October 26th, 2010 (Quebec)
AOR Received.
December 2nd, 2010
Med's Done....
January 27th, 2010
Interview........
waiting for date
Love_Young said:
I knew you would be so happy to hear the news. You really helped me through this all. :)
Oh really? Sorry I wrote while you were driving lol but glad you got it. Hehe. Thank you for writing back and celebrating with me. Yeah definitely was worrying for nothing but who doesn't with this process? Haha of course you would add to it, well why not I could probably use some more I told you so's. Haha. Hopefully PR will follow very soon afterwards. I am looking forward to seeing family and home again as well is hubby. :)

Aww girl, well you inspire me more! :p Thank you for the congrats.
BB did you received your PR Card? and if yes how long did it take?
Did you apply for american visa?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Thanks guys! I did up a resume tonight and am pretty proud of myself. However, me and hubby decided it would be in my best interest to take care of my health first (since I have been needing to go to a doctor for months), get all the proper forms for everything, apply for everything I need, work on improving my self-esteem/confidence a bit more, and then apply for a job. I just really want to be ready physically, emotionally, and mentally you know? I feel like I need to rush into it but I really don't need to. Taking care of the basic stuff and myself comes first and then a job. A job will always be out there for me to get and when I am more ready. I just really feel like I have lot more to learn as a newcomer and I want to take that chance now to do it. In the meanwhile though I am considering at least volunteering to keep me occupied while I get more comfortable in my skin in a new place as well as learning more about my community. Maybe this sounds silly but I just want to be wise.

Anyway, I do have a question again. How long after AIP approval or DM did it take you to get the letters in the mail? I am assuming it is too early for me to get it today but I can be hopeful I guess. I would say I will have it this week though. Usually my extensions came in about 5-6 days I think.

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love_Young said:
OMG GUYS.....DECISION MADE!!!! WOOHOO!!!

e-Cas just updated this morning! Funny thing is, I wasn't going to check my email today but I saw I had 2 messages I was thinking "Please let it be decision made." But then I thought that would be too good to be true. Sure enough though I had an e-Cas tracker update. I did think it could be a glitch but was hopeful so I went to check e-Cas and sure enough "DECISION MADE". Woohoo! I am so excited like you wouldn't believe. Been dancing all around since then. I think my suspensions were true. That they wanted to approve both stages but they just were afraid it wouldn't be done in time. Funny thing is, a decision was made two days after they approved for AIP and work permit. I wouldn't be amazed now if I don't get scheduled for an interview in the next couple of weeks or days. Our local office is not busy at all. OMG, I can't believe this is going to be over soon. Yay! Thank you everyone again for all the support and congrats! You will never know how much all of it has meant to both me and hubby. I am looking forward to everyone getting their good news soon! Also, I called my mom about the news (obviously) and she said as a joke they must have just wanted to make sure the world didn't end before giving me the news. Haha, I thought that was hilarious.

Anyway here what my e-Cas says:

"We received your application for permanent residence on July 16, 2010.

We started processing your application on September 22, 2010.

We received the requested information on January 13, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you a letter on May 20, 2011 to ###########, ########, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada, ### ### about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
"
LY –
Congratulations again and again……I am really & really happy for you…….This is the best news lately……..OMG, you deserve it………….
Just get ready to start your job soon………….
Lovely20 –
How do you feel about this week????

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Also, guys I am asking honestly, should I be concerned that the "medical results" line isn't before "decision made"?
So posts I have been searching have said that means it is refused. I really hope that isn't the case but now I am concerned.
I mean most people's "medical results" line goes before not after the "decision made" line. Hmm... :(

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love_Young said:
Also, guys I am asking honestly, should I be concerned that the "medical results" line isn't before "decision made"?
So posts I have been searching have said that means it is refused. I really hope that isn't the case but now I am concerned.
I mean most people's "medical results" line goes before not after the "decision made" line. Hmm... :(
LY -

My limited understanding about the Medical Results is; if there is anything wrong with them, you should be contacted by your designated medical doctor before it sent to immigration......At least this is what the doctor has told me when I went to do my Medical for the visitor visa extension, and she also told me if there is anything wrong God Forbid we will try to correct it here before we send the results.....I don't think you need to e concerned about that, and you can call your doctor in the morning to feel more better.....

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
CONGRAULATIONS LY!!!!!!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I knew you would get both!!
So STOP stressing about the next thing lol you have already been told you have AIP and they wouldn't have given you that even it the medicals were not good!!! I believe PR would be the same.

Is there a wait time for you for getting your health card and coverage in Newfoundland?
Definitely a good idea to look after your health. I'm not sure what you have going on and you don't need to say but what about seeing if you can work part time if your health permits?? Working does help your self esteem and it may be good to get out there and start becomming intergrated?

Big Hugs!!!!
:)

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Love_Young said:
As I undersand, Medical results recieved usually mean your good to go, my status changed to meds recieved in March, but still no change yet . I think if you were gunna be denied it would go straight to decision made hun.

stop worrying lol xx

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Teriskier said:
Crazylucy,

I just received a letter from CIC to continue with CSQ portion. I applied in September, have you at least received this portion, if not I would recommend calling the call centre (tomorrow since they are probably closed for the holiday today).

Good Luck!
Well. That was certainly unhelpful. The agent on the phone just kept feeding me "We're processing applications on July 25th. Yours was filed late August." Should I just call again and ask someone else?

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
I called again. I got pretty much the same responce. I guess I'm just gonna have to wait it out.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Crazylucy, you are still 1 month away from finding out. You filed on Aug.28.

How come you are calling CIC now to find out if you got approved?

kieran123

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-10
Med's Done....
June 2010
Wait....when should 'Medical Results Have Been Received' show up in Ecas?

All mine say is:

We received your application for permanent residence on August 9, 2010.

We started processing your application on October 6, 2010.

ardmac

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/10
Med's Done....
17/06/10
Hey Kieran,

I wouldnt be too worried just yet - Mine ECas is very similar to yours and we filed around the same time:

Mine is coming up:
We received your application for permanent residence on August 11, 2010.

We started processing your application on October 12, 2010.

When I contacted CIC last time to confirm that they have all my documentation he did confirm that my med results were received in June and should they require any additional information or I need to go and do them again as they have now expired I will be contacted and advised so. I was trying to fish for more answers but unfortunately the operator would not budge!!!!

Fingers crossed for us we get another 10 day jump tomorrow but being realistic with the holiday yesterday I would be happy with just 7 days - anything beyond that will be a bonus!!!

tita

Jun 8, 2010
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 july 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
hi love young i have the answer (i think ) to 2 of your questions

1.- i got the AIP letter in the mail today tuesday!!! they said they will send my owp separately

2.-isaw in a post that when says decision made it could also for aip, not exactly decision made, just type in the top when you search: aip and decision made, i think she really explains the difference, i was wondering too, because it says decision made when istill havent sent my police certificates , but today in the letter theyre asking for it. so dont worry :) youll get soon that letter and if you have aip and owp i think it means positive for now.

God Bless

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
tita said:
hi love young i have the answer (i think ) to 2 of your questions

1.- i got the AIP letter in the mail today tuesday!!! they said they will send my owp separately

2.-isaw in a post that when says decision made it could also for aip, not exactly decision made, just type in the top when you search: aip and decision made, i think she really explains the difference, i was wondering too, because it says decision made when istill havent sent my police certificates , but today in the letter theyre asking for it. so dont worry :) youll get soon that letter and if you have aip and owp i think it means positive for now.

God Bless

Congratulations Tita! Wow they are working on July 31, not too long for us August applicants. I hope all is well with everyone!

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Love_Young said:

Lol, how are you girl??? Why the frown, you got your AIP and PR? I know there are still doubts since you don't have the papers with you yet. You will have it by Friday, have fun this week! It's your anniversary on saturday right? Think about happy thoughts and make sure you throw hubby a big surprise for that special day.