Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jbel said:
It says, "We have received your application on 5th Jan. " :(

That is all. i see that everyday.
you will be fine....they are working on it just be positive .....when i send in my app i did not hear anything till AIP . ;D

mdna

Mar 3, 2012
ok, just want to make sure... when we say "application received on ..." does that mean ecas says that? because my march 10 is based on canada post tracking and my ecas is not even active yet...

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Buzybee and CanEd. Just a quick question. In your ECAS, where do you see IN PROCESS DATE of april 23 and 25? Is it in your sponsor's timeline or it it under your PR application timeline/field?

I asked because jbel (a 2012 inland) is asking why her ecas says "received on jan 4, 2011" but no IN PROCESS status is shown. Thanks.

johanna

Karito

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
??
VISA ISSUED...
??
LANDED..........
??
Hi everyone

Looks like is March applications turn!!! yay!! So good to see most of you already have their app in process, I just checked Ecas and mine doesn't appear yet, not even the "we have received your app" :'(, I sent mine in March 13th and base on canada post tracking was received March 16th, firgers cross for good news soon ;D

I hope it takes less then 11 months hahahaha who knows, let's hope for the best always!

Karito

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
??
VISA ISSUED...
??
LANDED..........
??
johanna125 said:
Hi Buzybee and CanEd. Just a quick question. In your ECAS, where do you see IN PROCESS DATE of april 23 and 25? Is it in your sponsor's timeline or it it under your PR application timeline/field?

I asked because jbel (a 2012 inland) is asking why her ecas says "received on jan 4, 2011" but no IN PROCESS status is shown. Thanks.

johanna
btw so this means that my boyfriend (the sponsor) has access to ECAS too? He is Canadian and doesnt have a Client ID Number or any of the options that shows to access to the ecas :-\ if somebody can explain me please I will aprecciate it

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to clear. The email we have received only says " Dear Pearl75:) This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2012/02/06." that's it. It does not say my application is in process. I'm confused(as usual:) ) Does this email means that my application is in process or they are just acknowledging that they received my application?

Thank you.

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to clarify to those waiting for CIC email notices or acknowledgments (pearl and karito, etc)

I am the PR applicant. My sponsor received an email recently which states his Client Number and Application Number. Then 2 days after, my sponsor was able to access ECAS. FYI, the sponsor's ECAS has 2 parts, broken down as follows:

1. Sponsorship application
2. PR application

My sponsor's ECAS says:

PART 1:-- MR. X (my sponsor) :
Your application to sponsor johanna125 was received on DDMMYYYYY
We starting processing your application to sponsor johanna125 on DDMMYYYY.

PART 2 : Ms. johanna125 (PR applicant)
Your application for PR was received on DDMMYYYY.

Since the inland application consists of 2 sequential stages, namely
1. Assessment of sponsor and person being sponsored (a.k.a stage 1)
2. Criminal, background and medical checks (a.k.a. stage 2)

I, as the PR applicant, has my own client number which I got from my visitor record. I can use that Client Number also to access ECAS.

HTH !

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,as much as its good to know that you application is in process,its is also inportant to note that we are dealing with different IO and some will just send emails to confirm that application has been received.....i see from the thread that alot of people are making alot of enquires about the confirmation of the email stuff....but if you track your application and its has been received by CIC that is the day your application start counting irrespective of showing on Ecas....

below are some fact about applications ......application in process.

1.(decision has not yet been made)....the following explains it

Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.

Documentation Verified by CIC
We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.

Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

2.DECISION MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.).....the following explains each case

An Interview May be Required
We will review the application and decide if an interview is necessary. If so, we will inform you in writing of the date, time and location of the interview.

Sponsorship / In-Canada Application for Permanent Resident Status Determined
The sponsorship applications and In-Canada Application for Permanent Resident Status will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you in writing in either case.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

3.COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)
Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted
Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

note...depending on the IO he may choose to send confirmation letter or not ....some applicant hear from CIC before AIP or both stages and some may not hear from CIC before AIP or both stages approval......this is NORMAL and cic need any additional document they will write to you in any case......the most important is that be sure that CIC has received your application with tracking proof in case they cant find it.i hope this will put to rest the confirmation thing. 8)

pearl75

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Johanna125, actually my sponsor received, I mean our lawyer received the email but it is addressed to my husband(sponsor) but when I log on to their web site with my application number, I could see my name and below my name it stated "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2012/02/06."

There wasn't any acknowledgement regarding my husband's (sponsor) sponsorship application.

I actually don't care if they don't send any email as long as I know they are processing my application and hopefully, I will receive it soon. It's getting harder and harder everyday especially now I found out that my brother is getting engage and I won't be there:(

jbel

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Jan 2012
i just hope that i don't have to do medical again. since i did on last December and mailed out the receipts together with the application forms.

i seriously abhor needles, seeing my own blood in tubes and the xray.

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In ecas does the sponsor put their name or the pr applicant

caregirl747

Jan 25, 2012
Re: INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 01:59:03 am »
Hi my husband is the sponsor and I am his spouse from the US. We sent our app in on 1/12/2012 and was recieved on 1/16/2012. Don't know what happens next but waiting. Have checked the cas and no record yet...

Office:Vegreville,AB
App Received:Jan.16,2012
started processing:April 26, 2012
AIP :
Decision:?
landing office:?
landing date:?
PR card Arrival:?

This is an update.... we received letter from cic stating they received our app. on Jan. 16,2012 and started processing on April 26,2012

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
wow so much activity on the forum! I'm glad things are moving for everyone.

:) ;) :D ;D :p ::)

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hell guys.....hope all are staying strong and positive ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
Hello guys,please count me in.we are sending our application today finally!:)