Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
angtao said:
LY, I am in love with all these smileys. They are so fun.

Just don't forget about us after your done. Us 2011 Inlanders need the support.
I love smileys too! They really are fun and so much more lively than the ones here.
I will not forget you guys. I will continue to provide my support.

komar said:
CONGRATS LY!!! thats amazing news! ;D

As always, I have a question. I wish CIC stop with the riddles. The latest one is that on the first page when u log in Ecas, it changed from "In Process" to "Decision Made". But when i click on it, there is no new addition there. Its the same infor as it was before, the last sentence being that they have recieved the requested info.

WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN??? :-\ :-\ :-\
Thank you komar! :) Can't wait for you to be finished up!
I am wondering if maybe you should call. Has it happened recently?
My first page changed from "in process" to "decision made" today and when I click it gives all the information I posted on here.

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
I'm waiting on MICC to get ahold of me. Should be very soon. It's gonna be lame seeing people like lovely20 get answers while I'm still on my CSQ. =/
So nervous. I just want this stuff to be over with. I'm so tired of looking at the CIC website, and tired of questioning the application, my proof, the letters or even if I have some unknown issue with background checks. Just want to get on with my liiiifffeeeee

Teriskier

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
Crazylucy,

I just received a letter from CIC to continue with CSQ portion. I applied in September, have you at least received this portion, if not I would recommend calling the call centre (tomorrow since they are probably closed for the holiday today).

Good Luck!

CrazyLucy said:
I'm waiting on MICC to get ahold of me. Should be very soon. It's gonna be lame seeing people like lovely20 get answers while I'm still on my CSQ. =/
So nervous. I just want this stuff to be over with. I'm so tired of looking at the CIC website, and tired of questioning the application, my proof, the letters or even if I have some unknown issue with background checks. Just want to get on with my liiiifffeeeee

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Mmm. Nope. I applied at the end of August. That's pretty odd...

Teriskier

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
Interesting, yeah I would def recommend contacting them.

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
Love_Young said:
Thank you komar! :) Can't wait for you to be finished up!
I am wondering if maybe you should call. Has it happened recently?
My first page changed from "in process" to "decision made" today and when I click it gives all the information I posted on here.
Yes it happened on Friday and I did call but the rep said its still in process. Why does it say decision made if its still in process and if its decision made then why is there no new info there??? arghhhhhhhhh...

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Well yours was filing around the beginning of September and mine around the end of August. So..maybe they're just a bit slow around here. I dont think them being slow is a ...bad sign. Just slow. Trying hard not to panic or anything.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Hi everyone. I was just wondering do you think it would be okay to apply for a job I have been waiting to apply for if I am probably getting the work permit this week as well as SIN. I am only applying to this one job for now because a few weeks ago the manager recommended that I apply there as soon as I am approved and have a work permit. What do you guys think? I was thinking of going when she is there later in the week and at least giving her my resume and letting her know I will get the permit in the next couple of days. I am just anxious because she practically offered the job to me and I have been waiting weeks to do it. I just want my foot in the door.

abisehiyo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 06,2010
CONGRATULATIONS to you LY!!!!!!!

you deserve it! Happy for you :) cheeerrrssss...

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
abisehiyo said:
CONGRATULATIONS to you LY!!!!!!!

you deserve it! Happy for you :) cheeerrrssss...
Thank you abisehiyo! ;D I am looking forward to the day you get good news. Not too much longer now.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Love_Young said:
Hi everyone. I was just wondering do you think it would be okay to apply for a job I have been waiting to apply for if I am probably getting the work permit this week as well as SIN. I am only applying to this one job for now because a few weeks ago the manager recommended that I apply there as soon as I am approved and have a work permit. What do you guys think? I was thinking of going when she is there later in the week and at least giving her my resume and letting her know I will get the permit in the next couple of days. I am just anxious because she practically offered the job to me and I have been waiting weeks to do it. I just want my foot in the door.
If you want this job definitely apply for it. your work permit is coming any day

twchu

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Nov-2010
Doc's Request.
20-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
07-Mar-2011
Hey LY,

I believe that you should apply now since your OWP is coming soon. Some of the recruiting agents that i spoke to mentioned that one can start applying for jobs as long as you have an official reply from Vegreville. Going for interviews and the process to being officially hired do take some time. I will start calling all the agencies for sure when i get my official reply! :p

Good luck!

ardmac

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/10
Med's Done....
17/06/10
Hey LY - I say go for it!!!. You are not being deceitful during the application process. You still have to go through the interview process and typically you will not actually start working for 1 - 2 weeks after it has been decided you have the job. Regardless you will have the work permit within the week so as long as you are not actually working I see no harm. And you will not be able to work until you have your SIN. Which you also cant not get until you have the OWP.
I would just take the screen print with you with when you apply for the job so that you can elevate any concerns the employer may have.
Go for it girl!!!! why wait any longer you have been waiting long enough and you know you are approved!!!

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
Love_Young said:
Definitely! You should really do this. Applying does not mean you're in yet. It'll take them a few days to go through your cv, plan an interview with you and discuss the outcome of that internally. By the time they'll be ready to give you an answer, you already have your OWP and SIN. ;-)

Best of luck, LY!

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Love_Young said:
OMG GUYS.....DECISION MADE!!!! WOOHOO!!!

e-Cas just updated this morning! Funny thing is, I wasn't going to check my email today but I saw I had 2 messages I was thinking "Please let it be decision made." But then I thought that would be too good to be true. Sure enough though I had an e-Cas tracker update. I did think it could be a glitch but was hopeful so I went to check e-Cas and sure enough "DECISION MADE". Woohoo! I am so excited like you wouldn't believe. Been dancing all around since then. I think my suspensions were true. That they wanted to approve both stages but they just were afraid it wouldn't be done in time. Funny thing is, a decision was made two days after they approved for AIP and work permit. I wouldn't be amazed now if I don't get scheduled for an interview in the next couple of weeks or days. Our local office is not busy at all. OMG, I can't believe this is going to be over soon. Yay! Thank you everyone again for all the support and congrats! You will never know how much all of it has meant to both me and hubby. I am looking forward to everyone getting their good news soon! Also, I called my mom about the news (obviously) and she said as a joke they must have just wanted to make sure the world didn't end before giving me the news. Haha, I thought that was hilarious.

Anyway here what my e-Cas says:

"We received your application for permanent residence on July 16, 2010.

We started processing your application on September 22, 2010.

We received the requested information on January 13, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you a letter on May 20, 2011 to ###########, ########, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada, ### ### about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
"
Your mom is a clever and wise woman.... we are laughing with her great sense of humor!!!!!...