AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
Don't remember it ever being this quiet in here!!!!! Lets go CIC give us some AIP's

Karito

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
??
VISA ISSUED...
??
LANDED..........
??
My Ecas changed to "DM" I don't know when thou, usually don't checked it that often.

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
Hi,nrajani_99... I am in Ontario

Hi,Wolanila....Finally I can balance Yin and Yang.... :D

thatgirl123

Star Member
Dec 3, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 30, 2012
Karito said:
My Ecas changed to "DM" I don't know when thou, usually don't checked it that often.
Fantastic news! Congrats!

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
My friend just called me that he received AIP and DM this evening via email. He applied October 21, 2012. They're jumping up and down ;D. He's from Jamaica. I have met a number of people, especially at church who applied in last year

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
You will be next Jiggy Congrats to your friend. Hope we are all so lucky.

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
Sorry
He applied October 22, 2012. He brought his application package to church before he mailed it off. The pastor prayed and told him that he won't wait long because God will process his application.
Sorry I didn't do that. All the bless Shalom

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
jiggyzealous said:
My friend just called me that he received AIP and DM this evening via email. He applied October 21, 2012. They're jumping up and down ;D. He's from Jamaica. I have met a number of people, especially at church who applied in last year
It's a very good news! Congrats to your friend. :)
I hope that we can hear about more news that you guys get AIP and DM, especially AIP. Because we haven't heard about AIP since 11th April.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
jiggyzealous said:
Have mercy on us Lord :( :(! Not even one AIP! CIC is approving a lot of people from first world countries and third world citizens have to be waiting very long
@ jiggyzealous

While I am not happy that AIPs have not been issued since April 11 and hope that AIPs will come down the tube soon, I find the generalization of your comment that 3rd world have to wait longer inappropriate and uncalled for. Is that a hint of resentment or impatience on your part? What is the point you are trying to make?

Have you ever consider that the people that submitted their timelines to Rusty timesheet is only a small collection of info compared to the thousands more that haven't been in the timesheet that could have came from 3rd world countries that are actually approved. So until Rusty's timesheet contain every applicants that Vegreville has recieved in 2012, you can't make a claim like that.

You don't sound grateful of the fact that you are coming to settle in Canada where a lot of people, even 3rd world immigrants, would love to be in your shoes but can't. I bet these people would be willing to wait even a lot longer than your spent 6 month wait to be given a chance to come settle here. Please don't let your impatience get in your way. You know the saying. "Patience is a virtue". Count your blessings next time you complain about the wait time.

screech339

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@screech
The consultant whom I was going to use is a former CIC officer and she told me so. I'm just saying so because I heard so. So I am sorry if I offended anyone.SShe not from a third world nation though

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
screech339 said:
@ jiggyzealous

While I am not happy that AIPs have not been issued since April 11 and hope that AIPs will come down the tube soon, I find the generalization of your comment that 3rd world have to wait longer inappropriate and uncalled for. Is that a hint of resentment or impatience on your part? What is the point you are trying to make?

Have you ever consider that the people that submitted their timelines to Rusty timesheet is only a small collection of info compared to the thousands more that haven't been in the timesheet that could have came from 3rd world countries that are actually approved. So until Rusty's timesheet contain every applicants that Vegreville has recieved in 2012, you can't make a claim like that.

You don't sound grateful of the fact that you are coming to settle in Canada where a lot of people, even 3rd world immigrants, would love to be in your shoes but can't. I bet these people would be willing to wait even a lot longer than your spent 6 month wait to be given a chance to come settle here. Please don't let your impatience get in your way. You know the saying. "Patience is a virtue". Count your blessings next time you complain about the wait time.

screech339
Surely Jiggyzealous is entitled to his opinion,I know I complain too but who would anyone be to tell me when I can't complain,only I know my story,you yours and whoever else theirs,am grateful to be here otherwise I'd have given up 11 years ago,so before you judge try and be positive,be encouraging when it's needed it's much sweeter ;)

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
jiggyzealous said:
@ screech
The consultant whom I was going to use is a former CIC officer and she told me so. I'm just saying so because I heard so. So I am sorry if I offended anyone.SShe not from a third world nation though
Jiggy,you don't need or have to defend your self!-We will all get through this in due time!-He who we believe in and trust has our futures on his able hands ;Our time is coming ;D

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
jiggyzealous said:
@ screech
Thanks for the apology. Funny thing is if you got married in US to an american, you can get your green card in about 2-3 months time after marriage date. This is coming from experience while I was in NJ working. A co-worker told me what he needed to do to get his spouse from ukraine to get green card.

I think it is rather unfair that canadians have a lot longer wait time for spouses PR compared to US green card wait time.

Screech339