25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
angtao said:
Crazylucy, you are still 1 month away from finding out. You filed on Aug.28.

How come you are calling CIC now to find out if you got approved?
Because Teriskier filed hers in September and has already gotten the letter to continue with MICC. Either she's gotten a really fast IO on her application, or I have a slow one on mine. I'm trying hard not to freak out and say "There could also be something wrong with my application" but who knows. Every case is different.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
CrazyLucy said:
Because Teriskier filed hers in September and has already gotten the letter to continue with MICC. Either she's gotten a really fast IO on her application, or I have a slow one on mine. I'm trying hard not to freak out and say "There could also be something wrong with my application" but who knows. Every case is different.
CrazyLucy is right. They tend to send a special letter(asking to go on with Immigration quebec) that only quebec residents receive 1 month before they process all the other applications. it happened to me too. i guess they process quebec applicants on the side to make them fit in line with all other applicants from all parts of canada. but it is also true that some applications may go slower than others. until the processing date given on the CIC website we don't really know what is happening with our application. stay positive crazy lucy, soon you will have news

jesse_love

Nov 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody,
I would like a little help here. I am gonna apply for FOSS note. I heard that it is free of charge. I just need to complete the form and send it alone. However, somebody told me it does require a 5 dollars fee. I have to attach a cheque or money order to the application. So, which option is right?
I hope somebody here who has done it before could help to me.
Thanks in advance

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
lovely20 said:
Congratulations Tita! Wow they are working on July 31, not too long for us August applicants. I hope all is well with everyone!
Lovely20,

you are the next! I am sure that everything is going to go well with your application! Good luck!

Pepe

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
jesse_love said:
Hi everybody,
I would like a little help here. I am gonna apply for FOSS note. I heard that it is free of charge. I just need to complete the form and send it alone. However, somebody told me it does require a 5 dollars fee. I have to attach a cheque or money order to the application. So, which option is right?
I hope somebody here who has done it before could help to me.
Thanks in advance
Please somebody correct me if I am wrong, but I think that if you ask for the FOSS notes within Canada, they are free. You have to fax the application and wait.

Cheers!

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
pepe261 said:
Lovely20,

you are the next! I am sure that everything is going to go well with your application! Good luck!

Pepe

Thanks Pepe, I hope it is a positive one. We did received our FOSS notes last week and I started panicking coz I saw a note saying transferred from registry. PMM and LoveYoung assured me it was when they brought our application out to an IO. We have not received anything from them, no request for additional documents so I'm really praying hubby will get his AIP soon. Now that the time has also come for us I get more nervous. Hopefully next week or the week after I can post some good news here.

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
lovely20 said:
Thanks Pepe, I hope it is a positive one. We did received our FOSS notes last week and I started panicking coz I saw a note saying transferred from registry. PMM and LoveYoung assured me it was when they brought our application out to an IO. We have not received anything from them, no request for additional documents so I'm really praying hubby will get his AIP soon. Now that the time has also come for us I get more nervous. Hopefully next week or the week after I can post some good news here.
Lovely I think that you shouldn't be worried. This next few weeks try to be relaxed. If you have been honest and have done everything in the right way there is no reason to be worried about.
Good luck!

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
pepe261 said:
Lovely I think that you shouldn't be worried. This next few weeks try to be relaxed. If you have been honest and have done everything in the right way there is no reason to be worried about.
Good luck!

Thanks Pepe! I really hope someday all of us will have the chance to see each other. It really means a lot to have people like you who understand the process. A lot of people here helped me a lot. I know I should relax, not good for the baby in my tummy! Hope you have a great week ahead. Excited to see the CIC update tomorrow!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Hey guys!

I just want to let you guys know that I did contact CIC this morning just to confirm that it is actually all completed and finished. She got back to me and said "Your second stage got approved very quickly in two days. This doesn't hardly happen and you're one of the lucky ones. I haven't ever seen it go so quickly before." I was so happy to hear this. Then she said, "Both stages were approved for and your file is on its way to be transferred to your local office of St. John's where they will contact you for an interview to become a resident." And she was even nice enough to check to see how long it could approximately take me to hear from them with a landing date which is in 1 to 2 months. I slept so much better just hearing that is all I have left. So yes, it has finally been officially confirmed from my file that I have definitely got approved for PR. :D I already suspected it but like I said, always good to hear anyway.

P.S. Guys "medical results received" line doesn't show until AFTER AIP decision is made and is approved. However, I had to wait for "decision made" on my whole file before it showed up and then the line that they sent me a letter about it.

tita: Wow that was quick! Congratulations. Where do you live to? I suspect mine will take longer to get. I will go to the mail tomorrow. Too bad they don't mail the OWP with it. I always thought they did. Can anyone enlighten us and tell us how long after the AIP letter it took to get the OWP?

smishsmash

Apr 3, 2011
Victoria, BC
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2010
Doc's Request.
May 9, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 20, 2010 started processing
No word, no updates...
I will call in tomorrow to check in and see what's going on. My guess is that though my requested document was recieved last week, they haven't processed it yet :(
There's really no sense in getting overly frustrated about it though since there's nothing I can do about it and the weather is fantastic. I am getting a little anxious though....can't lie

smishsmash

Apr 3, 2011
Victoria, BC
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2010
Doc's Request.
May 9, 2011
AOR Received.
Love_Young said:
Hey guys!

I just want to let you guys know that I did contact CIC this morning just to confirm that it is actually all completed and finished. She got back to me and said "Your second stage got approved very quickly in two days. This doesn't hardly happen and you're one of the lucky ones. I haven't ever seen it go so quickly before." I was so happy to hear this. Then she said, "Both stages were approved for and your file is on its way to be transferred to your local office of St. John's where they will contact you for an interview to become a resident." And she was even nice enough to check to see how long it could approximately take me to hear from them with a landing date which is in 1 to 2 months. I slept so much better just hearing that is all I have left. So yes, it has finally been officially confirmed from my file that I have definitely got approved for PR. :D I already suspected it but like I said, always good to hear anyway.

P.S. Guys "medical results received" line doesn't show until AFTER AIP decision is made and is approved. However, I had to wait for "decision made" on my whole file before it showed up and then the line that they sent me a letter about it.

tita: Wow that was quick! Congratulations. Where do you live to? I suspect mine will take longer to get. I will go to the mail tomorrow. Too bad they don't mail the OWP with it. I always thought they did. Can anyone enlighten us and tell us how long after the AIP letter it took to get the OWP?
wow, I hope this is what happens for me. That would make all this waiting seem less painful!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
smishsmash, you should call CIC today. What are you waiting for?

smishsmash

Apr 3, 2011
Victoria, BC
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2010
Doc's Request.
May 9, 2011
AOR Received.
angtao said:
smishsmash, you should call CIC today. What are you waiting for?
yes, you're right....I can do it this afternoon I think...not at home with my phone!

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
smishsmash said:
No word, no updates...
I will call in tomorrow to check in and see what's going on. My guess is that though my requested document was recieved last week, they haven't processed it yet :(
There's really no sense in getting overly frustrated about it though since there's nothing I can do about it and the weather is fantastic. I am getting a little anxious though....can't lie
Hi, it is normal that you didn't receive updates. if they received your additional info papers 1 week ago it will probably take a couple of weeks more to attach it to your original application. this normally delays the process. I'm sure that as soon as they attach your document to the original file it will not take long before you get AIP and possibly PR

smishsmash

Apr 3, 2011
Victoria, BC
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2010
Doc's Request.
May 9, 2011
AOR Received.
Inlandappl said:
Hi, it is normal that you didn't receive updates. if they received your additional info papers 1 week ago it will probably take a couple of weeks more to attach it to your original application. this normally delays the process. I'm sure that as soon as they attach your document to the original file it will not take long before you get AIP and possibly PR
In a perfect world, they would process my AIP, PR, and OWP all at once! I can wish right?