18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Love_Young said:
I want to add other people on the new Inlander group page on Facebook but I am somewhat shy to. So does anyone want to be friends with me on Facebook that joined the group?
Sure! Look for Kristie Janet :)

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
perrinsa said:
CIC processing update this morning: working on applications received on March 28, 2010

Nothing for me yet, but anyday now!!
That's great you should hear something soon! You could even call CIC and they may be able to tell you! I called them when my date was up and they advised me of what I should be getting in the mail and that I had OWP which was a relief. :)

Devin congratulations on your WP! Good luck job hunting as well :)

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Love_Young said:
Having one of those rough days. I just want to know their decision but at the same time I don't, anyone know what I mean? I mean I just want to hurry up and start our lives already. The wait is really REALLY starting to get to me now. I am tired of having to make temporary plans all the time, always stuck in place, and not being able to contribute to help out my hubby. We are married and as a spouse I should be able to provide for our family just as well. I hate it but the tension caused me to lash out at hubby even though he hasn't done anything and there isn't anything he can help to fix this rough process. I obviously apologized later because I love him and I just hate that this process is bringing out the worst in me. I am not only taking it out on myself but starting to take it on people who don't deserve it. This type of life isn't normal. Most days I can pep talk myself but I just can't. Not today. I want to be approved so badly but terrified that it might not happen. Everyone says I have nothing to worry about but I have everything in the world to worry about, I could lose my chance of being with my hubby. How is that not anything to worry about? Ugh...guys I just don't know if I can take 4 more months of this. I am losing my mind and dignity. :-X
Hi Love_Young & Deer30 & Kris13

Hope you are feeling better today! Waiting sucks BIG TIME!!! It feels like it is never going to end....but it does!!! Everyday brings you closer to AIP and it will happen soon for you both I know! Today is a new day and soon it will be a new year with new possibilities! :)
Stay positive, we are all here to help you get through!

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Merry Christmas!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
kiwikris said:
Sure! Look for Kristie Janet :)
I tried looking your name up but I am not sure it is the right one. Inbox me your profile and I can add you then. :)

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Sent you a msg Love_Young

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
I would reply to everyone individually but that would take forever. I just want to say the feelings I get from everyone is amazing. The efforts you have gone through to uplift my spirits just make me feel so grateful. You all are amazing friends. By the way sorry for posting quotes later in the day later just been busy because of the holidays. I will try to post earlier when I can. I also plan to update the chart because it needs to be, just be patient with me and I will get it done.

I hope you all are having a wonderful time this holiday. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hope this New Year's brings nothing but happiness and wishes come true to all.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
QUOTE OF THE DAY (Thurs. Dec 23, 10)
"Don't worry so much about tomorrow that you forget to live today." (This is one I need to learn how to do.)

INLAND WAITING ACTIVITY OF THE DAY
Take this valuable time to learn another language or brush up on one. Most places are desperate for people that are bilingual and in some places they actually pay higher wages for translators. Now would be the perfect time to get a start on it. Imagine the job opportunities you could come across or be able to apply for one that you probably wouldn't have been qualified for before.

perrinsa

Oct 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
Med's Done....
22-03-2010
Interview........
27-06-2011
Hi All..

Just wanted to share the latest news. Just got off the phone with CIC and my AIP was issued yesterday as well as my OWP.

This is the best Christmas present ever!

Now just waiting for the mail man.

Merry Christmas everyone!

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Congratulations Perrinsa, fantastic christmas pressie this year! :)

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Congrats perrinsa ! Now the hard work really begins (looking for a job) ;)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Sorry for not posting a quote today. I am temporarily postponing them until the day after Christmas if that is okay. Just using this time to focus on family. I will post for the missed days on that day as well so there will actually but three quotes and such.

In case I do not come tomorrow, I want to wish you and your families a safe and very Merry Christmas. May this New Year for all of us be filled with lots of happiness, love, and good luck (also PR and AIP wouldn't hurt too). ;) MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Firstly I just want to say that I hope all of you had a great Christmas. Been lucky enough that this is my 3rd one in a row with my hubby. Hopefully next year it will be permanent for all of us here. ;) I also just want to say how sorry I am that I haven't posted in a while but as you all know, it is a very busy time of year. Now as promised I will post quotes for the missing days and activities as well. Sorry this may be a long post so just warning you. And again just sorry if they aren't all too great but somedays it is harder for me to be creative than others.

QUOTE OF THE DAY (Fri. Dec 24, 10)
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

If you haven't gone to college yet or are planning to attend one again, spend this valuable time researching schools around you. Go in for an interview and ask a few questions. Take notes for future references until you are ready to attend school. Also, now would be a good time to start investing a few dollars or so to a college fund either for you or your older children and maybe start investigating ways to afford school in a proper way.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY (Sat. Dec 25, 10)
"Don't believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you'll see the way to fly."

Even though you may not be financially stable right now or maybe not as much as you would like to be (we all understand this part) this shouldn't stop you from dreaming of your own home or apartment. You can start making future plans about where you want to live, how many bedrooms, what rules you will have, etc. This is the time to start planning your future before your future catches up. Maybe you can do what I like to call back home "house watching". You drive or walk around the neighborhoods looking at all the different places. Discuss what you don't like and do like. Look online and there are also sites you can build a virtual dream home on. Have fun with it. That way when you get a job, AIP, or PR, you will already know what you are looking for and can start finding your dream home together.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY (Sun. Dec 26, 10)
"What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it."

Use this time to maybe plan a getaway trip for just the two of you or your family. Maybe not in the nearest future but just sometime. It will give you time to be creative and excited about something again. After you get PR then you can book the trip the two of you have wanted to go on and it will be a much needed vacation. We all love Canada but sometimes we need to travel other places. It will give a romantic getaway to find the romance that maybe the process of this has dwindled down from all the stress. It will give you something to look forward to again. It is okay to let yourself let go of this process and imagine a happy moment. If you see it and believe it, it will happen.

QUOTE OF THE DAY (Mon. Dec 27, 10)
"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible."

If you can afford the gas, go on a roadtrip with the family. Show them places they may not get a chance to see later on. Plus it is a nice opportunity to get to know this country and all its beautiful landscape. Be sure to take plenty of pictures and make a scrapbook to remind you of the fun getaway you had with the family. Family vacations are always important in keeping a family stress free and close with each other. It gives you time to reconnect. Who knows, maybe you will make it a tradition for the family. :)

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
hi we applied my PR application as family sponsorship which inland they recieved may 2010 and started processing july 29 2010 nd 1st week of this months we recieved a letter stating they need to update my status from may 2010 up to present .. wht does it means
thank you and God Bless