Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
hi we applied my PR application as family sponsorship which inland they recieved may 2010 and started processing july 29 2010 nd 1st week of this months we recieved a letter stating they need to update my status from may 2010 up to present .. wht does it means
thank you and God Bless

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Hi I don't know if you meant to post twice but there isn't a need to it. We will see your question and get to it when we are available.

To answer your question, some other people in here have been asked to update their personal information during the process. Just usually means they are looking at your application. They want to make sure you haven't worked or if you have they have the correct information, they also want to make sure you have listed all your addresses and want to know if anything has changed. Just fill out the form and mail it to them as soon as you can. It really is just to make sure nothing on your file needs to be updated and if it does then they will know what to change when they receive it. Nothing to worry about though. Seems things are going smoothly for you. Hopefully others who have gone through this can answer your question for you.

Let us know if you hear anything else.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Hey people,

(This just to show you how clueless CIC can be!).

So i havent checked my ECAS in a wloong time. So i logged in today and my status still says in Process.
then is says
We transferred your application to the Vancouver Admissions office on October 20, 2010. The Vancouver Admissions office may contact you.
I feel like telling them my file is not even in the vancouver Admissions office!.
I called my Awesome VO today and told her and she told me not to worry ab it. that she didnt send it to vancouver!.
OMg these people can be soo clueless sometimes!..

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
Love_Young said:
Hi I don't know if you meant to post twice but there isn't a need to it. We will see your question and get to it when we are available.

To answer your question, some other people in here have been asked to update their personal information during the process. Just usually means they are looking at your application. They want to make sure you haven't worked or if you have they have the correct information, they also want to make sure you have listed all your addresses and want to know if anything has changed. Just fill out the form and mail it to them as soon as you can. It really is just to make sure nothing on your file needs to be updated and if it does then they will know what to change when they receive it. Nothing to worry about though. Seems things are going smoothly for you. Hopefully others who have gone through this can answer your question for you.

Let us know if you hear anything else.

Hi good evening just wanna ask something too when i submit my application i forgot the open work permit is it possible that i can submit now and if i do that how long it will gonna takes to approve
thank you and God Bless

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
It used to be the possibility to submit it afterwards and they would attach it to your file to process when it was time. Now they do not do that. You will have to wait until after you receive AIP after 9 months since they received their app. Once you get that letter, it will allow you to apply for a study or work permit. You would just apply for a new work permit through the mail and you should get your permit back within a month or so. I hope this is helpful.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
I just wanted to let you all know that I may be taking a break from here for a while. I want to focus on my family more and just stop thinking of immigration all together for a while. I want to appreciate all the time I get here just in case I don't get approved. I will more than likely try to update the chart in here when I can but probably stopping with the quotes etc. for a while unless of course you all need the extra boost. I hope you all understand. I will still be lurking and I hope I continue to hear updates from you all. I will of course update all of you on anything that goes on with our case. I just came to realize though I only have a few months until I hear the result and if it comes out bad then I don't want to regret knowing that all the time I was spending with hubby and family, that I was always thinking of immigration and the process instead of enjoying this time. I want to relax, appreciate every moment more, and let things happen as they do. Those of you that still have me on Facebook can keep in touch with me there as often as you like. Don't let this stop us from being friends. Good luck everyone and you know I am routing for all of us to have good news this year.

abisehiyo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 06,2010
Just received a call from the immigration today, just getting confused. I applied for a visitor visa NOV 12, we applied inland sponsorship application (received) by CPC-V DEC 06, my work visa/permit expired DEC 10. They called me now, saying that if I apply for a work visa/permit after him granting my visitor visa, I need to re-enter the country. Re-enter?? Which will make our application null? Am I right with that? My husband could support me financially but I myself wants to practice my profession. I can't stand staying at home and not work. I applied visitor visa to maintain a status while waiting for first stage approval. Would also consider getting a job soon, not only for myself but also for my family (mom,brothers and sisters) that needs help and support financially.
I want to know is, if I apply a work visa, would I really need to re-enter eventhough I am already in Canada?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Did you include the OWP with your application? If you did that you should have wrote across the top "Please Do Not Process Until Approval In Principle" otherwise they sometimes get confused and try to process the work permit before hand. Which if you included it WITH your PR app could have made them confused making them think that they needed to process it early and would explain why they were confused and caused this situation. Normally when they process a normal work permit without and PR app you are asked to exit Canada and then return to Canada with your work permit to start work. For an OWP they are not supposed to look at that app or process it until 9 months AFTER your app was received by them when they give you AIP. When you receive that OWP then you do not need to exit Canada because they know that to finish processing of your app that you need to remain in Canada.

In order to help you more though we need to know did you send the visitor extension and OWP application separately from the PR app?
Also did you know that you only needed to apply for the OWP with the PR app and have the app received by them before your status expired and it would have gave you implied status for the duration of the waiting? You wouldn't have needed to keep extending your stay. Now you will have to ensure that you keep your status legal for the duration of your waiting until you get your OWP which will give you new status then you will only need to keep the OWP valid until receiving PR status.

abisehiyo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 06,2010
Love_Young said:
Did you include the OWP with your application? If you did that you should have wrote across the top "Please Do Not Process Until Approval In Principle" otherwise they sometimes get confused and try to process the work permit before hand. Which if you included it WITH your PR app could have made them confused making them think that they needed to process it early and would explain why they were confused and caused this situation. Normally when they process a normal work permit without and PR app you are asked to exit Canada and then return to Canada with your work permit to start work. For an OWP they are not supposed to look at that app or process it until 9 months AFTER your app was received by them when they give you AIP. When you receive that OWP then you do not need to exit Canada because they know that to finish processing of your app that you need to remain in Canada.

In order to help you more though we need to know did you send the visitor extension and OWP application separately from the PR app?
Also did you know that you only needed to apply for the OWP with the PR app and have the app received by them before your status expired and it would have gave you implied status for the duration of the waiting? You wouldn't have needed to keep extending your stay. Now you will have to ensure that you keep your status legal for the duration of your waiting until you get your OWP which will give you new status then you will only need to keep the OWP valid until receiving PR status.

thanks for the quick response love_young.

I submitted online application for visitor visa NOV 12. I did not know that I CAN submit an OWP together with my PR application.We moved in a different province almost 2 months now, my work visa was valid in the previous province that we stayed. So if I was in an implied status, I still wont be able to work for that employer because of the moving.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Received 2nd part of FOSS notes today, and according to them my RCMP check was requested on July 14 2010. There are Remarks that says Pending MED/RCMP and BF Date is January 26 2011

Devin

Dec 6, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone, me again. Wow the job market is hectic here in Toronto, i have gone for a couple interviews, and there have been like 30 people at each one. Also there seem to be a lot of con artists floating around doing shady things. Just a warning to all when looking for a job when you get your work permits, do a bit of research on the companies that you are going for interviews with, it will save you a lot of time.

Goodluck all

perrinsa

Oct 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
Med's Done....
22-03-2010
Interview........
27-06-2011
Devin - hope that you get something soon. I have started applying for jobs this week - but seems all is very quiet still on the western front. Most people are only back next week.

Good luck with your search and all.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Firstly I just want to say congrats to all those that received AIP or PR this year. I am hoping that 2011 will be bring the rest of us waiting the same news. I have updated the chart but I am still missing some updates on AIP as I am certain that 5 or 6 people should have it by now. I also added a lot of new approvals which I always love to see and as you can notice, many people have gotten approval this year and I am so happy/relieved to see this. Hoping to see the whole chart full of AIP. So if the 5 or 6 people I expect to have AIP by now see this, please post an update. By the way tomorrow is the last day of 2010 so if you haven't posted an introduction in the thread and submitted your inland app in 2010 please let us know. As long as you submitted your app sometime in 2010, I will add you to our chart. Also we love new members. I am hoping that seeing all the recent approvals will enlighten everyone more. Good luck everyone and I hope that 2011 brings AIP and PR to all of us. Please post if anything changes, until then HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

INLAND APPLICATIONS SENT IN 2010 CHART
(Currently taking 8-9 months from date app was received to hear by CIC about AIP)

Name App Received In Process Decision Made Approval In Principal LANDED
MexicaTica Dec 30 Mar 05 Approved Oct 12, 10 TBA
srcc Jan 07 Mar 15 Approved Oct 05, 10 TBA
sgnv Jan 08 Mar 13
mimi23 Jan 13 Mar 18 Approved Oct 25, 10 TBA
adzees Jan 14 Mar 23 Approved Oct 26, 10 TBA
silvapriscila Jan 15 May 22 Approved Oct 04, 10 TBA
Janadian Jan 18 Mar 25 Transferred *Interview Jan 11, 11* TBA
kiwikris Jan 18 Mar 23 Approved Oct 25, 10 TBA
Black-Berry Jan 27 Mar 31 Transferred Interview pass/AIP Nov 29, 10 TBA
Venemex Jan 27 Apr 01
bood82 Feb 04 Apr 21 Approved Oct 26, 10 TBA
cdarroch Feb 05 Apr 20 Approved Nov 08, 10 TBA
bruce2010 Feb 05 Apr 20 Approved Nov 03, 10 TBA
Asta Feb 09 Apr 27 Approved Nov 05, 10 TBA
yulye Feb 15 May 03 Approved Nov 11, 10 TBA
sam0329 Feb 17 N/A Approved Nov 11, 10 TBA
alibaba Feb 23 May 10 Approved Nov 17, 10 Dec 16, 10 (Etobicoke)
Staceyw82 Feb 24 May 10
christopherwayne Mar 01 May 17
Nine3001 Mar 01 May 18 Approved Nov 18, 10 TBA
brightsage Mar 02 May 20
loquat Mar 04 May 20 Approved Dec 21, 10 TBA
nasha Mar 05 May 21 Approved Dec 23, 10 TBA
Devin Mar 10 N/A Approved Nov 11, 10 TBA
djredeyes Mar 16 June 11 Approved Dec 22, 10 Dec 30, 10
bobdit Mar 25 June 09 Approved Dec 23, 10 TBA
lpeacok Mar 30 June 14 Approved Dec 28, 10 TBA
perrinsa Apr 01 June 15 Approved Dec 23, 10 TBA
flower07 Apr 06 June 18
Kris13 Apr 07 June 22
deer30 Apr 15 June 25
Jean26 Apr 16 June 29
YMCA Apr 30 July 13
dudebr May ?? N/A
konstantinos May 03 July 15
jesse_love May 07 N/A
santacruzan May 10 July 29
suenim May 13 July 22
Jackie Mac May 19 N/A
boasorte May 21 Aug 04
chandu007 June 01 Aug 17
Mark_Anna June 16 N/A
lilly_inland June 23 N/A
lessen June 24 N/A
ditta June 26 Sept 09
Tuggie July 06 Sept 18
Love_Young July 16 Sept 22
tita Aug 01 N/A
GermanGirl Aug 03 N/A
mm04 Sept 08 N/A
teriskier Sept 13 Nov 14
Jurjen Sept 25 N/A
pptk703 Oct 29 N/A
coldgirl Oct 30 N/A
Franpich Nov 23 N/A
tifanjo Nov 26 N/A
abisehiyo Dec 06 N/A

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Thanks to lurking through our inland threads I have come to notice and conclude that we actually receive AIP anywhere from 4-7 days before actually signing on and seeing the update on ECAS. This might not be true for all cases but from the ones I have read I have noticed this. Thought you all would be interested in finding out. Also people seem to be receiving notice of AIP just a tad bit short of 9 months so that is encouraging at least to me anyway.