Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Glad you could get some clear answers.
And like Jurjen said, do not forget to write "Not Applicable" in spots that don't apply to you.

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
You're great Jurjen, how do you know and explain very well everything, I admire you so much now.
I noticed about N/A issue after reading fully this thread too. Thanks for the reminder.
In the Generic form, they allow me to remove Dependents section if I don't have, so I just remove the whole section.
And yeah, I didn't think about putting N/A in document checklist, what a great hint!
You guys are very kind and knowledgeable :-*.
/edit: Thanks Love_Young, I saw your post after mine so I edited here too.

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
No problem. Since I've put our application together myself, I know how confusing it may get. And with the answers that CIC sometimes gives, I know clarity is extremely important. ;)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Jurjen said:
No problem. Since I've put our application together myself, I know how confusing it may get. And with the answers that CIC sometimes gives, I know clarity is extremely important. ;)
Same way for me with the application and I couldn't agree more on that last bit.

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Love_Young said:
By the way I just thought it was cool but I counted up that there are 128 members on our chart. Woohoo. :p
18 out of 128: Are currently waiting on an answer for AIP
110 out of 128: Already have an answer for AIP stage
109 of those 110: With a decision being made have confirmed AIP approval
3 out of the 110: With a decision for AIP were transferred to local office without AIP
2 out of the 3 transferred confirmed AIP approval after interview, 1 still hasn't got back yet

Just wanted to share that because it seems amazing to me. So far, I think I can say that your odds of being transferred (out of this group) without AIP is 3 vs 107 that get AIP approval without transfer. But the chances of getting AIP approval look real good. So when in doubt or worried just look at our chart. That should cheer you up. :D

hatrang: I will let you know to confirm after my update is done.
isabela: Thank you for getting back to me, I will update it now.
Thanks for working so hard on the chart, it's really nice to know most people have finished their journey without problem.
I hope I won't be the 4th applicant that transferred to local without AIP since my case is not straight.
Fingers crossed for everyone who's still waiting and myself :-*

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
AmandaHsu said:
Thanks for working so hard on the chart, it's really nice to know most people have finished their journey without problem.
I hope I won't be the 4th applicant that transferred to local without AIP since my case is not straight.
Fingers crossed for everyone who's still waiting and myself :-*
Oh you don't have to thank me but you are of course welcome. :)
I am confident that you won't be, the odds are your favor. Stay strong! :-*

lyrical

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2011
Med's Done....
29-03-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-12
so happy i just got today the letter fromCIC to forward to MICC? anyone knows whats next?thank u

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
Hi Lyrical,

On this page you'll find all the instructions and links to the proper forms to ask for the Québec Selection Certificate: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/sponsors-sponsored/apply/undertaking-application/index.html

After you've received the QSC, I suggest you make a copy and send it to CIC. The MICC will send the QSC also to CIC, but sometimes mail gets lost. So if MICC's copy gets stuck and your's gets through, CIC understands they'll have to contact MICC in stead of thinking that you failed to file a demand for the QSC.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love_Young said:
Oh you don't have to thank me but you are of course welcome. :)
I am confident that you won't be, the odds are your favor. Stay strong! :-*
Thanks..... love_young for chart update and the statistics and its amazing that the members of this forum are really getting approved and i hope that its continue this way........November applicant just be strong and stay positive.

agatha52

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Med's Done....
08-04-2010
AmandaHsu said:
Hi I just want to share my experience although you were not asking me, hope it won't bother you.

I have a independent outside Canada too, I listed him on my non-accompany family member but he is not applying PR this time.
I sent his medical prove this July and I haven't seen it updated (for additional doc) on E-cas. Before his father taking him to do the medical, I actually sent emails/call CIC to see if my kid was allowed to do it advanced. However, I got different answers from CIC.
Therefore, I decided to take the risk for losing CAD$150. For me, if it could save me several months waiting then it's worth.
Myself haven't heard anything from CIC for the first stage and I hope I can get some good news within 2 weeks.

Best wishes...
Hi AmandaHsu

Of course I won't be bothered :) I have to thank you for sharing information.
I actually included my son's medical when I first send my application. I am just wondering if another one is required since by default it is already expired. Different person in CIC told me different thing when I called..one said , my son needs to do another one and the other said, he does not have to do it and the third person said I have to wait for the instruction which will be sent to my address back home. I wanted to be proactive too to avoid any delays if I know the correct information. (high hope) :-[

I learned that CIC can extend the our medical validity. That's what they did to mine, based on the Foss notes I received.

Anyway, keep me update. hang in there..your turn will come soon! ;D

Love_Young said:
By the way I just thought it was cool but I counted up that there are 128 members on our chart. Woohoo. :p
18 out of 128: Are currently waiting on an answer for AIP
110 out of 128: Already have an answer for AIP stage
109 of those 110: With a decision being made have confirmed AIP approval
3 out of the 110: With a decision for AIP were transferred to local office without AIP
2 out of the 3 transferred confirmed AIP approval after interview, 1 still hasn't got back yet

Just wanted to share that because it seems amazing to me. So far, I think I can say that your odds of being transferred (out of this group) without AIP is 3 vs 107 that get AIP approval without transfer. But the chances of getting AIP approval look real good. So when in doubt or worried just look at our chart. That should cheer you up. :D

hatrang: I will let you know to confirm after my update is done.
isabela: Thank you for getting back to me, I will update it now.
THANK YOU for the statistic, chart update and the welcoming LY. Great job you did for everyone here.
Btw, I have been trying to include signature in my profile where I can put my timeline below my message, could not figure how to do it :'(.

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
agatha52 said:
Btw, I have been trying to include signature in my profile where I can put my timeline below my message, could not figure how to do it :'(.
Scroll all the way to the top. In the first 2cm on the right is a small menu, click PROFILE.
Then on the left click: Forum Profile Information, and the rest will point itself out. ;)

agatha52

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Med's Done....
08-04-2010
Jurjen said:
Scroll all the way to the top. In the first 2cm on the right is a small menu, click PROFILE.
Then on the left click: Forum Profile Information, and the rest will point itself out. ;)
Thanks for the prompt reply Jurjen..
will check it out. ;)

and..finally I got it! yay

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
Welcome to the thread, Charlamag! :D

So CIC Vegreville received your application 5-11-2010? Can you see on eCas on which date they started processing (I suppose it's 16 or 17 December)? With those two dates Love_Young can add you to the chart!

Probably one more week of waiting for you to receive a first update... Hang in there!

@agatha: no problem! ;)

agatha52

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010
Doc's Request.
-
Med's Done....
08-04-2010
hatrang said:
Okay, finally I could borrow a cell phone to call CIC since my cell didn't work from yesterday :p
I call CIC and they told me exactly like Jurjen, I don't need to fill my parents into that Generic form.
That's why I can skip Additional form too.
Thanks very much for the accurate support guys. I appreciate and have a good evening to all of you.
Hi Hatrang,

I know how stressful it can be to fill up the forms and compiling all the supported documents and papers with it. I remember those day...:)
Here in Toronto, I found there are some community center / charity organization that provides settlement services that helps newcomers in Canada in different area including immigration matters . With their expertise, they help us with information in filling up the forms , how to compile it, what format is best when additional papers required , and they are even willing to fill up everything for us. Simply, anything relevant to it, they are there to help and it's free of charge.

I did not get them to fill up the form, although they offer... ;) I did it myself and later went there ( we have to make appointment) to thoroughly revise word by word, page by page with the officer in charge in settlement service before I made it final and sent to Vegreville. She was very nice and helpful.

I don't know where you are, but maybe you can search if you have it in your area. It is nice to sit down together with someone who knows, has experience with it. :) - instead of keep calling CIC and they put us on hold 10mins or worse, we can't even get the hold of them.