AOR Received.
08-08-2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) 11-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-03-2012
LANDED..........
(DM) 15-04-2013
The UCI number you get with your AIP is actually your (SPONSOR) 's UCI Number. So its for the first step UCI - CLient ID for you as a sponsor. Your Spouse's UCI NUmber in the work permit is his number. If you try checking ECAS with your UCI number, you'll have to enter your information. If you use the one from the work permit, you'll have to enter the applicant's informations.

meowmeow

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12th, 2012
AOR Received.
March 14th, 2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) Oct 02nd, 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 24th, 2012
wolanila said:
Just an update on our health card application. This may be helpful to others in Saskatchewan or even other provinces. Thank you computergeek for you help in your earlier post. When I called sask health they informed me that a print out screen of ecas application status that shows the application is in process and the date they started processing it would be acceptable as evidence that she does have an application in process( just as computergeek suggested). So apparently sask health does cover pr applicants with an application in process. The first couple of times I called I got the run around and the reps didn't seem to understand what I was trying to communicate. So if you have problems I would suggest talking to a supervisor befor comming to any final conclusions.
Finally you were a winner heh ;), congrats to you guys! I was a bit busy for my mid-term exams but nothing changes so far! CIC is working hard to speed stage 1 up but seems stop working for stage 2 ;D. It such another waiting game :)

I will tell you whenever I get something, wolanila :D
Have nice weekend everybody!

32pearls

Oct 3, 2012
SARAKHANS- so u mean we get 2 uci numbers????? but i just got 1 with my information on it.....even the correspondence is on my name too...my husband who is the sponsor never got any mail or a client id of his own??? is it normal???

sweet tees

Oct 18, 2012
Thanks Canuk27 so i have to wait another 6 months from August? Thank really sucks. I was hoping to hear some good news soon but i guess i have to keep waiting.

sarakhans

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
AOR Received.
08-08-2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) 11-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-03-2012
LANDED..........
(DM) 15-04-2013
Oh. CIC told me first stage approval is actually for the sponsor. So my husband (APPLICANT) didn't recieve any letter, but i (Sponsor) got an email with my UCI. My husband already had a UCI from his VISA/EXTENSION, and thats what we used.

As long as you are able to log in to ECAS, there's no problem. When you were filling in the application, where it asks for UCI for the sponsor, did he have that number with him?

32pearls said:
SARAKHANS- so u mean we get 2 uci numbers????? but i just got 1 with my information on it.....even the correspondence is on my name too...my husband who is the sponsor never got any mail or a client id of his own??? is it normal???

32pearls

Oct 3, 2012
my husband is the sponsor.......he is a permanent resident and is sponsoring me....but so far the entire ecas and correspondence from cic has been on my name and client id....my husband never got any....what document should i look for his id??? is it really required or just checking ecas on my id would be enough??? i am march 12th case and got aip approval oct 1 ? confused

sarakhans

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
AOR Received.
08-08-2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) 11-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-03-2012
LANDED..........
(DM) 15-04-2013
As long you are able to check in ECAS and everything is going smoothly, its okay. You don't have to worry about it. Even i was a Permanent Resident/Citizen, and I didn't have a UCI number when i filing my application. I actually recieved it when I recieved an email that my application is in process. And your UCI number actually stays with you forever. So any correspondance with CIC - they'll have those records under one UCI number :)

de_to_ca

May 6, 2012
Yep that's AIP. Congratulations!! So they are already working on May 16. Waiting anxiously as my application was received on May 7.

Danteryu said:
I just got an email from CIC and the attached PDF says this:

"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements."

This is AIP, right??? :D
I also got approved for the OWP and I'll be getting it by post soon!

SO RELIEVED!

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
Besunshine said:
I received an email yestersay saying CIC received our application on June 14. I cant sign into Ecas yet, but i noticed that the UCI that they provided doesnt match my husband's work permit client ID number.

Also, the new UCI that they provided isnt in the xxxx-xxxx format, but instead a xxxxxxxx format. Do i just add in a hyphen in the middle if I am trying to sign in?
It is possible CPC-V made a mistake and issued a new UCI - I had that happen to me previously. At some point someone will notice and merge the two files together.

Hopefully you'll be getting AIP next month. ;D

Ossie-2

Oct 19, 2012
de_to_ca said:
Yep that's AIP. Congratulations!! So they are already working on May 16. Waiting anxiously as my application was received on May 7.
de-to-ca, have you called the Call Centre? If you haven't, do so. My application was received in early May too and I expected to receive my AIP via email because that is how I received my AOR, but once I discovered from this forum that May applicants were receieving responses, I called yesterday and discovered my AIP was mailed earlier this week...

32pearls

Oct 3, 2012
ohh...okie....thanks sarakhans :) i got so confused for no reason...thanks to u am all sorted now....just hope i get my owp soon too....i applied for it after i got my aip.....had i known that i can apply along with the application.....would have made things lots easier for me....anyways thanks again :)

de_to_ca

May 6, 2012
Thanks Ossie, and Congratulations!! Well I guess I will call CIC Monday first thing. I also received the AOR by email, so I was expecting AIP via email. Have a good weekend!!

Ossie-2 said:
de-to-ca, have you called the Call Centre? If you haven't, do so. My application was received in early May too and I expected to receive my AIP via email because that is how I received my AOR, but once I discovered from this forum that May applicants were receieving responses, I called yesterday and discovered my AIP was mailed earlier this week...

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
Ossie-2 said:
Congratulations! Wow, CPC-V is really pulling in the processing times, which is awesome. Hope they don't leave anyone behind with this rapid progress.

NicJohn

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Vancouover
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2012
Doc's Request.
12-12-2012
AOR Received.
12-12-2012
Med's Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
05-11-2013
Sent in application on October 4. Received on October 5.
Is there a spreadsheet for inland 2012??
Would be great to be able to see the timelines...

Ossie-2

Oct 19, 2012
de_to_ca said:
Thanks Ossie, and Congratulations!! Well I guess I will call CIC Monday first thing. I also received the AOR by email, so I was expecting AIP via email. Have a good weekend!!
Thanks and we hope this sudden burst of steam continues so that no one gets left behind. de_to_ca, you might consider calling now if you have the opportunity, because the phone traffic is better on Thursdays and Fridays...