Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
Med's Done....
22-03-2010
Interview........
27-06-2011
Congrats Devin! Hope you are successful in your job hunt too!

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
congrats!

and me today received the SIN card. it took exactly a week to arrive.

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love_Young said:
QUOTE OF THE DAY (Mon. Dec 20, 10)
"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."
I really like this quote, it's just so true. I have been saying this to myself since I read it for the first time a while ago. :)

Thanks for posting Love_Young I really appreciate the effort you are putting into this.
:)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
boasorte: I am so thrilled to know that my efforts are helping others. You have no idea how happy that makes me. I am even more glad to know it is helping you. By the way I have still been thinking of you and how you are coping lately. Stay strong no matter what. If you need to talk just about anything, I am hear to listen. :)

QUOTE OF THE DAY (Tues. Dec 21, 10)
"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with a person, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

INLAND WAITING ACTIVITY OF THE DAY
Use this time to do something you have never done before. Maybe it is skydiving, white water rafting, learning a new language. Anything that you have always thought about doing but ran away from. Now is your time to shine and do it. Make it an activity for the family if the thing you want to do makes you too scared to do it alone or do it alone if you want to reach a goal yourself. Whatever it is, I am sure you will feel more relieved, accomplished, and feeling excited to start life as soon as possible.

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Love Young, wheres the chart? can u upload old one most recent one? i cant find it hehe! dont have to update.

perrinsa

Oct 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
Med's Done....
22-03-2010
Interview........
27-06-2011
CIC processing update this morning: working on applications received on March 28, 2010

Nothing for me yet, but anyday now!!

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good luck, perrinsa. Waiting to hear the good great news. I am two months behind you.

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
perrinsa said:
CIC processing update this morning: working on applications received on March 28, 2010

Nothing for me yet, but anyday now!!
Thank you for updating us with the good news! :)

I have a question for you, how did you get to know that your medical is enclosed to your file?
:)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Asta said:
Love Young, wheres the chart? can u upload old one most recent one? i cant find it hehe! dont have to update.
I will update it later this afternoon. Having to wrap up Christmas gifts here soon so I will do it as soon as I can. :)
And I might as well update it if I am going to repost it.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Having one of those rough days. I just want to know their decision but at the same time I don't, anyone know what I mean? I mean I just want to hurry up and start our lives already. The wait is really REALLY starting to get to me now. I am tired of having to make temporary plans all the time, always stuck in place, and not being able to contribute to help out my hubby. We are married and as a spouse I should be able to provide for our family just as well. I hate it but the tension caused me to lash out at hubby even though he hasn't done anything and there isn't anything he can help to fix this rough process. I obviously apologized later because I love him and I just hate that this process is bringing out the worst in me. I am not only taking it out on myself but starting to take it on people who don't deserve it. This type of life isn't normal. Most days I can pep talk myself but I just can't. Not today. I want to be approved so badly but terrified that it might not happen. Everyone says I have nothing to worry about but I have everything in the world to worry about, I could lose my chance of being with my hubby. How is that not anything to worry about? Ugh...guys I just don't know if I can take 4 more months of this. I am losing my mind and dignity. :-X

perrinsa

Oct 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
Med's Done....
22-03-2010
Interview........
27-06-2011
I have a question for you, how did you get to know that your medical is enclosed to your file?
@boasorte: I called the help line and asked them specifically. I had to prove it was me, but other than that it was straight forward. After hearing how other people's medicals were "misplaced" I thought it prudent to check on mine.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
QUOTE OF THE DAY (Wed. Dec 22, 10)
"You can't fail, if you don't give up."

INLAND WAITING ACTIVITY OF THE DAY
Check you local newspaper for events happening around your community. Some events are actually free to attend and so you will be able to enjoy your time outside the house without any additional costs to you as we all know how important that is. You may also meet people there that you get along with and become friends with. Anything is worth a shot.

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Love_Young said:
Having one of those rough days. I just want to know their decision but at the same time I don't, anyone know what I mean? I mean I just want to hurry up and start our lives already. The wait is really REALLY starting to get to me now. I am tired of having to make temporary plans all the time, always stuck in place, and not being able to contribute to help out my hubby. We are married and as a spouse I should be able to provide for our family just as well. I hate it but the tension caused me to lash out at hubby even though he hasn't done anything and there isn't anything he can help to fix this rough process. I obviously apologized later because I love him and I just hate that this process is bringing out the worst in me. I am not only taking it out on myself but starting to take it on people who don't deserve it. This type of life isn't normal. Most days I can pep talk myself but I just can't. Not today. I want to be approved so badly but terrified that it might not happen. Everyone says I have nothing to worry about but I have everything in the world to worry about, I could lose my chance of being with my hubby. How is that not anything to worry about? Ugh...guys I just don't know if I can take 4 more months of this. I am losing my mind and dignity. :-X
i know what u mean! anyways u can help ur hubby just being there for him, keeping his mood up, taking care of him ;) remember ur own words - think of what u already have, how fortunate u are. u are living with ur hubby, he is by ur side. thats is awesome comparing with lets say my 5 years long distance relationship in the past. ugh.. also some people cant even find their other half, a loved one. so be happy that u have him! ;) keep ur moods up, be strong and have fun during holidays! keep ur chin up!

deer30

Dec 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love Young ~ my husband and I are going crazy too! We can't stand it -especially because we are stuck in my parents basement until aip:(

Our lives haven't started yet either. We are just waiting and waiting......

You must keep your mind on something else. I know it's easier said than done - (I check CIC twice a day!) but you'll feel better afterwards and the time will go by faster.

Kris13

Sep 19, 2010
deer30 said:
Love Young ~ my husband and I are going crazy too! We can't stand it -especially because we are stuck in my parents basement until aip:(

Our lives haven't started yet either. We are just waiting and waiting......

You must keep your mind on something else. I know it's easier said than done - (I check CIC twice a day!) but you'll feel better afterwards and the time will go by faster.
Sounds just like our lifes