Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2010
AOR Received.
AIP 21-11-2011
LANDED..........
02-04-2012
justina said:
It means they have made a decision on Part 1 of the application, the sponsorship. You have been approved as a sponsor and now CIC will proceed on your wife's application for PR. AIP means she can apply for an open work permit, or will receive it soon if it was sent in with the app. You should receive a letter or phone call soon stating this!

Congrats!
Thank you, justina. so, AIP=sponsorship approval? and CIC is moving onto the 2nd stage of my wife's PR application?

californiajeninca

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulations BHO (babyhangon)!

Don't worry about anything right now. I know that's hard to put into action when you want to know what the heck is going on with the process. Spend time with wifey, tell her how much you love her and revel in being one more step closer to pr.

Things will fall into place. You'll see, tomorrow is another day, it'll all be ok. :)

Babyhangon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2010
AOR Received.
AIP 21-11-2011
LANDED..........
02-04-2012
californiajeninca said:
congratulations BHO (babyhangon)!

Don't worry about anything right now. I know that's hard to put into action when you want to know what the heck is going on with the process. Spend time with wifey, tell her how much you love her and revel in being one more step closer to pr.

Things will fall into place. You'll see, tomorrow is another day, it'll all be ok. :)
Thank you, californiajeninca. what you said makes a lot of sense. i wouldn't be able to survive a single day without my wife being next to me. that's why this PR thing is so very important to us.

Heading to bed now. everyone has a wonderful night of sleep.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Babyhangon said:
HELP!!!

My ecas says (I am the sponsor):
We received your application to sponsor xxx (my wife's name) on December 8, 2010.
We started processing your application on November 17, 2011.
We sent you a letter on November 17, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Wife's ecas says:
We received your application for permanent residence on December 8, 2010.
We started processing your application on January 26, 2011.
We received the requested information on February 16, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

Can someone please tell me what this means? And why my wife's ecas still has no update? Thanks a bunch in advance for help.
It does seem odd that they haven't updated your wife's e-Cas yet. You should consider calling. I can't confidently say whether your wife has received AIP or not. It would appear that you may have been approved already as a sponsor though. And no AIP = sponsor/relationship approval.

@californiajeninca: I am glad you have decided to stay and I very sorry for not being able to be around as often to keep such bad behaviour at bay. Hope you accept my apology.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Hey LY, welcome back girl. I know you never left and that you are busy. How is the job going?

Are you going to go back to page 501 and just scroll through the posts for approvals and updates for the chart?

lhet_sept2010

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-09-12
LANDED..........
23-09-2011
I haven't receive my PR card yet :(( it is already passed to the number of days posted in the provessing times. I called last week and they said it is still under verification and I dont know what verifcation they are doin to my file.. i need my card now :((

babel

Nov 11, 2010
hi guys my inland application was recieved on the 16th of dec 2010 ....i havent recived any letter from cic its been more than 11months ....i dont know whats going on why are they taking so loong ...anyways i justed wanted to ask like how will i find out that my application as been approved ..i was wondering if they update the ecas first or they send u a letter first

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
I called cic today and they told me the next time they will look at the file is Feb. That will be almost 11 months. I called my mp. This is ridiculous they have all the required info. They are just waiting on background checks. Hopefully she will get more info for me.

californiajeninca

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Babyhangon said:
Thank you, californiajeninca. what you said makes a lot of sense. i wouldn't be able to survive a single day without my wife being next to me. that's why this PR thing is so very important to us.

Heading to bed now. everyone has a wonderful night of sleep.
You're welcome. I know how you feel. My husband is my rock and he's always the one that is telling me not to worry, it'll all be ok. and I don't think I could do this if he hadn't been near me all this time.

Love_Young said:
@ californiajeninca: I am glad you have decided to stay and I very sorry for not being able to be around as often to keep such bad behaviour at bay. Hope you accept my apology.
No need to apologize for anything. You have your own life outside of this forum and now its even busier since you can get back to life as normal: job, being married, enjoying life, ect. I'm glad you still want me around! This forum has given me a place to go when I thought I didn't have help. :)

TL, I hope your mp is able to help you. Good luck. :) I think I would have flipped already. (i'm impatient and a worrier).

babel, I think they are on early december right now. I know its going past 11months but be patient, it will come. Btw, any decembers getting approved.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
angtao said:
Hey LY, welcome back girl. I know you never left and that you are busy. How is the job going?

Are you going to go back to page 501 and just scroll through the posts for approvals and updates for the chart?
Thanks for the welcome back angtao. Missed you all! The job is going really well. I wish I was a faster learner but I will get there with time. Thank you for asking. :) Yes, I will be going back to that page and update from there. ;) How have you been?

californiajeninca said:
No need to apologize for anything. You have your own life outside of this forum and now its even busier since you can get back to life as normal: job, being married, enjoying life, ect. I'm glad you still want me around! This forum has given me a place to go when I thought I didn't have help. :)
It definitely is something I am not used to, being busy. I am slowly learning to manage my time better. Thanks for being so understanding. Of course I still want you around and so does everyone else. You are important here. I am so glad you could feel that way. That brightens my day so much. :-*

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
wow Theresa_Lynn so they did magic again,
Last time I call them and they said call us in December for updated information.
My 8 months of second stage will finish on 6th December 2011, untill than let me see....

What about our other fellow applicants June 2010 (CEC, GiGi,....)

moony

Oct 10, 2011
Hi everyone! Again I have some questions. :) After I received second stage approved I have to wait for a latter from local cic office with the date of landing interview. Right? My question is how long does it take? My local office is Etobicoke. And I have to pay $490 fee. Do I have to pay it in office or before and just bring them proof of payment?
Thank you for any info. And good luck everybody!!!!

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moony said:
Hi everyone! Again I have some questions. :) After I received second stage approved I have to wait for a latter from local cic office with the date of landing interview. Right? My question is how long does it take? My local office is Etobicoke. And I have to pay $490 fee. Do I have to pay it in office or before and just bring them proof of payment?
Thank you for any info. And good luck everybody!!!!
congratulations moony ;D for second stage approval,well with the landing interview its depends on each local office .Call CIC and find out ,they can give you an estimated time frame to have your landing interview at your local office.YES you will have to wait for the local office to contact you via mail and some times they contact via phone depending on the IO.The letter will indicate how to pay the fees and all other instructions with regards to photo size etc....

hope this helps you.....time to celebrate 8)

greenleader

Nov 18, 2011
Love_Young said:
Hello greenleader and welcome! :)

I am so sorry you feel that way. I try very hard to keep this an inviting and comfortable space to communicate and bond with people. I have been away too much lately since starting my first job so I haven't been able to keep as much of an eye on it as I would like to. I hope you will stay with us though. "The Boss" in terms of the whole forum would be a lawyer. Can't think of his name at the top of my head right now. And I guess you could consider me the leader of this thread since I created it.

What questions do you have and are they related to the inland or outland procedure?
Thanks for the welcome.

I am Inland application for Quebec. Just some dates of progress for you then a question.

Sent application April 9 , 2011
In process April, 22 2011
Recived letter to send to MICC Sept 18, 2011
Recieved QSC on Sept 4, 2011......
How long will it take to receive my WP from then ? I have paid all the amounts for all the required documentation in advance...?
Hope you have some answers that will help.
Thanks

abisehiyo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 06,2010
hey guys,

Received our AIP letters today, both for me and hubby with my OWP dated Nov. 15th.

Does anyone know, getting EI or maternity leave would affect our PR app for 2nd stage? and how difficult will it be to find a job when you're pregnant? Thanks