App. Filed.......
06-09-2012
AOR Received.
24-11-2012
Med's Request
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2013
It's been a while since I've posted but wonder if anyone can help...
I haven't heard anything from cic since AIP back on feb 20th, I had my medical feb 21st and ordered notes (gcms) which showed they were received, also when I called back in April they told me they had them.

I was thinking of contacting my mp, I've found him but just wondered does it need to be written from the sponsors point of view or can I write it? What have other people written?

Congrats to all you guys who got DM!! Hopefully the rest of us hear something soon

:)

DaleandMonica

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 11 2012
Doc's Request.
January 10 2013
Nomination.....
AIP Aug 17, 2013
AOR Received.
October 9 2012
Med's Request
second medical request Aug 20, 2013
Med's Done....
medical done March 20 2012 and Sep 29 2013
Interview........
DM Dec 30 2013
gimmeThatPR said:
I applied on september 27 last year, They requested for more proofs on march 20th and we gave them by mid-April , and then they requested more documents on May 19th and we submitted them on july 29th.

So I guess for you they didnot need anymore documents and you should receive your AIP any day!!

Good luck!
Oh Im so sorry they came back to you guys and asked for more info too. Then it become like starting over....and then start over....and then start over. Not fun at all. That's what we felt when they all of a sudden requested more from us. We were just waiting for the AIP.....and we had just waited 6 months when the letter came with the request. So when we first were to read it, we thought it was the AIP decision....but instead it was a request for add info. And then having to start over with the waiting, just at the finish line....oh that was not fun. So I understand just how you guys feel too. Now its exactly 6 months since they registered the additional information they requested....so I hope you are right and its our turn now. And I hope hope hope it will be your turn sooooooooon.

Best of luck and strength to you guys from us

DaleandMonica

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 11 2012
Doc's Request.
January 10 2013
Nomination.....
AIP Aug 17, 2013
AOR Received.
October 9 2012
Med's Request
second medical request Aug 20, 2013
Med's Done....
medical done March 20 2012 and Sep 29 2013
Interview........
DM Dec 30 2013
canuck2k said:
@ DaleandMonica

I think if they requested all additional info then they don't start counting the months until they receive all the requested info.
Thats what happened to use. We sent app in January 2012 but on eCas it shows as app received May 31. thats when they sent the client history update form because we moved and changed jobs.
So we lost 5 months and it took nearly 11 months to get AIP.

When we called regarding Stage II the call centre agent said our 8 months is not due until August 15th, because they didn't receive the police certificate until Dec 15th
I think you are absolutely right. Just so hard to start waiting over and over, for the same thing, don't you think_ :-[ But we just have to keep our faith. I wish you the best of luck now when its getting so close for you guys. and thank you for sharing this with me. Gives so much hope....even if its so sad that we are and have been in the same boat. hugs :)

gimmeThatPR

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
06-06-2012
Med's Request
30-01-2013
Med's Done....
08-02-2013
DaleandMonica said:
Oh Im so sorry they came back to you guys and asked for more info too. Then it become like starting over....and then start over....and then start over. Not fun at all. That's what we felt when they all of a sudden requested more from us. We were just waiting for the AIP.....and we had just waited 6 months when the letter came with the request. So when we first were to read it, we thought it was the AIP decision....but instead it was a request for add info. And then having to start over with the waiting, just at the finish line....oh that was not fun. So I understand just how you guys feel too. Now its exactly 6 months since they registered the additional information they requested....so I hope you are right and its our turn now. And I hope hope hope it will be your turn sooooooooon.

Best of luck and strength to you guys from us
Hi DaleandMonica

Thanks for the wishes and I dont think they put you back in the queue, your files are processed in the same way ....If you look at the timings inwhich they ased for more info from me, they are very close to each other only a month's difference , If it was put to the beginning of the queue ,It would have been certainly 6 months after April , which is not the case. And usually the decision comes soon for some and late for others,guess it is all upon luck and the VO looking into your case.

But anyways I hope you guys hear something soon from the VO !! And best wishes to you guys as well.

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
gimmeThatPR said:
common - law
Yes my friend. Common law has a lot of proof needed to validate your relationship. I'm surprised that they didn't transfer your file after you didn't supply sufficient proof. You'll be very fine

Jolly1

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 25 2012
Doc's Request.
September 11 2013
AOR Received.
December 21 2012
Med's Request
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
June 17 2012
LANDED..........
:/
@ Jiggy, when I call CIC, the agents checks
and says everything looks good with my file:
My point is when do they check to make
sure we have all the requested document? When they
receive the application or when they start working on it?
I know obviously that being common law
carries a higher burden of proof than being married.
For examples if let's say your birth certificate wasn't included in
Your application wouldn't we already be
Notified?

jiggyzealous said:
Yes my friend. Common law has a lot of proof needed to validate your relationship. I'm surprised that they didn't transfer your file after you didn't supply sufficient proof. You'll be very fine

Jolly1

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 25 2012
Doc's Request.
September 11 2013
AOR Received.
December 21 2012
Med's Request
11-09-2013
Med's Done....
June 17 2012
LANDED..........
:/
Have you guys notice that even if the date
on the website changed no one still hvnt
received AIP yet?
Or is it too early to expect it??
It's 6 am immigration has given me insomnia. Been up
for hrs :( I think I'V gone through every relevant
posting in here!! :/

gimmeThatPR

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
06-06-2012
Med's Request
30-01-2013
Med's Done....
08-02-2013
jiggyzealous said:
Thanks Jiggy.

We have provided them lots of proofs already .Basically everything we had.

I am just wondering if anyone could tell me how much time do they take before transferring the file to the local office incase they are not satisfied with the given proofs and how hard does the journey get from there on?

Many Thanks

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
gimmeThatPR said:
Thanks Jiggy.

I am just wondering if anyone could tell me how much time do they take before transferring the file to the local office incase they are not satisfied with the given proofs and how hard does the journey get from there on?

Many Thanks
[/quote

It's quite unlikely they will transfer it at this point since you've applied so long. As long as your proof is substantial they'll move on to complete your file. Which country are you from?

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
Jolly1 said:
Have you guys notice that even if the date
on the website changed no one still hvnt
received AIP yet?
Or is it too early to expect it??
It's 6 am immigration has given me insomnia. Been up
for hrs :( I think I'V gone through every relevant
posting in here!! :/
Maybe its because the only applicants on the thread are from the latter part of October and the date on their website is still saying October 12th. By they're browsing through your application to issue AOR
they check to see if all documents are present. That's what I read in the operation manual for Vegreville

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
jiggyzealous said:
Maybe its because the only applicants on the thread are from the latter part of October and the date on their website is still saying October 12th. By they're browsing through your application to issue AOR
they check to see if all documents are present. That's what I read in the operation manual for Vegreville
@jiggy

Yes you are right about the AOR process and its issuance. So at AOR , agents are suppose to check your applications to make sure it is completed in full, all documents that is minimally required, (police check/medical don't need to be with application but strongly recommended), and that all the forms are signed where needed. It is sad that some people like daleandmonica and some others end up waiting another 6 months after a document request. This should have been done at AOR stage in my opinion. This would reduce losing to 3 month wasted instead of 6 months.

However satisfying agent's belief of genuine relationship is not done at AOR stage. Usually that is done at AIP stage. Once AIP is granted, I am assuming that CIC was satisfied with the relationship at that stage and moved to stage two of medical/criminal check.

Screech339

hazard

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Hi screech. Still no word from Vancouver. I got AIP but no decision in vegreville. I live in Toronto. Maybe I will not hear from them this year . Anyone on here who received AIP but their file got transferred to Vancouver and doesn't live in Vancouver.

gimmeThatPR

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
06-06-2012
Med's Request
30-01-2013
Med's Done....
08-02-2013
jiggyzealous said:
gimmeThatPR said:
Thanks Jiggy.

Many Thanks

It's quite unlikely they will transfer it at this point since you've applied so long. As long as your proof is substantial they'll move on to complete your file. Which country are you from?

I am from India and my partners from Dubai but i have applied inland and i am toronto right now!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
hazard said:
Hi screech. Still no word from Vancouver. I got AIP but no decision in vegreville. I live in Toronto. Maybe I will not hear from them this year . Anyone on here who received AIP but their file got transferred to Vancouver and doesn't live in Vancouver.
@hazard,

I don't know why your file has been transferred to Vancouver. I read on this thread that someone mentioned something about CIC opening a new processing centre for backlogs. Don't know if it was you who said this or someone else on the thread.

But it is one of the new things I have seen on here about files being transferred to vancouver recently. I don't think it is a coincidence that a new centre opened to handle backlog applications and the huge delay in October 8th update for 3 months.

Screech339