December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@jillplay

Your DM is coming this month. That's why I sent everything in at once because it saves time. They haven't asked me for anything. I didn't send in the t4 slips but I sent them in before they ask for them

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
Anna
You'll be getting AIP shortly. So if u want to send in anything do it now. Realized that I made a mistake on the additional family form and I sent in a corrected one yesterday. The agent said they're opening letters submitted on March 25, 2013. So u need to send them off now in order for them to review them when next they look at your file. The agent said although I don't have AIP yet the fact that they order criminal and background checks is because the officer believes my relationshipi genuine

Loops

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
ppotiti2626 said:
hi Loops congrats :D
i got my AIP couple days ago! :) and they are asking me to apply for OWP ... we are in quebec and i already sent the application.... how long do you think its gonna take to get the OWP?
thank you again and i wish you all the best and dont stress too much for the last interview its not gonna be "no" i heard a lot of stories about the interview and they are just gonna ask you to confirm some info and thats it :)
good luck to all of us :)
Tnx ppotiti!!

Well I sent my OWP application with my initial sponsorship application and 2 weeks after I got AIP, my OWP was on the mail! :)

I applied before for a Work Permit and it usually takes 3 months, so I guess is around the same time.

That interview is killing me! I know is nothing extreme but still it is there were they are going to tell you yes or no, and well ... IM FREAKING OUT!!!

I live in Montreal, where in Quebec are you?

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
Anna
I don't see why you should bother to send in any additional documents at the the end of April. You're due AIP in two weeks. The agent at the call centre told me yesterday that I should hear something in another 3 weeks.

ppotiti2626

Nov 30, 2012
thanks for the reply! :)
i live in montreal too! :p AGAIN THERE IS ONLY ONE POSSIBILITY WHEN YOU REACH THIS FINAL STAGE ITS YESSS!!! :)
for some strange reason that made me think of the movie "yes" jim carrey ;D

thatgirl123

Star Member
Dec 3, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 30, 2012
jillplay said:
Thats how our Ecas showed too until we were granted AIP on Feb 25th, then it showed DM on mine and the following date APP IN PROGRESS on his, and for the last 2 weeks "medical results received".
Oh! Great! Now I don't feel so worried! I was always worrying that perhaps I made a mistake in the paperwork, or forgot a form... or something. But as long as Im not the one person who has had the same "status" then I feel a little more at ease! Thanks! :)

jillplay

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
jiggyzealous said:
@ jillplay

Your DM is coming this month. That's why I sent everything in at once because it saves time. They haven't asked me for anything. I didn't send in the t4 slips but I sent them in before they ask for them
I keep opening my comp to check my email for the DM letter cuz I'm frightened that it will go to my junk email and I don't think I'd see it on my Iphone lol.

krissikris

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2012
Doc's Request.
may 1, 2013 (for the girls)
AOR Received.
Dec 18, 2012
IELTS Request
AIP: April 26, 2013
File Transfer...
May 1st 2013 to Kingston Jamaica
Med's Request
April 26th 2013
Med's Done....
May 7th 2013
Interview........
DM July 5th 2013
Hey all, following this thread is very encouraging, it looks like applications keep getting processed faster and faster!! I just have a question, not sure if anyone else in the same situation I am in the process of sponsoring my common law hubby who is Jamaican and here in Canada with me, and his two young daughters who are still in JA has anyone else ever filed like this that could give me an idea of a time line? The inland apps are going fast right now, but will our app get held up because it will be transferred to Kingston with the girls still being there. Any info would be wonderful. Thanks.

canham2012

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
jillplay said:
I keep opening my comp to check my email for the DM letter cuz I'm frightened that it will go to my junk email and I don't think I'd see it on my Iphone lol.
Hi jillplay,

It seems that we have same dates for the PR application.. Fingers crossed :)

sarakhans

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
AOR Received.
08-08-2012
File Transfer...
(AIP) 11-10-2012
Med's Done....
22-03-2012
LANDED..........
(DM) 15-04-2013
congratz to everyone who got their DM's, good to see CIC is moving a lil bit faster.. We still have no update for our DM.. called CIC several times... still not luck... we applied April,2012. I really hope they don't drag it for full 8 months after AIP.. looking forward to receiving some good news anytime.. Good luck to everyone of us waiting ... fingers crossed... May we all here good news soon! :)

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
anna_i87 said:
I am sponsoring my husband.

Inland Application

Sponsorship Application Status:

We received your application to sponsor October 19, 2012.
We started processing your application on December 20, 2012.
We received application for permanent residence on October 19, 2012.

We sent additional information in January, 2013. (voluntarily, were not asked)

We will be sending MORE additional information at the end of April, 2013. (once again voluntarily)

Thank you.
anna_187, I have added you to the spreadsheet. Welcome to the club of VERY PATIENT PEOPLE.

Serenity482

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Magog, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012
LANDED..........
@rusty

oh yeah we really are the club of very patient people 8)
but i hope the waiting is soon over for us. We need good emails!! ;D

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Serenity482 said:
@ rusty

oh yeah we really are the club of very patient people 8)
but i hope the waiting is soon over for us. We need good emails!! ;D
Serenity 482, I am trying very hard to understand how CIC works. I work with spreadsheets everyday and you can predict a lot from them when you have enough data. For some reason it looks as though they work on either AIP's or DM's never both at the same time. In early March we had a real flurry of AIP's being given out and then about the 18th it stopped and since then we have seen a lot of DM's. I am sure that the people who are waiting to get DM's don't want to hear this but I feel that soon we will see the DM's slow down and the AIP's pick up again. I hope that I am wrong and they start issuing both at a fast pace. I guess we have to remain patient. I am cheering for you along with evryone else. Don't get down. Spring is coming and it always brings happiness in Canada.