Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Love_Young said:
OMG I AM LANDING TOMORROW!!!

Just got a call from an immigration officer now and she told me all the things I need to bring with me. She asked if I was available this week and I said sure. Then she asked if I was available tomorrow at 11 am. Of course I said yes. Even if I had other plans I would have cancelled them for this. So glad we got home in time to get the call. Yay! :p
Good times! Best gift ever, congratulations Girl! I know you said you don't drink that much, but tomorrow night you should be. I wish I can send you a bottle of red wine.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
lovely20 said:
Thanks LoveYoung! You always have the right answers. I will definitely print it out and put it in our scrapbook that I'm putting together for our 1st year anniversary. So where did you and hubby went for your anniversary?
You're welcome dear. :D That is a lovely idea. We went to downtown St. John's. I love it there. We got a good deal on the hotel too.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Love_Young said:

Just got a call from an immigration officer now and she told me all the things I need to bring with me. She asked if I was available this week and I said sure. Then she asked if I was available tomorrow at 11 am. Of course I said yes. Even if I had other plans I would have cancelled them for this. So glad we got home in time to get the call. Yay! :p
WoW!! Congratulations, that was quick. well as you said in that CIC office they probably didn't have many people to attend
That's good!!! ;D ;D ;D

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Thank you, thank you, thank you, everyone! We got lots more celebrating to do. Just celebrated our 1st year wedding anniversary, AIP, and PR. Now I am going to land, plus tomorrow is also my MIL's birthday. Lol. So much celebrating to do, I can't catch up. What time does Shopper's close for pictures? I haven't slept all day and need pictures by tonight. Ugh...staying up all night last night was a bad idea but I didn't know I would be landing tomorrow. Lol. By the way, apparently I won't be landing at that office I posted a picture of, it is in a different location. Interesting. Well I really must sleep. Lots of planning to do. :D :D :D

I can't wait for all of you to land.

Iceyqueen

Mar 2, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2010
AOR Received.
20-01-2011
Interview........
None
LANDED..........
28-06-2011
Woo Hoo *doing freaky happy dance for Love_Young*. That's so wonderful that you get to land tomorrow. Now you can make plans and visit family etc. etc. Let us know how it went tomorrow.

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love_Young said:

haha I told you you were going to land before me.. Congratulations!!

I am still waiting for my letter, 3 weeks now since "decision made".

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Love_Young said:
Thank you, thank you, thank you, everyone! We got lots more celebrating to do. Just celebrated our 1st year wedding anniversary, AIP, and PR. Now I am going to land, plus tomorrow is also my MIL's birthday. Lol. So much celebrating to do, I can't catch up. What time does Shopper's close for pictures? I haven't slept all day and need pictures by tonight. Ugh...staying up all night last night was a bad idea but I didn't know I would be landing tomorrow. Lol. By the way, apparently I won't be landing at that office I posted a picture of, it is in a different location. Interesting. Well I really must sleep. Lots of planning to do. :D :D :D

I can't wait for all of you to land.
I don't know what time shoppers closes for photos but normally they close at 7pm here in Alberta. Sobey's photo closes at 5pm. You better get going and grab those pics before you sleep, LOL.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Iceyqueen said:
Woo Hoo *doing freaky happy dance for Love_Young*. That's so wonderful that you get to land tomorrow. Now you can make plans and visit family etc. etc. Let us know how it went tomorrow.
*does freaky happy dance with you* :p I will definitely let you know how it goes.

boasorte said:
haha I told you you were going to land before me.. haha Congratulations!!
Haha you did but man I didn't think it would be THIS soon. Thank you. I hope yours is very soon!

lovely20 said:
I don't know what time shoppers closes for photos but normally they close at 7pm here in Alberta. Sobey's photo closes at 5pm. You better get going and grab those pics before you sleep, LOL.
Oh my. I tell you these plans I had in my head about landing and AIP haven't gone the way I thought. I haven't even caught a break yet. And man I got forms to fill out for SIN and health care, nice outfit to get, pictures to be taken, etc. Ugh... I wanted to look nice in my picture, not like a monster with no sleep. I have only gotten 2 hours of sleep today. Oh my...

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Just got my PR pictures taken. Now for rest and then make sure I have everything ready for in the morning.
Ah....omg I am completely excited. ;D

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Love_Young said:
Just got my PR pictures taken. Now for rest and then make sure I have everything ready for in the morning.
Ah....omg I am completely excited. ;D

I'm sure you are going to sleep tight tonight. Let us know how things turn out tomorrow. Have fun girl!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Oh I definitely will. But if I hadn't have stayed up all night and today then I probably would have been too hyper to even sleep tonight but by staying up as long as I have, I will definitely sleep well. Haha. As soon as I get home I will let you all guys know how my day goes. Thank you girl, I will have fun. ;) Oh my, I just can't believe this will all be over with soon. Very surreal. As of June 1, 2011 at 11 AM NL time, I will be becoming a Permanent Resident of Canada. Wish me luck. :)

lilly_inland

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
I landed at the Kitchener office today, so I'm officially a permanent resident of Canada now :). The landing procedures took only 10 mins, the officer was very nice and explained the process to us. He also told us that I can claim this 1 year of waiting for my citizenship as it counts for half the time.

Congrats Love Young, great news about your landing tomorrow !

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
WOW, big congrats !!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
lilly_inland said:
I landed at the Kitchener office today, so I'm officially a permanent resident of Canada now :). The landing procedures took only 10 mins, the officer was very nice and explained the process to us. He also told us that I can claim this 1 year of waiting for my citizenship as it counts for half the time.

Congrats Love Young, great news about your landing tomorrow !
Congratulations Lilly!

Welcome to your new home, welcome to Canada!