17-01-2013
Med's Done....
24-10-2012
Interview........
20-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-11-2013
DBN said:
Yeah ! I dont know why i am nervous maybe i am not really good at interview !
But then they ask me to go for an interview and to receives comformation Permanent Resident .
I should think possitive !
You'll do great DBN! If you got this far, the rest is a breeze. Sit back and rest well :D

darwinwap

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012, AIP - February 3, 2013
Med's Done....
May 2012
DBN said:
Thanks and congrat Vincystress !
I am a bit nervous because my landing interview at the end of this month !
They asked me for 2 picture too !
I have been in canada 5 years already ! I dont know how early i can take a citizentship test !
LOL Why are you nervous you should be very happy. It's just like a formality now they will ask you if you committed any crime or have you been deported and that's it. Not really an interview. So go out and celebrate. Were all waiting for our time that you have now

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DBN said:
Yeah ! I dont know why i am nervous maybe i am not really good at interview !
But then they ask me to go for an interview and to receives comformation Permanent Resident .
I should think possitive !
Yes my friend think positive. This isn't like a job interview where the outcome depends on how well you sell your self. You just go in, show your Id, they ask you some basic questions to make sure your information is correct and that your circumstances haven't changed, you sign, and walk out a PR. Or something along those lines anyway. You can't fail!

DBN

Jan 11, 2013
wolanila said:
Yes my friend think positive. This isn't like a job interview where the outcome depends on how well you sell your self. You just go in, show your Id, they ask you some basic questions to make sure your information is correct and that your circumstances haven't changed, you sign, and walk out a PR. Or something along those lines anyway. You can't fail!
Thanks a lot everyone !

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Guys I still have not received any mails from cic after they emailed us our AIP january 9 2013. Is this unusuall? Ive been waiting for that mail bcoz of the open work permit, I have lots of job interviee and I cant attent it bcoz I havent gotten it yet. Im quite worried now.. they said in the email thay they will sent it seperately and as I saw in the spreadsheet our fellow applicants already recieved theirs. :(

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yffAm said:
Guys I still have not received any mails from cic after they emailed us our AIP january 9 2013. Is this unusuall? Ive been waiting for that mail bcoz of the open work permit, I have lots of job interviee and I cant attent it bcoz I havent gotten it yet. Im quite worried now.. they said in the email thay they will sent it seperately and as I saw in the spreadsheet our fellow applicants already recieved theirs. :(
hmmm... have you tried calling CIC to see if they sent out any letters to you. You could also order your GCMS notes to see whats going on with your application? Its been well over 6 months for you.

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
wolanila said:
hmmm... have you tried calling CIC to see if they sent out any letters to you. You could also order your GCMS notes to see whats going on with your application? Its been well over 6 months for you.
What is that GCMS? I dont know what number to call.. can u pls send it to me.
They even phoned me last november about that owp that they will send it to me january 2013 but still nothing even We already had the AIP.

darwinwap

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012, AIP - February 3, 2013
Med's Done....
May 2012
yffAm said:
They even phoned me last november about that owp that they will send it to me january 2013 but still nothing even We already had the AIP.
My friend had the exact situation they called his sponsor around October 2012 about the approval in principle and they will send the open work permit, he waited and waited but only got the open work permit by mail 2nd week of January 2013. It will come but it might take a while.

ichbinella

Star Member
Dec 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
29-09-2012
AOR Received.
15-06-2012 (AIP+OWP:06-12-2012)
Med's Request
29-09-2012
Med's Done....
06-11-2012 (appeared on ECAS:22-11-2012)
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
June/july2013
LANDED..........
15aug2013,pr card received:15oct2013
yffAm said:
YUP , at that time, i also received email about AIP and open work permit, they did say it will be sent separately but it turned out the two letters (by mail), arrive on the same day:) i got mine after 5 days they sent me email. (i am in BC, Vancouver)

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
ichbinella said:
YUP , at that time, i also received email about AIP and open work permit, they did say it will be sent separately but it turned out the two letters (by mail), arrive on the same day:) i got mine after 5 days they sent me email. (i am in BC, Vancouver)
Thanks for the reply guys! Its been 2weeks and still nothing. Hoping that it'll be sooner than soon. I am also frm BC.. There's so many job opportunity for me lately and I am taking them for granted bcoz of that owp.. :(

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yffAm said:
Here is the number to CIC call center 1-888-242‑2100. GCMS I am referring to the notes that are made on your file while your application is being processed. But you will probably get a quicker answer if you just call and inquire about it.

mini2404

Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2012
Doc's Request.
10-01-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
Med's Done....
04-12-2012 and 03-10-2014
Interview........
Decision made: February 24, 2015
LANDED..........
March 18-2015
Hi!!!!

I am happy!!! I was checking my e-mail half an hour ago and i found and e-mail from CPC-Vegreville ......it was AIP!!!!! I am the sponsor and when my husband checked his e-mail and he also received the one with "ÿou meet the elegilbilty requirements to apply for PR, etc". All letters on PDF were dates January 20, today. Do thet work on Sundyas?? I was really surprised.

They also sent instruction for medical exams, but he already did them at the begining of December? It this a mistake? I dont want to think that they lost them!! I think I read that this happened to someone not long time ago. Anyone??? They also do not mention anything about his daughter medical exam in her home country, only that she needs to be examined (she is not coming to Canada). I hope they will contact her. Anyone in similar situation?

Thanks

Mini