20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Kissez said:
Does anyone know how long after DM will I be getting a landing interview.
It depends on how busy your local office is

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
Kissez said:
Does anyone know how long after DM will I be getting a landing interview.
I got DM on Feb 26, and my Landing is on March 14... (Etobicoke)

POLICAP

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Please how long does it take to receive FOSS by email? If additional document is requested, how long does it take CIC to update this in their system.

Thanks

CanAusGal

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
POLICAP said:
Please how long does it take to receive FOSS by email? If additional document is requested, how long does it take CIC to update this in their system.

Thanks
I requested my FOSS notes via email two months ago and I'm still waiting

Cangaceiro

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/2011
File Transfer...
09/12/2011
Interview........
11/06/2012
Hello guys! Long time i dont post here! Congratulations for who got good news!! I Decided take a break of the forum and keep my mind busy with other things, I was so frustrated after i had my process transferred to Vancouver on december 09, (I received a letter saying this). Since that no news until last week! i've been keeping calling them and asking why my process is in Vanvouver (I live in Etobicoke), and they said: i's there to clear the backlogs! nothing is wrong! but like a said, last week i noticed on my Ecas they updated my information! before was there: the process was tranfered to LOCAL CIC, and now means process was tranfered to ETOBICOKE!?!? so i called CIC and asked Finally whats going on with my application, and they said last week my file was transfered to Etobicoke! and i asked if my process was at Vancouver by mistake? and they said: Not for mistake, theres a reason for that happens! This and that, so now my process is here (Etobicoke) and i'm more confused and frustrated. I ordered my foss in January and still waiting! The worse thing is nothing we can do, just wait, only God knows until when! :(

CanAusGal

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
I LOVE HELPFUL AGENTS!!!!!!!

So after a month of call centre agents telling me my application (which got DM on Feb 7) was sitting in Vegreville waiting to be sent to Victoria, and no one telling me what the hold up was, I finally talk to someone to someone helpful!

First she tells me my application is still in process, after a brief heart attack I read out the letters I have received from Vegreville, she puts me on hold for 30min. Comes back, apologizes, and says they recently implemented a new system which is far more complex than the last one and the reason the previous agents couldn't tell me anything was they haven't all received the proper training to look further into a file. Anyway, she says my file is in fact Victoria and their processing time in one month. She continues with, that one month is today so she is going to send them a follow email of due applications, write all the notes on file and that I should call back on March 15 to see if Victoria have actioned that email.

Why can't they all be like that?!?! She deserves a medal :-*

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
Hello! I have one question ..How long should I receive the letter for my landing interview? I'm residing in Montreal Quebec. Last Feb 14 decision made has been issued to me and i got a letter for the payment of my PR and photo requirements which I send it all 2 weeks back but until now I didn't hear anything from them . Is it really that long time to wait for the schedule of landing interview? ::)

Thank you.

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
Teriskier said:
Yeah they gave me all of it...they may have made one mistake I just need to confirm tomorrow with them.
Hello this is Puzzled , Im also residing in Montreal Quebec but I have one question like how long i will receive my landing interview schedule because since feb 16 i have send the payment and photo requirements in cic montreal but until now never heard anything about the landing interview ::) any idea how long will it take? thank you

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
Dorina said:
I just have a question about the Confirmation of Permanent Residence form.
Everything is correct and there are no mistakes. But there are a couple of questions after the " I certify that the above statements are true and correct:"
They are numbered 19 through 38 and some are filled out but in some sort of code.
As well as a question regarding Carrier/Flight No. and Money in Possession.
Silly question but are we supposed to sign above and leave that blank as well as the box which requires a Client Signature?

Anyone else have same questions/concerns?
Hi Dorina! This is puzzled. Did you got any schedule for your landing interview? Because since FEB 16 i have submitted the payment and photo requirements to cic montreal I didnt got any reply till now when would be the landing interview date. How about you? Thank you

jesse_love

Nov 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody,
That has been a really long time since my last visit. My PR application has been frozen for 12 months. so depressed, so sad!!!
Today I just checked ECAS and I saw:
We have received requested information on ...... Thank you for your information
A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

I called CIC and the agent said "no, you have not had a decision, your app is still in process". And he said "according to your file, your medical exam has expired, and the pending document now is a medical exam"

That is confusing! What you guys think?

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
jesse_love said:
Hello everybody,
That has been a really long time since my last visit. My PR application has been frozen for 12 months. so depressed, so sad!!!
Today I just checked ECAS and I saw:
We have received requested information on ...... Thank you for your information
A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

I called CIC and the agent said "no, you have not had a decision, your app is still in process". And he said "according to your file, your medical exam has expired, and the pending document now is a medical exam"

That is confusing! What you guys think?
keep calling until you get the right answer, some of the phone people are not professionals, they just follow guidelines, and most of the time they do not have acces to your file... I trust more ECAS... call and ask them specific question such as : in my ECAS says this.. and I called today and someone told me that was not correct, would you please clarify to me the right information.. something on those lines.. good luck...