INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am now a Landed Immigrant of Canada! yay!

sarahLDC

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovely20 said:
Since LoveYoung is not around today I think I can answer the question. Based on previous posts in these forum the message in E-CAS means you've been approved on both stages. Does it say DECISION MADE? I'm just confused that you have a 16 year old and they never asked for her proof of medical. MAybe you can try calling the Call Center to verify things.
Hi Lovely, Thank you for your kind response

Yes, First in my personal inbox mail I received message today from E tracker, and so I hurriedly log in to ECAS.
On my name xxxxxxxxxxx Decision made (before its always In Process even last night) when I click, the message below appeared.

We received your application for permanent residence on September 9, 2010.

We started processing your application on October 28, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on June 13, 2011 to xxxxxxx, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, xxxxxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
boasorte said:

CONGRATULATIONS BOASORTE!

WELCOME TO CANADA!

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
sarahLDC said:
Hi Lovely, Thank you for your kind response

Yes, First in my personal inbox mail I received message today from E tracker, and so I hurriedly log in to ECAS.
On my name xxxxxxxxxxx Decision made (before its always In Process even last night) when I click, the message below appeared.

We sent you a letter on June 13, 2011 to xxxxxxx, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, xxxxxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Sarah,

That's definitely AIP and PR!

Although I still am wondering about your daughter. I don't know if they approved her too coz you mentioned she never had her medical???

Maybe the seniors can answer this?

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
sarahLDC said:
HI EVERYONE ESPECIALLY LY( HOPE FOR YOUR SPEEDY RECOVERY, GET WELL SOON). I received this in my email today, June 15, 2011.( I pray this is good news for this long CIC waiting time). And if this is good news, may you also have wonderful news to come and congratulation to all who have been through). :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

We sent you a letter on June 13, 2011 to XXXXXXXX, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, XXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
Congratulations Sarah,

that means that CIC has advanced more than they said in their website. I really hope I get my work permit on time....

Jennifer0827

Apr 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarahLDC said:

Congrats! You got approval for both stages!
Thank you for sharing your timeline, that's really cheer us up! :p

sarahLDC

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovely20 said:
Sarah,

That's definitely AIP and PR!

Although I still am wondering about your daughter. I don't know if they approved her too coz you mentioned she never had her medical???

Maybe the seniors can answer this?
Lovely, when I went for my med months ago, I took daughter with me (shes enrolled in Junior High here) but med needs her name on CIC request so no med exam for her (She has updated visitors visa and hubby signed as custodian, for school reqs). I called also CIC on this said they will update me etc. etc. When I submitted my application Sept.2010, I attached police clearance cert. from all countries I lived for 6 mos. even Police here in Edmonton, both fingerprints/Cert.(now, all expired). Thanks God, they did no ask for new cert. since take forever esp. some in Middle East war country. Last week, my mom from Philippines sent me a new updated NBI police cert. (all I got new on hand). I don't want to call CIC (scared of bad news from them) I'll wait for the mail from CIC, surely they got requirements to comply there if ever.

ppmmwanm

Star Member
May 22, 2011
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
p

HI LY
could I ask you one questione for FOSS
I saw you posted before that you had already ordered that
And now i download the Form 5563 B
One thing confuse me, if i order it by myself,and i am in canada now, do i need to fill "this request is being made by"?( it seems like to need another person fill)

Please,if other people know that, please help me.
I already wait after AIP more than two months, and my security check is in process. I feel that looks like no end. :-[
I really want everything could be done as soon as possibly.

thanks everyone

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Re: p

ppmmwanm said:
HI LY
could I ask you one questione for FOSS
I saw you posted before that you had already ordered that
And now i download the Form 5563 B
One thing confuse me, if i order it by myself,and i am in canada now, do i need to fill "this request is being made by"?( it seems like to need another person fill)

Please,if other people know that, please help me.
I already wait after AIP more than two months, and my security check is in process. I feel that looks like no end. :-[
I really want everything could be done as soon as possibly.

thanks everyone

Hello!

Yes you need to mark the box stating that you are in Canada and fill up the name your tel number and address and sign and date it. They will send the FOSS notes on this address. Are you ordering it for yourself? I mean are you the person being sponsored? Reason I ask is that if you are the sponsor and you are requesting for FOSS make sure you attach your spouse's consent for you to access his/her FOSS notes.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Boasorte!!!! I am very pleased for you :) Congratulations to you too Sarah, that looks like an approval for both stages :)

ppmmwanm

Star Member
May 22, 2011
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

lovely20 said:
Hello!

Yes you need to mark the box stating that you are in Canada and fill up the name your tel number and address and sign and date it. They will send the FOSS notes on this address. Are you ordering it for yourself? I mean are you the person being sponsored? Reason I ask is that if you are the sponsor and you are requesting for FOSS make sure you attach your spouse's consent for you to access his/her FOSS notes.
I am so appreciate your help.
I download the Form 5563 B, and I just found where need to fill my full name, and my client ID.,nothing else. did I get a wrong form??
OR i need to fill my personal information under "this request is being made by " .
Under that , i need to fill mine, not other people's, Am i right?
By the way, yes, I was being sponsored.

Thank you again.

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
boasorte said:
YEEHAW !!!! congratulations!

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010

ppmmwanm said:
I am so appreciate your help.
I download the Form 5563 B, and I just found where need to fill my full name, and my client ID.,nothing else. did I get a wrong form??
OR i need to fill my personal information under "this request is being made by " .
Under that , i need to fill mine, not other people's, Am i right?
By the way, yes, I was being sponsored.

Thank you again.

You are welcome. Here's the link for the form that we used.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf

on the second page at the bottom you will see where you need to fill up your name, address, phone number and sign and date.

sarahLDC

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TeresaLynn said:
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Boasorte!!!! I am very pleased for you :) Congratulations to you too Sarah, that looks like an approval for both stages :)
Thanks Teresalynn, same to you.

sarahLDC

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pepe261 said:
Congratulations Sarah,

that means that CIC has advanced more than they said in their website. I really hope I get my work permit on time....
Hi Pepe, thank you...same to you. I called today CIC, agent said, start from start of Canada Post Strike and while they are on strike, all mail coming from CIC being sent by registered mail. So, just check mail box of registered receipt