INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

hamedsilent

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all 2012 Applicants

We have submitted our application on January 26th and till now haven't been able to login online! I was wondering if there is any one from 2012 applicants who could login and see their application online yet? As I know they normally activate E-CAS 2 month after submission?

Thanks

adrian_calgary

Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 12 2011
hamedsilent said:
Dear all 2012 Applicants

We have submitted our application on January 26th and till now haven't been able to login online! I was wondering if there is any one from 2012 applicants who could login and see their application online yet? As I know they normally activate E-CAS 2 month after submission?

Thanks
Hi,

I'm not from 2012, but I can tell you my experience: CPC have received my app on October 12, 2011. The sponsor got an email confirming receipt of application and saying that they started processing on December 22 2011 (so that's 2 months 10 days after they received the app). We could access the Ecas only one week after we got the email, on December 29 2011.

Mirna Lola

Mar 26, 2012
Hey Tozo. Thank you for reply.
I know we don't qualify which is just a pain in the a** (excuse my language) :) .
After excruciating 1 and a half on the phone with CIC agent we decided to apply for an extension (multy entry visitors visa) I'll go home in July,be back by September (in mean time we will gather all the documents) and then when we have a full year apply for sponsorship.

Question is will the two months I will spend visiting my family get counted in the year we need to have or will they deduct that (considering the fact we wont be living together per say for those to months) ???

Also an information I got from CIC agent (and it could be helpful for a lot of you) .

If you are applying for Sponsorship from inside Canada it takes up to 18 months but if you apply through and outside Canada office the longest it usually takes is 12 months.
So the advice I got from CIC agent was: "If you want to save some time apply through and outside Canada office,even if you are in Canada at the moment of applying all you need to do is send it to the nearest office outside Canada,usually US" !
It sounds hard to believe so maybe someone else wants to call and check that information once again but if the agent was right,this can save a lot of time to a lot of us :) !

Jeff25

Feb 1, 2012
Hi everyone, I need some comments regarding my application.
They started to process my inland application for spouse sponsorship
Last april 2011 and now i received a letter stating "we transfered your
Application to the nearest cic office. The cic may contact you" however,
Its almost a month now and i havent received any call or mail. Anyone
Has an idea on how long i have to wait before they contact me? This is
For the first stage approval. Help me pls.. Thank u.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jeff25 said:
Hi everyone, I need some comments regarding my application.
They started to process my inland application for spouse sponsorship
Last april 2011 and now i received a letter stating "we transfered your
Application to the nearest cic office. The cic may contact you" however,
Its almost a month now and i havent received any call or mail. Anyone
Has an idea on how long i have to wait before they contact me? This is
For the first stage approval. Help me pls.. Thank u.
Jeff25,well this not a good news....where is your local office.i will suggest that you order FOSS note so that you can know why they transfer your file and whats you need to prepare before the interview.sometimes they doubt the genuineness of the relationship.....depending on your local office its may take months and up to a year to schedule an interview...hope its helps you.

Jeff25

Feb 1, 2012
Hi tozo, thanks for taking time reading my post.
They said that they transfered my application to
Cic scarborough office which is near my place. And
What is the FOSS note? Can i request for it? I know
That it will take a month or so before they schedule me
For interview but how will i know if my application is
In the first or second stage already? I was just alarmed
When you mentioned that its bad news.. =(

moeytja

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2012
Doc's Request.
July 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
Sent in october 2012 along w police cert
Interview........
we were asked for another police cert sept 2013
Passport Req..
they received new police cert nov 2013
Jeff25 said:
Hi tozo, thanks for taking time reading my post.
They said that they transfered my application to
Cic scarborough office which is near my place. And
What is the FOSS note? Can i request for it? I know
That it will take a month or so before they schedule me
For interview but how will i know if my application is
In the first or second stage already? I was just alarmed
When you mentioned that its bad news.. =(
Jeff25,

Last year they transferred many applications to the Vancouver office to clear many backlogs. As in, to speed the process, and these were pretty normal applications with no problem. Were did they transfer your file? where are you? did it get sent to vancouver?

Now, is your application a "special case"? as in, is there anything not "normal" in ur case? like short relationship or big difference of age?

Can you say more about your case maybe?

erFiodena

Nov 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + OWP 10-10-2012
Hi everyone!

We sent out our application yesterday and the Vegreville Office got it this morning!

I really hope the processing time especially for the 1st stage will decrease a bit, 11 months before being able to work is a long time!

Anyone from Calgary?

Greetings to you all!

J.

Jeff25

Feb 1, 2012
Hi moeytja,

My application was transferred to scarborough
Probably because its close to where I live.. The
Problem that see in my application is that my wife
And I has huge gap and also my visa Has been expired
before we got married. Those are The things that
Would raise concern from the immigration but we're
Ready to prove that our marriage is not a scam.
I'm just getting impatient with the processing.. I have been
A houseband for about a year now.lol

moeytja

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2012
Doc's Request.
July 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
erFiodena said:
Hi everyone!

We sent out our application yesterday and the Vegreville Office got it this morning!

I really hope the processing time especially for the 1st stage will decrease a bit, 11 months before being able to work is a long time!

Anyone from Calgary?

Greetings to you all!

J.
Hi J. , hi from Calgary! so yeah... we live in ctown.

Where are you from? or your "sponsoree"... ? is your case straightforward kinda? or are there any issues you thing might bring up concerns...

I'm kinda asking this to see how many of the cases here with "special" issues are approved or transferred or denied... like I'd like to see what is the criteria they are using to approve something faster or the other way around, just for information's sake. My husband and I had a "short" relationship before being married, so I'm a bit concerned about what kinda doubts that could arise. we're obviously real but, you know.

moeytja

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2012
Doc's Request.
July 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jeff25 said:
Hi moeytja,

My application was transferred to scarborough
Probably because its close to where I live.. The
Problem that see in my application is that my wife
And I has huge gap and also my visa Has been expired
before we got married. Those are The things that
Would raise concern from the immigration but we're
Ready to prove that our marriage is not a scam.
I'm just getting impatient with the processing.. I have been
A houseband for about a year now.lol
Jeff25,

So did they send you ANYTHING before transferring your application?? any letters, emails saying anything before that?? at least you got your ecase? what does it say?

and I have read in this forum that people whose visa has expired, aka they are illegal BEFORE sending their application, are considered a special case.

What is this other thing you mentioned? you said there's a huge "---" gap between you and your wife. You mean AGE gap? how old are you guys? or what's the case?

if it's big age gap, yes they do consider it a red flag. it even says so in the manual they have for assessing cases. I'm not sure what it's called, but you can find it on the CIC website. My case also has a red flag, my relationship with my husband was "short" before we got married. around 8 months.

erFiodena

Nov 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + OWP 10-10-2012
moeytja said:
Hi J. , hi from Calgary! so yeah... we live in ctown.

Where are you from? or your "sponsoree"... ? is your case straightforward kinda? or are there any issues you thing might bring up concerns...

I'm kinda asking this to see how many of the cases here with "special" issues are approved or transferred or denied... like I'd like to see what is the criteria they are using to approve something faster or the other way around, just for information's sake. My husband and I had a "short" relationship before being married, so I'm a bit concerned about what kinda doubts that could arise. we're obviously real but, you know.

Hi moeytja!!

Well me and my wife had a short relationship, about 18 months before getting married (Dec 2011), but lived together all the time since it started and in different nations. We met in New Zealand and travelled to USA, Italy (my home country), then New Zealand again. We stayed apart for three months but keept in contact every day (I provided evidence of this of course).
Because we travelled and worked together so much and we weren't sure of how "strong" was our case, we went to an immigration consultant, that helped us to file our case. It was expensive but I think that in our case it was worth the money.
Also my wife is 5 years older than me so we didn't know if that looked "suspicious" or not. Our relationship is genuine and the consultant helped us a lot explaining how to provide all the evidence in the appropriate way.

It was a pain for me to gather all the the information, circumstances of meeting,addresses, police certificates, plane tickets, hotel reservations,photos, evidence of trips, etc. But in the end I did it, and I am very happy about it.

The only thing I am concerned about is this 11 months waiting time before we get an answer and in the meantime I can't work. I hope this time will go quick!

Where are you in Calgary? We live in Bowness.

Jeff25

Feb 1, 2012
Moeytja,

Our age gap is 14 years. We've been together for a year
Before we got married. What do u mean the case is red flag?
And what is this manual all about? Sorry but i dont have
Any idea what you are talking about... There are a lot of things
That i can explain like: we could have apply for common law
Since we've been together for a year but we got married, and I
Could have went home and apply outland which is faster but I choose
To apply inland so I can be with my wife and take care of her.

moeytja

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2012
Doc's Request.
July 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
erFiodena said:
Hi moeytja!!

Well me and my wife had a short relationship, about 18 months before getting married (Dec 2011), but lived together all the time since it started and in different nations. We met in New Zealand and travelled to USA, Italy (my home country), then New Zealand again. We stayed apart for three months but keept in contact every day (I provided evidence of this of course).
Because we travelled and worked together so much and we weren't sure of how "strong" was our case, we went to an immigration consultant, that helped us to file our case. It was expensive but I think that in our case it was worth the money.
Also my wife is 5 years older than me so we didn't know if that looked "suspicious" or not. Our relationship is genuine and the consultant helped us a lot explaining how to provide all the evidence in the appropriate way.

It was a pain for me to gather all the the information, circumstances of meeting,addresses, police certificates, plane tickets, hotel reservations,photos, evidence of trips, etc. But in the end I did it, and I am very happy about it.

The only thing I am concerned about is this 11 months waiting time before we get an answer and in the meantime I can't work. I hope this time will go quick!

Where are you in Calgary? We live in Bowness.
J.

Hey it's good to hear from you. We are downtown in Calgary. The good news is that, to me, your case seems pretty strong as it is, with or without lawyer. At least stronger than mine it sounds. They do however raise a red flag on your case when there is a big age difference, I think 5 years is not a big difference at all, it is ur usual difference in many cases. Usually the man is older, but still i think it's the same when it comes to age difference?

Also, you are from Italy, it's not considered a developing country or with safety issues, which I think they do account for.

we were considering getting a lawyer too, but I was told by some immigration consultants from the government that everything is online, nothing hidden about it, so they told me it was not worth the money. But i was so concerned that i wanted one anyway, but we didn't get it, too expensive, and we put all the info ourselves after a lot of research.

I would really like to ask you the stuff your lawyer told you, if you would be willing to share it. If so, it'd be so useful and would really appreciate it. feel free to email me, as my email address is public.

moeytja

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2012
Doc's Request.
July 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jeff25 said:
Moeytja,

Our age gap is 14 years. We've been together for a year
Before we got married. What do u mean the case is red flag?
And what is this manual all about? Sorry but i dont have
Any idea what you are talking about... There are a lot of things
That i can explain like: we could have apply for common law
Since we've been together for a year but we got married, and I
Could have went home and apply outland which is faster but I choose
To apply inland so I can be with my wife and take care of her.
Jeff,

When i talk about a red flag, it's just a saying, meaning that there are issues that they consider a suspicion signal like big age difference, short courtship, big cultural difference, and other issues that you can see for yourself in this manual that the Immigration officers use for processing our cases http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/ip/ip08-eng.pdf

Read it and see for yourself the criteria they use. a red flag doesn't mean a relationship is fake, just a sign they look for that makes them question more a case.