AOR Received.
May 30, 2012
Med's Done....
December 12, 2011
buzybee said:
THEY CHANGED THE DATE!!!!

"Working on applications received on September 20, 2011"

:) ;) :D ;D :eek: 8) ::) :p :-*

Hows everyone doing?? any changes or updates???
:D:D:D
Well it was about time. I kept complaining about that practically on a daily basis!
But no, no updates :(

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
alinka said:
Hi guys,

Can someone clarify once again please how do I log on to ECAS? Where do I get this client ID number from? Is there any way to get updates on your application before AIP?
Hi Alinka,

The UCI/Client ID is written on the email CIC sends the sponsor. Once you have received that email then you can usually sign into ECAS within a week.

I don't know about ways to get updates on your application. I've heard about FOSS notes which is a summary of what they have but from what i heard people usually order those is their application has been transferred to another office. Its just a waiting game. If they need more information from you they will tell you.

Good luck!

jbel

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Jan 2012
Just a quick question, if i get AIP( which i haven't), can i travel overseas?

Di_vas

Star Member
Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
Doc's Request.
10-08-2012
Med's Request
12-10-2012
Med's Done....
20-10-2012
Hello everyone!
Can I join your group?
Our application was received at Vegreville on 17/04/2012. No confirmations or emails from CIC yet..... I see that is normal. My question is do I need to extend my visa again because she ends the middle of September (I once extensions)? As I understand I am not steel proceeding as I have not received confirmation.
Thanks!

yangski

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec.09,2011 AIP/OPW:Sept.11,2012 DM:Sept.18,2012
hi everyone,

need some advice regarding my inland application for common-law.My application receive last dec.09,2011 and until now my e-cas still the same.Im just worried coz my work permit will expire this sept.07 and never renew it coz we moved in from edmonton to red deer which is to far coz my partner got a new job here in red deer.I cnt find any job that doing LMO right now.And we found out that im 2 months pregnant any advice what to apply to remain my status legal after sept.07 while waiting for the decision from cic?thanks in advance...

riah

mdna

Mar 3, 2012
I just received my study permit on the mail today- even if we haven't received anything to undertake the application with MICC. I'm so confused... I thought study permit only after AIP?

lyn28

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2011
AOR Received.
04-02-2012
Med's Request
31-08-2012
Med's Done....
31-08-2012/Oct 13, 2012 on ecas
Interview........
06-12-2012
LANDED..........
06-12-2012
yangski said:
hi everyone,

need some advice regarding my inland application for common-law.My application receive last dec.09,2011 and until now my e-cas still the same.Im just worried coz my work permit will expire this sept.07 and never renew it coz we moved in from edmonton to red deer which is to far coz my partner got a new job here in red deer.I cnt find any job that doing LMO right now.And we found out that im 2 months pregnant any advice what to apply to remain my status legal after sept.07 while waiting for the decision from cic?thanks in advance...

riah

hi, i was a contract worker from calgary, and moved here in quebec when i got pregnant, the same situation, pregnant and permit expiring before giving birth, so I applied for an extension to stay but as a visit while waiting for my sponsorship application from my husband. I have been on a visit permit since...

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Hi guys! I am a Inlander too..

We send our application last June 27, 2012 and Vegreville received it July 3rd of 2012. It's been a month and some some people in this forum said that CIC will email or mail the sponsor after a month regarding the application being received by them and also they said that CIC will give you your Client ID number or application number (which we already have and already given to us once we enter Canada). So far I am still waiting for that confirmation (coz I can't log in to Ecas even though I already have my UCI). hopefully everything will turn out good for us like each and every one of us..

GOODLUCK TO ALL OF US!

God always will He only look for the perfect timing..

mdna

Mar 3, 2012
yffAm said:
Hi guys! I am a Inlander too..

We send our application last June 27, 2012 and Vegreville received it July 3rd of 2012. It's been a month and some some people in this forum said that CIC will email or mail the sponsor after a month regarding the application being received by them and also they said that CIC will give you your Client ID number or application number (which we already have and already given to us once we enter Canada). So far I am still waiting for that confirmation (coz I can't log in to Ecas even though I already have my UCI). hopefully everything will turn out good for us like each and every one of us..

GOODLUCK TO ALL OF US!

God always will He only look for the perfect timing..
Hi,

Actually, it's more than a month. I sent my application in March and only received an email end of June. It takes a while... Good luck!

TH78

Aug 7, 2012
Hey everyone,

I'm new to this thread :)
I have applied Inland from Quebec for permanent residency through my spouse.
I've sent my application on 17/07/2012, was received at Vegreville on 19/07/2012.

No confirmations from CIC yet , I know I have to be patient ;D.

perkele

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 15, 2012
AOR Received.
May 30, 2012
Med's Done....
December 12, 2011
TH78 said:
Hey everyone,

I'm new to this thread :)
I have applied Inland from Quebec for permanent residency through my spouse.
I've sent my application on 17/07/2012, was received at Vegreville on 19/07/2012.

No confirmations from CIC yet , I know I have to be patient ;D.
Hi there, welcome to the forum!

check out this thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/2012-quebec-inland-applicants-t98657.0.html

It's specifically for Inland applications sent out through Quebec.

Good luck!

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
mdna said:
Hi,

Actually, it's more than a month. I sent my application in March and only received an email end of June. It takes a while... Good luck!
Thanks for the reply mdna!

I didnt include my police clearance on my application instead I wrote a note regading it that will send it as soon as i got it. Now it's already in my hand but dont know how and where to send it thay's why I am waiting for thay confirmation mail/email maybe there's a uci number which we all already have. So i am wondering if thay uci number thay cic will be going to mail/email us is the same uci that they already gave us the very first day we entered Canada or would it be a different one?

perkele

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 15, 2012
AOR Received.
May 30, 2012
Med's Done....
December 12, 2011
yffAm said:
Thanks for the reply mdna!

I didnt include my police clearance on my application instead I wrote a note regading it that will send it as soon as i got it. Now it's already in my hand but dont know how and where to send it thay's why I am waiting for thay confirmation mail/email maybe there's a uci number which we all already have. So i am wondering if thay uci number thay cic will be going to mail/email us is the same uci that they already gave us the very first day we entered Canada or would it be a different one?
The UCI should be the same since it's the "Unique Client Identifier".
Before sending out the whole application, I already had a UCI number since I had requested a new citizenship card a few years ago (I am the sponsor) so I already had a UCI number. The same applied to my boyfriend (the applicant) since he had already been in Canada on two working holiday visas so he also already had a UCI which is still the same now.

That said, even if you already have a UCI number, chances are that ecas is not updated so you won't be able to your status anyway. Just like mdna, I wasn't able to view ecas until June even though application was sent out in February.

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
perkele said:
The UCI should be the same since it's the "Unique Client Identifier".
Before sending out the whole application, I already had a UCI number since I had requested a new citizenship card a few years ago (I am the sponsor) so I already had a UCI number. The same applied to my boyfriend (the applicant) since he had already been in Canada on two working holiday visas so he also already had a UCI which is still the same now.

That said, even if you already have a UCI number, chances are that ecas is not updated so you won't be able to your status anyway. Just like mdna, I wasn't able to view ecas until June even though application was sent out in February.
Oh thanks a lot! very well explained..^^

if that so I can now send my remaining unsent docs to Vegreville with my UCI as a header..

May God bless us all..

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
updated spreadsheet. Take a look and make sure everything is correct.

Hope everyone is having a great summer!!!!!