vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: p

lovely20 said:
You are welcome. Here's the link for the form that we used.

on the second page at the bottom you will see where you need to fill up your name, address, phone number and sign and date.
OH,yes, i got the right form
Thank you ;D :D

Have a nice day!!!

sarahLDC

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovely20 said:
Since LoveYoung is not around today I think I can answer the question. Based on previous posts in these forum the message in E-CAS means you've been approved on both stages. Does it say DECISION MADE? I'm just confused that you have a 16 year old and they never asked for her proof of medical. MAybe you can try calling the Call Center to verify things.
Lovely, my hubby called CIC few minutes ago, agent said, they sent my file to Edmonton CIC office and said while Canada Post on strike and since they started strike, all mails from them sent registered. Just wondering how we will receive even registered receipt if mail courier will not deliver? CIC agent said we should open bottle of wine to celebrate he was kinda young funny and nice. My family were happy even daughter said, if problem arises on her as my dependent, its okey for her to go back with my Ex in USA, and just visit me all the time as she's now grown up.

sarahLDC

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jennifer0827 said:
Congrats! You got approval for both stages!
Thank you for sharing your timeline, that's really cheer us up! :p
Thanks Jennifer, yes, CIC mentioned today they were all processing whole month of October 2010. Said, we should be expecting registered mail? Your timeline is up...did you register for e tracker or just check ECAS from time to time

hjhloveme

Jun 6, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDING DATE : June. 21

I got a call from CIC. She said because of strike,I couldn't get my interview letter.
She told me my interview date is 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
actually my husbund is not in canada that day;;; So they will send me a letter again.
Anyway I'm happy~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to Love young and cold girl for reply.
The precessing time is so quick!!! I love it :)
I hope great news will reach all of you guys. Good luck to you!!!!!!!!

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
sarahLDC said:
Lovely, my hubby called CIC few minutes ago, agent said, they sent my file to Edmonton CIC office and said while Canada Post on strike and since they started strike, all mails from them sent registered. Just wondering how we will receive even registered receipt if mail courier will not deliver? CIC agent said we should open bottle of wine to celebrate he was kinda young funny and nice. My family were happy even daughter said, if problem arises on her as my dependent, its okey for her to go back with my Ex in USA, and just visit me all the time as she's now grown up.

Congratulations Sarah!!!

Yeah you should go out and celebrate. I'm so happy for you, sa wakas natapos din!

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Thanks Theresa_Lynn for your reply......hummmm so it will take 6 weeks to put police clearance in our file.

By the way Tomorrow I will finish 1 year in whole immigration process, I applied on 16th June 2010. Now there is a postal strike even in Toronto so let me see how it goes?

Thanks

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
I wonder if mine is in he October pile ? as CSIS sent it back to CIC in Ocotber 2010 ::)

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

sarahLDC

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eyeoftheocean said:
I wonder if mine is in he October pile ? as CSIS sent it back to CIC in Ocotber 2010 ::)

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D
Hi Eye, CIC must be clearing all backlogged files since they are not receiving much application this time coz of CanPost strike. I too have long CIC journey since July 2007 I applied as Federal Skilled. I got refused but I never quit and tried 2nd plan which is marriage to long time bf now hubby. I travelled far to reach this stage. To your journey, you will soon reach the happy ending just dont give up. My prayers to your file approval

Jennifer0827

Apr 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarahLDC said:
Thanks Jennifer, yes, CIC mentioned today they were all processing whole month of October 2010. Said, we should be expecting registered mail? Your timeline is up...did you register for e tracker or just check ECAS from time to time
SarahLDC,thank you for telling us that. That would be very exciting for all October applicants.
And yes, I did registered for E-tracker, too! I am looking forward to hearing some good news:)

Wish you get the letters ASAP! Good Luck! :-*

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
Congrats to Boasorte for landing and to Sarah with having her approval from Vegreville in a surprising 277 days!

Hopefully this speed will continue (or increase), I am anxious too to receive some news (but MICC will give me an update before CIC).

@LY: I'm sorry to hear about your belly-aches. Hopefully your doctor can do something for you. Otherwise maybe give it a try with a naturopath?

sarahLDC

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jurjen said:
Congrats to Boasorte for landing and to Sarah with having her approval from Vegreville in a surprising 277 days!

Hopefully this speed will continue (or increase), I am anxious too to receive some news (but MICC will give me an update before CIC).

@ LY: I'm sorry to hear about your belly-aches. Hopefully your doctor can do something for you. Otherwise maybe give it a try with a naturopath?
Hi Jurjen, thank you, yes, hubby called CIC agent today, kinda funny young, nice and helpful. Saying, they were trying to clear recvd and processed October 2010 applicants. Your time line is up, few more sleep. I signed up for E tracker I got the message and double checked with CIC Ecas. My hubby printed the Ecas Decision made since we got red flag with my dependent daughter who got no medical & thinking maybe overlooked? Arghhh.. I am happy with AIP/OWP & soon to follow PR, I have patience with CIC since 2007 8)

Teriskier

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
I applied on Sept 13, but still haven't heard anything from MICC. I guess I will have to hear from them before I hear from Federal, hopefully everything will happen before Canada Day!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been able to be on much. Been pretty sick lately. Thanks for all the thoughtful words given.
By the way CONGRATULATIONS to boasorte, sarahLDC, and hjhloveme! So happy for you. :D

P.S. In case some may not know, Canada Post is on a full strike now!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Really LY?

I thought that Ottawa was going to order them back to work?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
angtao said:
Really LY?

I thought that Ottawa was going to order them back to work?
Well it is all over the news and websites. I am not sure what Ottawa will do about it but as it stands, they are on a full strike across the country.