+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
leo_liu said:
Congratz abc , question for those people who had lending interview ( hop you guys still come back to this thread... lol)

after you had the interview,you guys are "landed" right? do you guys have to apply PR card saperately or CIC will send PR directly to you.... what is the situation? ( hopefully you guys get what i mean here...)

I have seen a PR card application form out there on CIC website.... i m not sure that i have to apply that after landing by myself.

Thanks
Thx but don't worry about that. They will sent pr card to you. You don't need to do anything!

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
CrazyLucy said:
I've got a question. I know that you (the applicant) have to attended the landing 'interview' and your sponsor also has to come with. But does your sponsor also have to do anything? Most of the stories that were shared here dont say what the sponsor had to do.
Hi crazyluck. Your sponsor does not need to do anything. Just make sure your sponsor goes there with you. And they don't even ask ID from your sponsor.

shantese

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
july 29 2012/medical results august 21,2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
08-06-2010 AIP
VISA ISSUED...
decision made april 15,2013
LANDED..........
May 6,2013
any update anyone

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
abc3896 said:
Hi crazyluck. Your sponsor does not need to do anything. Just make sure your sponsor goes there with you. And they don't even ask ID from your sponsor.
How odd. It would seem like the sponsor would not even be needed to join you in the landing interview...yet they ask.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Hi everyone, just wanted to update everyone. My common-law partner landed on Friday in Hamilton. Our appointment was at 1:30 we got into the room at 2:30! but i am not complaining it was well worth the wait. Prior to going into the room we called to pay the landing fee of $490. The IO called my spouses name and we were brought into the room. It was pretty simple the IO went over all of his info, and confirmed all the information was correct, she went over my responsibilities as his sponsor.

I haven't told anyone in this forum until now that i work for the Federal government, and in the same building as the immigration dept, i don't work for immigration though. I knew the IO who landed my spouse because we work in the same building. We are not close friends but have seen each other many times. My team from work came down to the floor that immigration was on and gave my partner a big congrats. It was really nice to have all the support that day. The IO told us he should receive his PR card in about 6-8 weeks. All in all it went very smoothly and it was a big relief. I want to thank everyone in this forum for all your help, support and words of advice during the process. I think this forum gave me strength and hope on days i could not find it within myself. For everyone waiting for news or just beginning your journey i wish all good luck. Your day will come soon. :D

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
TeresaLynn said:
Hi everyone, just wanted to update everyone. My common-law partner landed on Friday in Hamilton. Our appointment was at 1:30 we got into the room at 2:30! but i am not complaining it was well worth the wait. Prior to going into the room we called to pay the landing fee of $490. The IO called my spouses name and we were brought into the room. It was pretty simple the IO went over all of his info, and confirmed all the information was correct, she went over my responsibilities as his sponsor.

I haven't told anyone in this forum until now that i work for the Federal government, and in the same building as the immigration dept, i don't work for immigration though. I knew the IO who landed my spouse because we work in the same building. We are not close friends but have seen each other many times. My team from work came down to the floor that immigration was on and gave my partner a big congrats. It was really nice to have all the support that day. The IO told us he should receive his PR card in about 6-8 weeks. All in all it went very smoothly and it was a big relief. I want to thank everyone in this forum for all your help, support and words of advice during the process. I think this forum gave me strength and hope on days i could not find it within myself. For everyone waiting for news or just beginning your journey i wish all good luck. Your day will come soon. :D
Congratulations! I'm happy for you...

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
Dear 2010 inlanders, I am just wondering whether cases with sponsors having higher income (let's say higher tha the low income cut-off) have more chances getting both stages approved than cases with sponsors having income lower than LICO?

Also, what would be a good time to send in additional documents for relationship proof? 6 months after sending in applicantion, 2 months before 1st stage being reviewed, or both?

Since the 1st stage is now taking up to 12 months, would you redo medicals without being asked by CIC to do so?

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
TeresaLynn said:

Congratultions!!! And thaanks for your words of hope to all of us!

shantese

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
july 29 2012/medical results august 21,2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
08-06-2010 AIP
VISA ISSUED...
decision made april 15,2013
LANDED..........
May 6,2013
so quiet here seems like everyone is landed

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
A lot have! Were in the last of them. :(

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
CrazyLucy said:
A lot have! Were in the last of them. :(
Yeap! We are the last of them indeed. Cheer up! It's going to be over soon (I hope)

LuckyJinx

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 1st 2010
File Transfer...
Oct. 27 2011
Med's Done....
Jan. 17 2011/ Re-Done Oct. 10 2012
Interview........
Jan. 31 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Work permit issued Jan. 31 2012
LANDED..........
Feb 4th 2013.....Finally!!!!!
We are waiting for landing here too!

Aurora9151

Feb 15, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Nov-2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
08-Sept-2012
Med's Done....
01-Nov-2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
12-June-2013
I am new in this thread becoz I just joined in this forum. I am also waiting for my 2010 case done. Here is my timeline:

We received your application for permanent residence on November 17, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 30, 2010.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We received the requested information on February 19, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

I got AIP in Oct. 12th, 2011 and they asked for the RCMP fingerprints report and my renewed passport copy. I sent them back in Nov. 2011 and CIC seemed just attached them to my file couple of days ago.

I also ordered FOSS last Dec. and got it this Jan. and it shows they will extend my medical which I did in Nov. 2010. And the BF date is Feb. 12th 2012, which obviously they did review my case recently.

And actually I called the CIC agent on last Friday, and at that time she said there was still nothing showing in the system of getting the requested info from me. But this morning, at 6am I got notification that my E-CAS has been updated as above shown. And the phone message also changed accordingly.

The agent also said it could be another 4 months to wait which shocked me a lot on the phone. :eek: But later she also said it might also be 2 weeks, or 2 months too.. Anyway I am just wordless. Waiting, waiting, waiting...

ontario6791

Feb 22, 2012
Hello Guys I have a question I applied for sponsorship under family class inland last february, and I checked my Ecas and they transferred my file to cic local office, i called them and they said because I received PRRA, I attended my appointment few days ago and they gave me all the form to apply for PPRA, I asked them why, because last year they told me they will wait for my sponsorship process first and now they changed mind, they said the law changed. I am so worried how long is gonna take to know if they will approve the first stage or if they will remove me before knowing about my sponsorship process.
Any ideas.
ADVICES please!!