+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

CanAusGal

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
mmm - so my ecas was finally updated with decision made, but it reads:

"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision"

Has anyone ever seen that here? I've only read of two other decision made ecas sentences here on this forum and that is not either of them ???

shantese

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
july 29 2012/medical results august 21,2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
08-06-2010 AIP
VISA ISSUED...
decision made april 15,2013
LANDED..........
May 6,2013
CanAusGal said:

"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision"

Has anyone ever seen that here? I've only read of two other decision made ecas sentences here on this forum and that is not either of them ???
you should give them a call to find out

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bubli said:
Hi to all,

didn't write too much, but i kept reading. After almost 2 years of waiting for PR i finally received my landing interview. It's on 23rd February.

I checked my e-cas every single day. Yesterday my status change from process to decision made and day later I had in my mail both letters.

Keep hoping, it's long and frustrating journey!!!
Bubli,can you please share your time line for us?

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanAusGal said:

I guess your local office will contact you for landing interview....just wait for them.since you already have cic second stage letter from vegreville just wait for your local office to write u....good luck.........can u share your time line from the ecas?

sa_ja

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
Med's Request
15-09-2012
Med's Done....
25-09-2012
Interview........
-
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
shantese said:
does anyone know what month mail they are opening now plz
Shantese, I called today and they are now opening Nov 27.....:) good news !

shantese

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
july 29 2012/medical results august 21,2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
08-06-2010 AIP
VISA ISSUED...
decision made april 15,2013
LANDED..........
May 6,2013
sa_ja said:
Shantese, I called today and they are now opening Nov 27.....:) good news !
thank you SAJA that means february is jsut say 2 months away

Bubli

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/06/2010
LANDED..........
23/02/2012
tozo said:
Bubli,can you please share your time line for us?
We received your application for permanent residence on June 16, 2010.

We started processing your application on August 27, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on April 5, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We received the requested information on August 2, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We received the requested information on January 30, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

We received the requested information on January 31, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

We sent you a letter on February 9, 2012 to........about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Bubli

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/06/2010
LANDED..........
23/02/2012
PUZZLED said:
Congrats! Me too Im just waiting for my LANDING INTERVIEW ;D goodluck
Puzzled,

When is your landing interview?

jeymi

Star Member
May 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010
File Transfer...
15-11-2011
Interview........
03-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2012
LANDED..........
14-12-2012
Bubli said:
We received the requested information on January 30, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

We received the requested information on January 31, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.
Hi Bubli, Thank you for sharing your timeline. May I ask when did you send the information that they received on Jan 30 & 31 of 2012?

We sent them a letter on Jan 6, 2012 to answer their concern written on foss note's remarks. The e-cas has not been updated that they received this information though it was received on the following day based on canada post tracking number.

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
Hi guys. I landed last week in vancouver. I just want to say that i am so grateful to you guys in this forum for giving me advice, helping me to solve

problems. Especially LOVE YOUNG, Tozo, CEC...... thank you all for helping me I really appreciate it!!!!!! And I wish you guys get the good news as soon as possible and enjoy your wonderful life. So glad to see you guys in here!

Bubli

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/06/2010
LANDED..........
23/02/2012
jeymi said:
Hi Bubli, Thank you for sharing your timeline. May I ask when did you send the information that they received on Jan 30 & 31 of 2012?

We sent them a letter on Jan 6, 2012 to answer their concern written on foss note's remarks. The e-cas has not been updated that they received this information though it was received on the following day based on canada post tracking number.
I don't know why they wrote it, because I didn't send anything. I was wondering as well.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abc3896 said:
Hi guys. I landed last week in vancouver. I just want to say that i am so grateful to you guys in this forum for giving me advice, helping me to solve

problems. Especially LOVE YOUNG, Tozo, CEC...... thank you all for helping me I really appreciate it!!!!!! And I wish you guys get the good news as soon as possible and enjoy your wonderful life. So glad to see you guys in here!
That a great news,can you share your landing interview with us

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
tozo said:
That a great news,can you share your landing interview with us
Yeah, that was pretty simple actually. you just need to go there on time. and first they will give you a presentation about being PR. and then the officer will ask you 3 simple questions like do you have children... and then they give you the landing paper.

oh there is one thing i think you need to be careful. when you take the 2 photos, just make sure don't put your fingers on it. i think i'll be not scanned
well if it has finger print on it. yes, that is pretty much it... Tozo, I wish you get yours ASAP!!!!!!

leo_liu

Nov 16, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Med's Done....
01-11-2010
Interview........
21-02-2012
LANDED..........
21-02-2012
abc3896 said:
Yeah, that was pretty simple actually. you just need to go there on time. and first they will give you a presentation about being PR. and then the officer will ask you 3 simple questions like do you have children... and then they give you the landing paper.

oh there is one thing i think you need to be careful. when you take the 2 photos, just make sure don't put your fingers on it. i think i'll be not scanned
well if it has finger print on it. yes, that is pretty much it... Tozo, I wish you get yours ASAP!!!!!!
Congratz abc , question for those people who had lending interview ( hop you guys still come back to this thread... lol)

after you had the interview,you guys are "landed" right? do you guys have to apply PR card saperately or CIC will send PR directly to you.... what is the situation? ( hopefully you guys get what i mean here...)

I have seen a PR card application form out there on CIC website.... i m not sure that i have to apply that after landing by myself.

Thanks

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
I've got a question. I know that you (the applicant) have to attended the landing 'interview' and your sponsor also has to come with. But does your sponsor also have to do anything? Most of the stories that were shared here dont say what the sponsor had to do.