Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
LY, Congratulations girl. I am so happy for you. I can't believe that you are landing tomorrow.

St.John's must not be that busy. Your wait is officially over. Are you going to leave us on here now?

I am hoping for big jumps to come but from CIC but I heard that they always have big jumps in the summer as not as many people send in there stuff.

Here's to a nice big jump tomorrow.

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Love_Young said:
OMG I AM LANDING TOMORROW!!!

Just got a call from an immigration officer now and she told me all the things I need to bring with me. She asked if I was available this week and I said sure. Then she asked if I was available tomorrow at 11 am. Of course I said yes. Even if I had other plans I would have cancelled them for this. So glad we got home in time to get the call. Yay! :p
OOPS I made a mistake on my prediction!!!! I said by the end of May you would get your PR... I guess I was off by one day, on the other hand, you got the news exactly when I told you!!!! IM AWESOME!!!!

Congratulation girl.... enjoy.. you deserve it!!!

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
Love_Young said:
OMG I AM LANDING TOMORROW!!!

Just got a call from an immigration officer now and she told me all the things I need to bring with me. She asked if I was available this week and I said sure. Then she asked if I was available tomorrow at 11 am. Of course I said yes. Even if I had other plans I would have cancelled them for this. So glad we got home in time to get the call. Yay! :p
yeppie a big congrats to you finally its over tomm u officially permanent cheers to life ... so happy for u again congrats to you God Bless always

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Congrats girl so happy for you....see the second stage went soooo fast:D :D let us know how it goes.

Teriskier

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
Received request from CIC to continue with QC...the forms have been sent off via UPS today hopefully we'll hear about AIP by the end of the month (fingers and toes crossed)!

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Teriskier said:
Received request from CIC to continue with QC...the forms have been sent off via UPS today hopefully we'll hear about AIP by the end of the month (fingers and toes crossed)!
Very awesome. Glad to see your on your way!

As for me, still nothing. I'm calling CIC again tomorrow to ask again and maybe ask for alternatives asside from mail. Maybe E-mail? I'm also going to call Canada Post and see what's going on. (I might just take a walk down to the post office and try to get some straight up answers tomorrow before the strike.) Wish me luck! And good luck to you!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Aww everyone you are so amazing. I feel so loved all the time here. I hope you feel the same.
I couldn't be happier but I can't rest too well as I still have things to get done as I wasn't expected it this early. Lol.
Thanks so much for the support and no, I am not leaving you all. I will stay until the last member gets good news. :D

CONGRATULATIONS lilly_inland. Glad it went so smooth. This is probably the easiest part or so I hear. Does anyone that has landed have any last minute tips on what to bring with you? By the way do they have security in there and do I need to watch what items I carry with me? Just curious. I think I am going to carry a folder with all the documents needed with me just to make it simpler. I am then going to work my way over to Service Canada and hopefully the healthcare place to get a card. Wish me luck. Can't believe it is going to be over. Wow!

Also, CONGRATS and GOOD LUCK to ditta. She will be landing on June 2nd. :D

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Love_Young said:
Aww everyone you are so amazing. I feel so loved all the time here. I hope you feel the same.
I couldn't be happier but I can't rest too well as I still have things to get done as I wasn't expected it this early. Lol.
Thanks so much for the support and no, I am not leaving you all. I will stay until the last member gets good news. :D

CONGRATULATIONS lilly_inland. Glad it went so smooth. This is probably the easiest part or so I hear. Does anyone that has landed have any last minute tips on what to bring with you? By the way do they have security in there and do I need to watch what items I carry with me? Just curious. I think I am going to carry a folder with all the documents needed with me just to make it simpler. I am then going to work my way over to Service Canada and hopefully the healthcare place to get a card. Wish me luck. Can't believe it is going to be over. Wow!

Also, CONGRATS and GOOD LUCK to ditta. She will be landing on June 2nd. :D
ly if theyve asked you to land its over! no security questions its just verifying information and you are who you say you are.

it is NOT an interview they call it interview i think just to make it formal but really ita verifying papeework stamping your passport and off you go!.

they have your file with everything they need! just carry your photos and your passport and the fees!
there you go stressing again hahah RELAXXXX GIRL! ITS OVER!

trust me it will not even take 15 minutes! this is the procedure arrive produce pictures and 490 payment and current passport, asked a few questions hubby may not even be asked anything!
sign papers and your welcomed to canada! well at least that was mine! sleep well and good luck ready to celebrate!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Black-Berry said:
ly if theyve asked you to land its over! no security questions its just verifying information and you are who you say you are.

it is NOT an interview they call it interview i think just to make it formal but really ita verifying papeework stamping your passport and off you go!.

they have your file with everything they need! just carry your photos and your passport and the fees!
there you go stressing again hahah RELAXXXX GIRL! ITS OVER!

trust me it will not even take 15 minutes! this is the procedure arrive produce pictures and 490 payment and current passport, asked a few questions hubby may not even be asked anything!
sign papers and your welcomed to canada! well at least that was mine! sleep well and good luck ready to celebrate!
Oh I wasn't meaning for an interview or anything. I know it is over. I just wasn't sure if we are allowed to carry a camera and phone in my purse. I won't be using them in there but I just want to know I am okay to have those with me. Lol. I am going to carry a folder with me with all the documents I need so I am ready. It is going to be a very busy day. I am going to land, apply for SIN card, and MCP healthcare today as well as MIL's birthday today. Phew an eventful day but fun. :)

ardmac

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/10
Med's Done....
17/06/10
Sorry Everyone I need to vent this morning. Called CIC to see if I have AIP and OWP yet, I figure it is a week since they did updates and they should be closer and yet again I am told that they may be 1 - 2 weeks away. GRRRR I dont think I can take one more night of restless sleep right now!!

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
L_Y, you must be on your way to the landing if not there already. It`s 7:30 am here.:) Lol, hope you will have a huge celebration, together with your MIL! We are driving to Edmnoton tonight after my hubby is back around 10, so we won`t sleep much, but it is better with baby, at least he can sleep in the car more than if we go in the very morning. Of course, I`m having a cold, every time we have the chance to get out from this town, I`m sick.:) I will be okay though, just want to be better by Monday for my son`s first B-day! We are going to stay in Edmonton for a couple of days and be off for another week. This is the first time in 3 years that me and hubby have 10 days off together!
Let us know how it went and have a very great day!!!

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
DECISION MADE!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Checked the status on E-cas early this morning and it says Decision Made

We received your application for permanent residence on August 16, 2010.

We started processing your application on October 3, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on May 30, 2011 to xxxxxxxxxxxxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

I hope Canada Post doesn't go on strike for too long. So what do you guys think? Is it safe to assume we got both AIP and PR on May 30?

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovely20 said:
DECISION MADE!!!
We sent you a letter on May 30, 2011 to xxxxxxxxxxxxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
I hope Canada Post doesn't go on strike for too long. So what do you guys think? Is it safe to assume we got both AIP and PR on May 30?
[size=10pt][size=10pt]CONGRATULATIONS!![/size][/size]

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
lovely20 said:
DECISION MADE!!!

Yes, it seems you have got AIP and PR ant the same time. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! ;D ;D ;D

as for Canada Post, I really cannot guess whats going to happen. strike is almost for sure but don't know how long it will last

kieran123

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-10
Med's Done....
June 2010
congrats lovely20!!!!

Well, my passport is officially lost. Going to report it lost at the police station, get a police report, send it to the NZ High Commission in Ottawa then apply for a new one via the U.K

ARGH! :mad: