP any moment. I had the same issue for my wife. Her medical was done up front with application. Her "Medical Results Received" didn't get updated until she gotten AIP.

You may want to contact CIC to confirm it. And you are likely to get a difference agent from the grumpy one and actually help you with your question.

Screech339

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
ACS said:
Hi everyone.

And because everyone gets confused here Stage one sponsorship approval is not AIP. AIP occurs after they confirm they have all the documents in the PR file and it looks good. AIP is step one of Stage 2. crazy.

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
todare said:
And because everyone gets confused here Stage one sponsorship approval is not AIP. AIP occurs after they confirm they have all the documents in the PR file and it looks good. AIP is step one of Stage 2. crazy.
Yup...learned that the hard way.

And seems more and more they are going to be issuing the SA and AIP separately. That is apparently the new process....*sigh*

So since they have started processing my husband's Stage 2, that must mean he actually HAS AIP??? Even though no email yet?

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
ACS said:
Yup...learned that the hard way.

And seems more and more they are going to be issuing the SA and AIP separately. That is apparently the new process....*sigh*

So since they have started processing my husband's Stage 2, that must mean he actually HAS AIP??? Even though no email yet?
You would think so through logic but I think the answer is probably no now. I think you have to get that letter saying AIP then you are through stage one of stage two. The online system has always been problematic as it is hard to relate to what is happening. I think, but don't know for sure, they may say started the PR and not yet done AIP which is different than before when AIP and PR went hand in hand. They seem to be working so slowly we are seeing the slow agonizing steps seperately where as before it seemed like one step. I hope that makes sense.

jmarie88

Oct 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2013
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
08-2013
Interview........
21-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
One day..
Does anyone know the 4 months out of the year that Stage 2 is updated? They say it's updated quarterly, but it has said 8 months for a really long time. It seems CIC is only giving out DM's to 2012 applicants right now since the transfer of our 2013 applicants CIC-V to CIC-M. The most recent DM's I've seen for 2012 applicants has taken over a year. :(

On a happier note, congrats to all Aug. 21 applicants on getting AIP!! Let's hope we get some more progress today :D