INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Karito, yes sorry. It's in fact less then 7 months. Sorry again. As you may guess I'm not thinking clearly:))
I live in Calgary. I actually found out about my DM after I've sent you the message this morning :) Now, I can go on my holiday with peace:) Thank you again for your comforting email. It did made me relax a bit:)

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
pearl75 said:
Hello everybody! I have a good news :) Below is what it says on my CIC now :) Wohooooooo :)

"A decision has been made on XXXX XXXX application. The office will contact XXXX XXXX concerning this decision."

Hope you will also hear the good news soon!
Congratulations, pearl75. This is great news. I am happy to see that the DM's are still coming. Please let us know as soon as you get your landing date. Once again congratulations.

canham2012

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
pearl75 said:
Karito, yes sorry. It's in fact less then 7 months. Sorry again. As you may guess I'm not thinking clearly:))
I live in Calgary. I actually found out about my DM after I've sent you the message this morning :) Now, I can go on my holiday with peace:) Thank you again for your comforting email. It did made me relax a bit:)
Hi Pearl,

Congratulations on your DM!! did you get an email? or was your ecas updated ?

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rusty, sure will do!

canham, I checked my ecas this morning that's how I found out. They probably emailed my useless lawyer but because he is useless I'm sure he didn't checked his mails or emails. They are only good until they take the money from you! I haven't received email from CIC.

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
Congratulations Pearl

I can't believe how CIC can lose so many papers. I just called CIC because MY husband received and extension in the mail. We did not ask or pay for extension. We paid for OWP and asked for it to be processed after AIP. Along with the application we sent a representative form for my mother to our rep. They tell me today on the phone they have no representative listed. I am afraid if I send another one in it will slow down the application. Any thoughts on that.

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received snail mail today regarding landing appointment in Calgary, It won't be till July 18 :( . I was hoping it was going to be sooner. I guess my travel out of Canada won't be anytime soon

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
jenny12345 said:
I received snail mail today regarding landing appointment in Calgary, It won't be till July 18 :( . I was hoping it was going to be sooner. I guess my travel out of Canada won't be anytime soon
Jenny12345, I will update your info on the spreadsheet. It seems like a longtime for your landing but look at the bright side you will still be done in less than a year and that has to better than you thought when you started. Keep smiling you're almost there!

Robotic

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
jenny12345 said:
Please explain ur landing appointment...like the local office that was going to contact u about ur decision made mailed u ur landing date?? Cause on my letter is said the office of etobicoke will contact me to make an appointment about my decision made, so I could be waiting for that long too, to leave Canada?

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Robotic said:
Please explain ur landing appointment...like the local office that was going to contact u about ur decision made mailed u ur landing date?? Cause on my letter is said the office of etobicoke will contact me to make an appointment about my decision made, so I could be waiting for that long too, to leave Canada?
Jenny has answered my early post on whether local CIC send snail mail or email for appointments on landing dates. It is too bad that Jenny will have to wait a long while for her appointment. But keep in mind that is the Calgary office. Every office will have different wait times for appointments. According to Rusty's timesheet average time after DM is 33 days with exception to jenny's. So until we get a reply from Etobicoke we can assume aprox 30 days based on those who had landing at etobicoke office. Just have to be patience. My wife is itching to get her letter from etobicoke office.

Screech339

figtoria

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pearl75 said:
Hello everybody! I have a good news :) Below is what it says on my CIC now :) Wohooooooo :)

"A decision has been made on XXXX XXXX application. The office will contact XXXX XXXX concerning this decision."

Hope you will also hear the good news soon!
Congratulations!!

Robotic

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
screech339 said:
Jenny has answered my early post on whether local CIC send snail mail or email for appointments on landing dates. It is too bad that Jenny will have to wait a long while for her appointment. But keep in mind that is the Calgary office. Every office will have different wait times for appointments. According to Rusty's timesheet average time after DM is 33 days with exception to jenny's. So until we get a reply from Etobicoke we can assume aprox 30 days based on those who had landing at etobicoke office. Just have to be patience. My wife is itching to get her letter from etobicoke office.

Screech339
Thank u so much, ok ya I was just looking at that about the average 30 days....well I'm for sure y'all will hear something before me so please let us knw as soon as y'all do! Thanks! I've been so anxious lately to head back home but I knw I need to stay patient just a little longer

ichbinella

Star Member
Dec 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
29-09-2012
AOR Received.
15-06-2012 (AIP+OWP:06-12-2012)
Med's Request
29-09-2012
Med's Done....
06-11-2012 (appeared on ECAS:22-11-2012)
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
June/july2013
LANDED..........
15aug2013,pr card received:15oct2013
one quick question, i hv just renewed my passport in my homecountry and planning to get back to Canada two days later, the new passport has a different passport no. from the old one, so will I have any problem when getting thro' custom? and when should i update my new passport info to CIC? (F.Y.I. i renewed my passport before it will expire in APRIL, 2014, sound early but seems safe enough?)

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you all. Yes after the DM email, you will receive a snail mail from your local office regarding landing appointment. I think it is because I am in Calgary that it seems the wait for the appointment is a bit long. I thought it would only be a month or 2. It says on the letter that the sponsor should be with me as well, passport, 2 photos and RPR fee, welfare or social assistance or proof of employment if I have any, and an interpreter if I need one.

Thank you Rusty for the updating my info on the spreadsheet and you're right I should look on the bright side! :) Hopefully more DM's and AIP come to the 2012 inlanders . Cheers!

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pearl75 said:
Hey Congrates on your DM :)

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
Jiggy..a long time ago,my wife's friend from USA had waited inside Canada about 2 years. We are faster than the old one.