+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

canham2012

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
There are many people waiting , before us so the key is patience. Congrats to jeaswicked for DM , even this person waited for more than a year.

ppotiti2626

Nov 30, 2012
hi Loops congrats :D
i got my AIP couple days ago! :) and they are asking me to apply for OWP ... we are in quebec and i already sent the application.... how long do you think its gonna take to get the OWP?
thank you again and i wish you all the best and dont stress too much for the last interview its not gonna be "no" i heard a lot of stories about the interview and they are just gonna ask you to confirm some info and thats it :)
good luck to all of us :)

anna_i87

Mar 30, 2013
sunsun said:
Slashed 40% because CIC had refused 300000 skilled workers applicants who applied before Feb 2008.. Some of them have waited 10 years.. So it is not a good news
Wow! That is horrible. Source? that CIC refused 300,000 skilled workers applications?

anna_i87

Mar 30, 2013
Congrats to you guys! :D such happy news!
And good luck to the rest of you! We shall be waiting.

PS how do I include my information to the chart posted?

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
anna_i87 said:
Congrats to you guys! :D such happy news!
And good luck to the rest of you! We shall be waiting.

PS how do I include my information to the chart posted?
anna_187, please post your timeline here and I will be happy to add you to the spreadsheet.

figtoria

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations!!!

I'm interested to hear that you will be going to Hamilton! Please let me know how long it takes to get your landing interview. We are in Burlington and I hope we also have to go to Hamilton since it is way closer than Mississauga for us.

JesaWicked said:
Hi guys! I just received my letter of completion today (via e-mail)! :eek:

The city of Hamilton should contact me soon! Yipeee!

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
@Anna..
CIC did it in 2012 and I think now CIC just need to finish refund application fees for few thousand applicants. Most Pre Feb 2008 already got refund .

jillplay

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
thatgirl123 said:
Lawda Mercy! Im gona have to call them on Monday and be a pain in the butt ! When I log in to ECAS it says "in process" for me, and for his it still says "application received" as if there is no movement on his part. I dunno....... just seems weird to me. Im gona double check and make sure they don't require any other info, or something.
I expect that the actual "landing" will take longer, because of my step-son - that's OK, the most important thing (to us) is just getting the AIP, ability to work, be productive and have health care coverage (should incase of emergency) My step-son is 15, in gr 10. I hope this is all over before he is due to graduate high school!
Thats how our Ecas showed too until we were granted AIP on Feb 25th, then it showed DM on mine and the following date APP IN PROGRESS on his, and for the last 2 weeks "medical results received".

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
Jillplay

Did u say they started your background checks before u got AIP?

anna_i87

Mar 30, 2013
Rusty53 said:
anna_187, please post your timeline here and I will be happy to add you to the spreadsheet.
I am sponsoring my husband.

Inland Application

Sponsorship Application Status:

We received your application to sponsor October 19, 2012.
We started processing your application on December 20, 2012.
We received application for permanent residence on October 19, 2012.

We sent additional information in January, 2013. (voluntarily, were not asked)

We will be sending MORE additional information at the end of April, 2013. (once again voluntarily)

Thank you.

anna_i87

Mar 30, 2013
sunsun said:
@ Anna..
CIC did it in 2012 and I think now CIC just need to finish refund application fees for few thousand applicants. Most Pre Feb 2008 already got refund .
That is insane!
Esp after all this talk last year about wanting to immigrate skilled workers here and how much they are needed here.
I'm not impressed.

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
Anna
I don't see why you should bother to send in any additional documents at the the end of April. You're due AIP in two weeks. The agent at the call centre told me yesterday that I should hear something in another 3 weeks.

anna_i87

Mar 30, 2013
jiggyzealous said:
Anna
I don't see why you should bother to send in any additional documents at the the end of April. You're due AIP in two weeks. The agent at the call centre told me yesterday that I should hear something in another 3 weeks.
Oh, wow. Really?

Honestly, I haven't called CIC, but I do check the status of application weekly.

I will put together additional information either way, and if no response at the end of the month. I will be sending more.

Thanks for the heads up. :) I'm a bit excited to hear this now lol trying not to get my hopes up high.

krissikris

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2012
Doc's Request.
may 1, 2013 (for the girls)
AOR Received.
Dec 18, 2012
IELTS Request
AIP: April 26, 2013
File Transfer...
May 1st 2013 to Kingston Jamaica
Med's Request
April 26th 2013
Med's Done....
May 7th 2013
Interview........
DM July 5th 2013
Getting impatient, lol they updated the processing times date online, but the date of the apps they are working on didn't change. Keeping my fingers crossed next week is our week for AIP!!!

jillplay

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
jiggyzealous said:
Jillplay

Did u say they started your background checks before u got AIP?
Hi JZ,

Yes, thats what I said ;)

We didn't send them in with our application, we were waiting for AIP and assumed they would ask us for the meds/po po report after stage 1 approval. But they asked for both of them in November; AIP was granted Feb 25th ( we sent all the info to them in the first week of February).

I was hoping we would have had stage 2 approval by now but not yet lol.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you will get AIP very very soon, then you could get jiggy wit it 8)

Edit: I don't know if they STARTED them before we got AIP but they were REQUESTED before then and right after we got AIP updated ECAS showing med's rec'd .