+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

tyl92

Apr 1, 2013
hi guys , i recieved my dm letter , the decision as actually made by April , 10th , i'm supposed to pay as soon as possible in order to bring the receipt by the day of landing.
I'm supposed to be hearing from Montreal Office soon , let's hope :) Current delay for Montreal office is 1 month , i hope it is as accurate as they pretend it to be.
good luck guys

Penna7

Star Member
Apr 11, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tyl92 said:
hi guys , i recieved my dm letter , the decision as actually made by April , 10th , i'm supposed to pay as soon as possible in order to bring the receipt by the day of landing.
I'm supposed to be hearing from Montreal Office soon , let's hope :) Current delay for Montreal office is 1 month , i hope it is as accurate as they pretend it to be.
good luck guys
Hey! Congrats! Finally some movement today! So they don`t always send the letter on the day decision made?

tyl92

Apr 1, 2013
Actually yes , but it was updated by sunday (decision made on wednesday) , it can take some time before e-cas is updated.

hn1234

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
30-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
24-Nov-2012
Interview........
AIP + DM: 7-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
08-Jan-2014
jiggyzealous said:
@ thatgirl123
we have to invite everyone in here to wash off CIC in the beautiful white sand beach in Montego Bay, Jamaica when we all get DM's.

@ Rusty,
it seems that CIC works faster when we give them compliments. 2 weeks ago you went to speak something nice to the empty building and you later got DM. Yesterday, Walonila and a few of us were here speaking of going to Vegreville to prepare luch and coffee and today DM's come. Keep up the compliments!!!! :D ;D ;) :)

@ sunsun

when our day comes youre gonna shine brighter than the sun and I will be Jiggy Jiggy Jiggy Jiggy all the way to Jamaica :D ;D :D ;D

I went to Montego Bay for my honeymoon! Beautiful place :)

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
Hello,

Could somone tell me what is AIP - is this the first stage 1 approval?

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
Right now I can't differentiate between being anxious and scary. My AIP is due next week and CiC is just at the beginning of October 2012. I'm suspecting that when they update the site again they're gonna increase stage 1 back to 11 months.The agent told me that its a possibility they're trying to complete both stages at one time while we wait

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
@nrajani_99.....AIP is a Japanese Food ... :D just kidding....
AIP= Approval in Principal

@Jiggy.. Relax,man....

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
sunsun said:
@ nrajani_99.....AIP is a Japanese Food ... :D just kidding....
AIP= Approval in Principal

@ Jiggy.. Relax,man....
funny :)..

I was just confused.. thank you :)

Penna7

Star Member
Apr 11, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jiggy, mine AIP was delayed too. I had the same feelings as you. 6 months would be on Jan 11 but I got it on Jan.20th. I was calling cic at 9 am on Jan. 11th but nothing they can say or do, if there is no note, no requests just wait. And it came on Sunday

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
AIP means approved in principle when sponsor is deemed eligible to sponsor

@sunsun
Can u feel relaxed knowing your 2 weeks is going to decide whether or not I can live here with your honey

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
What can we do ? at least you still can hug and kiss your wife right now..... ;D

canadaeh1234

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 9, 2012
Med's Request
December 5, 2012
Med's Done....
December 10,2012
Liz1986 said:
Hello!! I received letter for landing interview inVancouver office on May 13!! Very happy all this process is almost over.. I have a question though.. I have an accompaning child living in my home country and i got letter for him too saying he sould go with me to the landing interview but he is outside canada. So i phoned CIC and they said to Ask in the interview date. Is anybody in same situation?

Good luck to everyone!!!
Hi, may i know when did you receive your DM? i receive my dm last april 12 but it was issued april 9.. but i haven't got any calls or letter from vancouver office

Penna7

Star Member
Apr 11, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG!!! :)Just when I was so disappointed about today with almost no news from anyone...I checked my email in 50s times and I got the letter!!! They are pleased to advise me that aplication has been completed!!!

canham2012

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Penna7 said:
OMG!!! :)Just when I was so disappointed about today with almost no news from anyone...I checked my email in 50s times and I got the letter!!! They are pleased to advise me that aplication has been completed!!!
OHH woow congrats !!! atleast some movement.. Happy for you ..

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
Congratulation,Penna.. I also checked my mail box and Nothing from CPC-V