17-Nov-2013
Med's Done....
4-Dec-2013
Interview........
29-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
29-Apr-2014
Lalala11 said:
Hi LaylaLala we are almost the same because our name and also we just sent our app in last week. Are you Chinese? There is an INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013 thread please come join me there and also John nice to see more people in 2013 ;D I need some more friends there lol
Hi Lalala! LOL Yes we do have similar names. My friends call me Lala ;) I am puertorican though. I just posted a thread for January 2013 inland applications. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/january-2013-inland-applications-t132048.0.html

We can keep each other updated there! Goof luck with your application!!

Yslandgurl

Jan 21, 2013
darwinwap said:
Its IMM5710 check initial work permit/open work permit , submit it with your inland application, some people here put "to be processed only after AIP" on the form just to make sure, I didnt write anything and it was ok they didnt process it yet.
Thanks a lot for your quick reply! now i can proceed with my application.

iav12

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks,
I hope to hear your experience regarding Inland Spousal Interview Timelines also called (First Stage Interview) or AIP interview.

We had our interview at our local CIC Vancouver office about 10 days ago. The interview went really well. The IO officer was satisfied with the interview and at the end he stated the decision will be mailed. He never mentioned any time frame. We haven't received the decision by mail yet and the online status still states "in process".

Now, what We want to know from you guys is; Who has been in the same situation like us or knows more about this process?
Is it normal that the IO mails the decision? If yes, usually how long does it takes for them to send a decision? Is there any time frame or does it depend upon a case to case basis?

Please share your timelines and specify both interview date and decision date (if it is not too personal). Or you can say that you got AIP at the same day of your interview or specify number of days after the interview.

We look forward to hearing your feedback,
Thanks

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
iav12 said:
Hi Folks,
I hope to hear your experience regarding Inland Spousal Interview Timelines also called (First Stage Interview) or AIP interview.

We had our interview at our local CIC Vancouver office about 10 days ago. The interview went really well. The IO officer was satisfied with the interview and at the end he stated the decision will be mailed. He never mentioned any time frame. We haven't received the decision by mail yet and the online status still states "in process".

Now, what We want to know from you guys is; Who has been in the same situation like us or knows more about this process?
Is it normal that the IO mails the decision? If yes, usually how long does it takes for them to send a decision? Is there any time frame or does it depend upon a case to case basis?

Please share your timelines and specify both interview date and decision date (if it is not too personal). Or you can say that you got AIP at the same day of your interview or specify number of days after the interview.

We look forward to hearing your feedback,
Thanks
If you haven't received a negative decision by now, you're fine. Negative decisions are delivered within days. Positive decisions mean the application moves to the next stage.

iav12

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usually you don't hear anything until they starts working on your application which is about 3-4 months or some cases sooner.I received my first notice after 8 months.

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Lalala11 said:
How long does it take usually to get an initial response?
If you look at the attached spreadsheet the AOR column is how long it has been taking to get a first response for Inland applications this year. Lately it is as low as 60 days

Kayvanblue

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney, Canada
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A-
Hi guys
We were at the middle of our long wait for 2nd stage approval and the unexpected happened, we were asked to update The (scheduale A back ground cheeck) in the initial aip lettter which was lost in mail delivery and finaly delivered with 3 month delays..they actually wanted us to update everything after march 2012 to present ( we sent our app in march 2012!!)..i re- did the application and sent it out be express mail on jan 8....my question is that how often they update ecas to confirm the requested docs ? How much delays they added to that 8 month timeline ?

figtoria

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My understanding is that they only update ecas once a week.

The last time I saw it updated for me was January 14th, the first Monday after we got our AIP.

I've seen nothing since, even though they have our medical and FBI check documents.

john6514520

Dec 5, 2012
Thanks layla. Lets hope we get the aor within a month!

LaylaLala said:
Hey John!

Same here! Well, we just sent it on Friday! I'm so relieved. That's some weight off our shoulders. Now the waiting game has begun! Best wishes to everyone!

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
john6514520 said:
Thanks layla. Lets hope we get the aor within a month!
I got mine in 53 days and there's someone else who got there's even sooner!!!-So,you never know!!!:)

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
Kayvanblue said:
Hi guys
We were at the middle of our long wait for 2nd stage approval and the unexpected happened, we were asked to update The (scheduale A back ground cheeck) in the initial aip lettter which was lost in mail delivery and finaly delivered with 3 month delays..they actually wanted us to update everything after march 2012 to present ( we sent our app in march 2012!!)..i re- did the application and sent it out be express mail on jan 8....my question is that how often they update ecas to confirm the requested docs ? How much delays they added to that 8 month timeline ?
Hi,I also got a request with my AOR letter to resubmit a Schedule A background declaration form due to leaving gaps!!!:( They requested to have it by March 6th,my application was received in November 16th!!-Well my Ecas still shows application received the last time I checked anyway,so am sure ours will take a while since we haven't even got AIP yet!!

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
figtoria said:
My understanding is that they only update ecas once a week.

The last time I saw it updated for me was January 14th, the first Monday after we got our AIP.

I've seen nothing since, even though they have our medical and FBI check documents.
They seem to update it continuously, with people reporting e-cas changes at pretty much any time, even holiday weekend evenings...

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
john6514520 said:
Did you actually leave gaps in Schedule A/Background Declaration?
Unfortunately yes,the second question where it asks to write your name in your native language or script?i should have wrote none but I didn't!:(-it's all good now and I thank God that the officer noticed it earlier than later!!! :)