+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

canham2012

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
mini2404 said:
Hi!!!!

I am happy!!! I was checking my e-mail half an hour ago and i found and e-mail from CPC-Vegreville ......it was AIP!!!!! I am the sponsor and when my husband checked his e-mail and he also received the one with "ÿou meet the elegilbilty requirements to apply for PR, etc". All letters on PDF were dates January 20, today. Do thet work on Sundyas?? I was really surprised.

They also sent instruction for medical exams, but he already did them at the begining of December? It this a mistake? I dont want to think that they lost them!! I think I read that this happened to someone not long time ago. Anyone??? They also do not mention anything about his daughter medical exam in her home country, only that she needs to be examined (she is not coming to Canada). I hope they will contact her. Anyone in similar situation?

Thanks

Mini
Hi ,

Same thing happened to me. When I received my aip, CIC also asked me to meds. But I had already submitted with my application. But it was their mistake they hadn't updated in their system. I suggest you call CIC and also write a letter stating the same along with your med receipt.

darwinwap

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012, AIP - February 3, 2013
Med's Done....
May 2012
mini2404 said:
Hi!!!!

I am happy!!! I was checking my e-mail half an hour ago and i found and e-mail from CPC-Vegreville ......it was AIP!!!!! I am the sponsor and when my husband checked his e-mail and he also received the one with "ÿou meet the elegilbilty requirements to apply for PR, etc". All letters on PDF were dates January 20, today. Do thet work on Sundyas?? I was really surprised.
Wow! Congratulations! I can't believe they sent email on a Sunday... Its nerve wrecking waiting for AIP. If I was requested another medical exam I'd probably just do it again lol.

mini2404

Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2012
Doc's Request.
10-01-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
Med's Done....
04-12-2012 and 03-10-2014
Interview........
Decision made: February 24, 2015
LANDED..........
March 18-2015
Thanks everyone!! I'll call CIC and sent the medical receipts anyway.

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
mini2404 said:
Hi!!!!

They also sent instruction for medical exams, but he already did them at the begining of December? It this a mistake? I dont want to think that they lost them!! I think I read that this happened to someone not long time ago. Anyone??? They also do not mention anything about his daughter medical exam in her home country, only that she needs to be examined (she is not coming to Canada). I hope they will contact her. Anyone in similar situation?

Thanks

Mini
Mini2024. So exciting to hear. I am starting to get nervous now as we are getting close! Get ready Sandman!

sandman

Aug 17, 2012
Rusty53 said:
Mini2024. So exciting to hear. I am starting to get nervous now as we are getting close! Get ready Sandman!
Rusty,
Boss you are doin a pretty good job maintaining this spread sheet.
& yeah keepin ma fingers crossed in regards to AIP, lets see how it goes....

Yslandgurl

Jan 21, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I kindly ask your help on what form to use to apply for a work open permit. I am currently working on my spousal application - changing my status from working to married status (to a Canadian citizen). I also would like to apply for my open work permit at the same time to save up on the time. There are 2 forms that I have printed-IMM5708 and IMM5710 but I I confused which one to fill up for my particular case. Thank you everyone and greatly appreciate any help you can extend.

darwinwap

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012, AIP - February 3, 2013
Med's Done....
May 2012
Yslandgurl said:
Hi Everyone,

I kindly ask your help on what form to use to apply for a work open permit. I am currently working on my spousal application - changing my status from working to married status (to a Canadian citizen). I also would like to apply for my open work permit at the same time to save up on the time. There are 2 forms that I have printed-IMM5708 and IMM5710 but I I confused which one to fill up for my particular case. Thank you everyone and greatly appreciate any help you can extend.
Its IMM5710 check initial work permit/open work permit , submit it with your inland application, some people here put "to be processed only after AIP" on the form just to make sure, I didnt write anything and it was ok they didnt process it yet.

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
hyacynth said:
I got my AOR today. My application received on December 5, 2012.

Congrats hyacynth,hope we get our AIP as fast!:)

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
hyacynth said:
I got my AOR today. My application received on December 5, 2012.
Hyacynth, I have added you to the spreadsheet. Did you send in any medical, police clearance or OWP with your application?

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is something wrong with the CIC website? My husband just called to let me know that he is not able to apply online as he fills the form and when he clicks "validate" it gives error saying try again later bla bla bla. We are trying to apply for my OWP online.

Thanks

john6514520

Dec 5, 2012
Hi all,

Submitted my inland spousal application today. It was huge!!! So glad its been sent! Was a lot of work assembling all those documents! The long wait begins! :)

LaylaLala

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Ontario, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
13-Feb2013
Med's Request
17-Nov-2013
Med's Done....
4-Dec-2013
Interview........
29-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
29-Apr-2014
john6514520 said:
Hi all,

Submitted my inland spousal application today. It was huge!!! So glad its been sent! Was a lot of work assembling all those documents! The long wait begins! :)

Hey John!

Same here! Well, we just sent it on Friday! I'm so relieved. That's some weight off our shoulders. Now the waiting game has begun! Best wishes to everyone!

Lalala11

Nov 13, 2012
LaylaLala said:
Hey John!

Same here! Well, we just sent it on Friday! I'm so relieved. That's some weight off our shoulders. Now the waiting game has begun! Best wishes to everyone!
Hi LaylaLala we are almost the same because our name and also we just sent our app in last week. Are you Chinese? There is an INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013 thread please come join me there and also John nice to see more people in 2013 ;D I need some more friends there lol