INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Penna7 said:
OMG!!! :)Just when I was so disappointed about today with almost no news from anyone...I checked my email in 50s times and I got the letter!!! They are pleased to advise me that aplication has been completed!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Another one down. Great news Penna7 Congrats :)

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
wolanila said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Another one down. Great news Penna7 Congrats :)
Can't wait for my turn.. :D i hope it's going to be sooner than soon.

I miss my daughter so badly.. :( :-X :-X :(

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tyl92 said:
hi guys , i recieved my dm letter , the decision as actually made by April , 10th , i'm supposed to pay as soon as possible in order to bring the receipt by the day of landing.
I'm supposed to be hearing from Montreal Office soon , let's hope :) Current delay for Montreal office is 1 month , i hope it is as accurate as they pretend it to be.
good luck guys
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOO!! More DM's Keepem commin. DM DM DM Congrats!! :) LOL I feel like a monkey at a banana dispenser haha

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canham2012 said:
Hey wolanila,

Did you ecas got updated? I am just wondering , do they update ecas for DM.. still waiting to hear something ..
My ecas was not changed yet. I am expecting it to be updated in a few days maybe. It took a week for them to update Rusty's. From what I have read on the forum in the last couple of years they usually do update DM's in ecas but sometimes not.

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yffAm said:

YaffAm I bet yours is comming soon. I bet there working on it right now :)

canham2012

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
wolanila said:
My ecas was not changed yet. I am expecting it to be updated in a few days maybe. It took a week for them to update Rusty's. From what I have read on the forum in the last couple of years they usually do update DM's in ecas but sometimes not.
Yeh thanks !! I hope my DM comes soon too...

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
Penna7 said:
OMG!!! :)Just when I was so disappointed about today with almost no news from anyone...I checked my email in 50s times and I got the letter!!! They are pleased to advise me that aplication has been completed!!!
Yaaaaah for you!Congratulations!!!-I figured they were still working on DM's!-Hopefuly AIP's will start rolling in next week!-We can hope :)

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
jiggyzealous said:
Right now I can't differentiate between being anxious and scary. My AIP is due next week and CiC is just at the beginning of October 2012. I'm suspecting that when they update the site again they're gonna increase stage 1 back to 11 months.The agent told me that its a possibility they're trying to complete both stages at one time while we wait
It seems like the majority of 2012 applicants have gotten their whole process completed in less than a year!!! :)-We are not going to allow our spirits to die!!-Not now!!!!!lol

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
Why was the colum on the 2012 spreadsheet showing 'number of days since application' received removed? If this was done inadvertently, could it be replaced? It was very helpful in keeping us up to the number of days ;)

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jiggyzealous said:
Why was the colum on the 2012 spreadsheet showing 'number of days since application' received removed? If this was done inadvertently, could it be replaced? It was very helpful in keeping us up to the number of days ;)
Yeah and who keeps sorting the spreadsheet by Decision made. Im curious to understand the value in reading the spreadsheet like this?

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
wolanila said:
Yeah and who keeps sorting the spreadsheet by Decision made. Im curious to understand the value in reading the spreadsheet like this?
Is there anyway that the spreadsheet could be made read only? Thats one of the most important columsn on the chart because I use it to compare my number of days to the number of days to applicants who have been approved.

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
I think Wplanila did that to her spreadsheet for 2013 read only

Penna7

Star Member
Apr 11, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks guys! I still can't believe! One more step, jump and done, can't wait!
So with the landing appointment I've heard nothing to worry about? What is statistic? Were people having problems or refused on that step?

Penna7

Star Member
Apr 11, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yffAm said:

YffAm, no depend ands, just me. But don't worry, you will hear something soon! It might be longer with dependant!