+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

hayatz

Mar 23, 2012
hi,
my brother is in Canada and his wife is outside canada. unfortunately my brother sent the application in a regular mail and we do not have a track number.
thnx for rely

Itsy

Mar 7, 2012
Hello everyone, thanks for your reply =))
So just to clarify things (it is all very confusing =S). Since, I turned 18 in Canada and then never lived for more than 3 months anywhere else but Canada, I will not be required to provide the police background check from my home country or Canada?
If so, YEY, that simplifies things the only translation I will need is my birth certificate!!! I am so happy (may be prematurely, but still one more thing off the list)

Cheers, Itsy

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Itsy said:
Hello everyone, thanks for your reply =))
So just to clarify things (it is all very confusing =S). Since, I turned 18 in Canada and then never lived for more than 3 months anywhere else but Canada, I will not be required to provide the police background check from my home country or Canada?
If so, YEY, that simplifies things the only translation I will need is my birth certificate!!! I am so happy (may be prematurely, but still one more thing off the list)

Cheers, Itsy
yeah if you turn 18 years in Canada and live outside for more than 6 months then you are good to go.......are you the sponsor or your been sponsored.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Itsy said:
I am being sponsored =)) Sounds weird "being sponsored" hehe
Oh.ok......but if you turn 18 here in canada and never live anywhere beyond 6months then its ok there is nothing to worry about.good luck

Karito

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
??
VISA ISSUED...
??
LANDED..........
??
moeytja said:
KARITO,
So you sent your application on 2011?? what happened with your application??? did you get approved?? did you have an interview?? WHAT HAPPENED! tell me all! mi email es público, si quieres, puedes mandame un email contandome todo en detalle! te lo agradecería infinitamente.

Lets take it in enlish here so that people in the forum can benefit from this too.
@ MOEYTJA

Sorry took me a while to get back to you, i will send you an email after i replied here, no i didn't send it in 2011, i just sent my application this march and got there 16th, i tracked my application to make sure they got it, so no my process just started well not even started but at least is there waiting for somebody to open it someday (let's hope soon hahaha) ;D
about your other question yes you need to do your medical and get your police records. I dont want you to get worrie but when i called and i called lots of times to CIC asking the same question about the medical check they said you need to send it with your application because that way you won't lose time at the end, so you better get it done, how to do it, read the instruccion guide theres a part about the medical and it will tell you what practicioner around your area you can go, when i got this done, i paid $260 for a urine test, blood test, x ray and "complete body"??? sorry my english i dont remember the name of this one, but basically the write down your weigh, high, eyes exam (regular the one you read the letters closing one eye and then the other one)
and your police check too, in the instruccion guide you can find out what do you need and how to get the police check for each country you live after 18, i lived in USA and took me 2 months for them to send me that record background thats why i asked for it like 3 months ahead in january 2012, and for my country too, well that one was easier my family is there so they did it for me.

well hope this help you, good luck

Mirna Lola

Mar 26, 2012
Hi,im Croatian citizen,currently in Canada as visitor,living with my Canadian boyfriend and we are currently trying to figure out what should our next move be.
I came to Canada in September (didn't need to obtain any kind of visa prior to landing)
Applied for extension of visitors visa at the end of December 2011,got approved in January (till July 30th) .

We don't qualify for conjugal cause we have been living together for almost 8 months now but also do not qualify for common low cause we haven't been living together for a full year.

Im kind of lost and confused about what to do next and what kind of visa to apply for.
If anyone has any ideas or advice's , it would be greatly appreciated.

All in all, im struggling with laws and visas just like everyone here but there is no giving up :)
Best of luck to every one here.
Hope to here lot's of success story's !!

walter8299

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2012
Hopefully someone can help me on this question.

When me (sponsor) and my wife (applicant) are working on the spousal questionnaire, we notice in the end, there is a part for the interpreter to sign and date.

Basically, me and my wife work on this together. Her english is not very fluent, so I did most of the typing but all details are equally for both of us. When I type, I used first person as if my wife (the applicant) is telling everything about us. I did what most people recommend by adding (name) if I use works like I, he, we, etc.

IE. I (Mary) went to Cuba with my husband (Rick) on Jan 1 2010. The sun was beautiful and we spend some time tanning on the beach. Rick went for a swim... etc etc"

Basically I try to make it clear who is I and him before using the names directly or before I use WE or US or OUR.

If I had to use "We" to start a sentence, I would use "We (Mary and Rick) went to cuba..."

Anyways, I will go back to my question now: So am I the interpreter in this situation?

I am pretty sure for INLAND applications, alot of us would be doing the application together. Does that make one party the interpreter? Or it doesn't count because I am part of the application?

I am sending out the application tomorrow, I want to know if I should sign that part :)

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mirna Lola said:
Hi,im Croatian citizen,currently in Canada as visitor,living with my Canadian boyfriend and we are currently trying to figure out what should our next move be.
I came to Canada in September (didn't need to obtain any kind of visa prior to landing)
Applied for extension of visitors visa at the end of December 2011,got approved in January (till July 30th) .

We don't qualify for conjugal cause we have been living together for almost 8 months now but also do not qualify for common low cause we haven't been living together for a full year.

Im kind of lost and confused about what to do next and what kind of visa to apply for.
If anyone has any ideas or advice's , it would be greatly appreciated.

All in all, im struggling with laws and visas just like everyone here but there is no giving up :)
Best of luck to every one here.
Hope to here lot's of success story's !!
welcome to the thread....its seems that you dont qualify for both common-law and conjugal which at least be together for 1 year.....why not go for the option which is marrying your boyfriend and you will be go to go.......or wait after a year then apply as a common -law.....i hope you will decide well and make a good decision ......work things up before your visa expires again so you be here as implied status ...good luck.

@ walter8299, well its ok as long as its clear and IO will be able to understand.........its not necessary to sign for interpreter just make sure everything is ok.

moeytja

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2012
Doc's Request.
July 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
Sent in october 2012 along w police cert
Interview........
we were asked for another police cert sept 2013
Passport Req..
they received new police cert nov 2013
Hi everyone,

So my application was sent on march 21st, and they received it on March 22nd, if anyone wants to take note for a new chart for this year. Has anyone done a chart for this year?

also, i didnt include the medicals or police thing, as i understood in the applications that they would give instructions as to when and how to do it, and if police thing is required. What i gathered in the forum though is that many people sent it with the application, and many people as well had their medicals expire as well as police certificates. I'm thinking I'm doing the medicals and police check now and send it. they don't even open my file until 9 months (ballpark) from now, is that correct?? means i have time to do it?? (hope so).

moeytja

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2012
Doc's Request.
July 2012
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
Sent in october 2012 along w police cert
Interview........
we were asked for another police cert sept 2013
Passport Req..
they received new police cert nov 2013
Karito said:
@ MOEYTJA

Sorry took me a while to get back to you, i will send you an email after i replied here, no i didn't send it in 2011, i just sent my application this march and got there 16th, i tracked my application to make sure they got it, so no my process just started well not even started but at least is there waiting for somebody to open it someday (let's hope soon hahaha) ;D
about your other question yes you need to do your medical and get your police records. I dont want you to get worrie but when i called and i called lots of times to CIC asking the same question about the medical check they said you need to send it with your application because that way you won't lose time at the end, so you better get it done, how to do it, read the instruccion guide theres a part about the medical and it will tell you what practicioner around your area you can go, when i got this done, i paid $260 for a urine test, blood test, x ray and "complete body"??? sorry my english i dont remember the name of this one, but basically the write down your weigh, high, eyes exam (regular the one you read the letters closing one eye and then the other one)
and your police check too, in the instruccion guide you can find out what do you need and how to get the police check for each country you live after 18, i lived in USA and took me 2 months for them to send me that record background thats why i asked for it like 3 months ahead in january 2012, and for my country too, well that one was easier my family is there so they did it for me.

well hope this help you, good luck
KARITO

me mandas un mail ya que el tuyo no está público? quiero preguntarte otros detalles por que nuestro caso es casi igual!

walter8299

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2012
for IMM 0008 under question 4

Question 4
Immigration Office requested for the processing of your application

I put in Buffalo as per this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp#c

Is this what everyone put who is doing an inland application?

it is actually too late to ask this now. but right now i am just hoping everything is done right
we have just mailed the huge package today and going to be praying for the best outcome

i guess we are nervous, kept worrying we've missed something haha

Karito

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
??
VISA ISSUED...
??
LANDED..........
??
moeytja said:
KARITO

me mandas un mail ya que el tuyo no está público? quiero preguntarte otros detalles por que nuestro caso es casi igual!
MOEYTJA

i sent you an email, two days ago the 26th, quiza se fue a correo no deseado revisalo, my email is karol_3050@hotmail.com, just send me an email ok i will try to help you with whatever i can, yeah i was wondering why you never reply my email maybe it went directly to another file, check all the files just in case.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
walter8299 said:
for IMM 0008 under question 4

Question 4
Immigration Office requested for the processing of your application

I put in Buffalo as per this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp#c

Is this what everyone put who is doing an inland application?

it is actually too late to ask this now. but right now i am just hoping everything is done right
we have just mailed the huge package today and going to be praying for the best outcome

i guess we are nervous, kept worrying we've missed something haha

well i think you should have put in vegreville,AB as you case processing center.....Spouse, common-law partner in Canada class are process in vegreville visa office.

walter8299

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2012
tozo said:
well i think you should have put in vegreville,AB as you case processing center.....Spouse, common-law partner in Canada class are process in vegreville visa office.
i just hope its not a mistake they would decline the application because i am simply following the given links that gets to that webpage, and i cannot seem to find vegreville.