Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
My e-cas changed today saying...

We sent you a letter on February 7, 2012 to XXXXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Does anyone know approximately how long it takes to get the letter and how long landing in Montreal is taking?

Can't believe the journey is finally over...I am sending positive vibes to all of those waiting. It's amazing how all of the anger and hatred I had built up against Immigration Canada diminished when I finally found out my application was complete.

Canada1984

Feb 10, 2012
I sponsored my wife April 6, 2011 which states the process started April 26th which seems faster than the posts I have seen for the process to start. I sponsored her before she was given her PRRA application which is her last chance to stay in Canada as a Refugee. The PRRA application was denied just like the other 97% that are submitted. She is now scheduled to be deported on March 13th, 2012 if she has not been approved by the in land sponsorship be then (approval in principle). The enforcement officer in charge of having her deported will not give her a stay of removal until the application is completed even though its such a short time. Can people please share with me when they applied and when they have received approval? Is there anyone that filed in Feb or March that have received their Approval in Principle yet? If you have, please let me know the details so I can see if there is any chance at all that she will make it in time for the 13th of march.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada1984 said:
I sponsored my wife April 6, 2011 which states the process started April 26th which seems faster than the posts I have seen for the process to start. I sponsored her before she was given her PRRA application which is her last chance to stay in Canada as a Refugee. The PRRA application was denied just like the other 97% that are submitted. She is now scheduled to be deported on March 13th, 2012 if she has not been approved by the in land sponsorship be then (approval in principle). The enforcement officer in charge of having her deported will not give her a stay of removal until the application is completed even though its such a short time. Can people please share with me when they applied and when they have received approval? Is there anyone that filed in Feb or March that have received their Approval in Principle yet? If you have, please let me know the details so I can see if there is any chance at all that she will make it in time for the 13th of march.
What date was she serve the PPRA .....becos if u sponsored her before ppra and its in process they will only have her report via fone till aip.............let know the fact

Canada1984

Feb 10, 2012
The PRRA letter was dated May 3rd and I sponsored her April 8th and neither of us have been involved in any crime, they have no reason for doing this.

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
Hello everyone! My ecas changed today to:

We sent you a letter on February 7, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Oh my God ! I'm so happy the final days of waiting would be over soon..For all of you I wanna say thank you for sharing our opinions and for keeping me SANE while waiting for this immigration papers. Do not lose your hope everything has its own time!!!

Again thank you for everyone in this forum ! I will keep you posted once I got the letter and the PR. ;)

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Canada1984 said:
Interesting, you are saying that the Enforcement Officer WILL NOT GIVE HER STAY OF REMOVAL UNTIL THE APPLICATION IS COOMPLETED... well if this is a fact, meaning you have that in writing, then the waiting for AIP it s approximately 13 months, so by April or March this year, if CIC decides to hire "skilled personnel " (Im upset for the update)... your wife should be able to get AIP...

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012
PUZZLED said:
Hello everyone! My ecas changed today to:

We sent you a letter on February 7, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Oh my God ! I'm so happy the final days of waiting would be over soon..For all of you I wanna say thank you for sharing our opinions and for keeping me SANE while waiting for this immigration papers. Do not lose your hope everything has its own time!!!

Again thank you for everyone in this forum ! I will keep you posted once I got the letter and the PR. ;)
What was the date they received your application ? Congrats !!!!

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
visita44 said:
What was the date they received your application ? Congrats !!!!
Here is the time line:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 18, 2010.

We received the requested information on December 20, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We received the requested information on April 21, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on December 5, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

Thank you!

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada1984 said:
The PRRA letter was dated May 3rd and I sponsored her April 8th and neither of us have been involved in any crime, they have no reason for doing this.
since you sponsored her before the PRRA,then cic automatically locked the receiving date so the CBSA should have notice this on their system and the best they can do is to for her to reporting via fone or in person till AIP......well its strange to me maybe the rules have change...keep us updated on this ok.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
A BIG CONGRATS PUZZLED!!!!! Keep us posted on your landing date.

My husbands landing is this Friday @ 1:30. Tomorrow we celebrate our 3 yr anniversary. We are celebrating by going out to dinner in Toronto and seeing Jeff Ross (Comedian) live. Valentines day is on Tuesday so let's not forget how much we love our partners and why we are going through all this stress in the first place!

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
TeresaLynn said:
A BIG CONGRATS PUZZLED!!!!! Keep us posted on your landing date.

My husbands landing is this Friday @ 1:30. Tomorrow we celebrate our 3 yr anniversary. We are celebrating by going out to dinner in Toronto and seeing Jeff Ross (Comedian) live. Valentines day is on Tuesday so let's not forget how much we love our partners and why we are going through all this stress in the first place!
Congratulations! I cant wait to see the letter maybe this week... ;D Happy 3rd anniversary to both of you just in time for Valentines day eh! Enjoy because after all we deserved it! ;D

Thanks for everyone here in this forum . Im hoping everyone will get their papers too. Goodluck!

shantese

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
july 29 2012/medical results august 21,2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
08-06-2010 AIP
VISA ISSUED...
decision made april 15,2013
LANDED..........
May 6,2013
anyone heard anything yet

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Does anyone here know how long it takes to get 2nd stage approval if they had to re-do a medical again?

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angtao said:
Does anyone here know how long it takes to get 2nd stage approval if they had to re-do a medical again?
add 2 more months to your waiting .....hopefully its will very soon

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shantese said:
anyone heard anything yet
nothing yet ,just call them and the agent say they are still doing the background check....how long does it take to finish that...the waiting is killing :eek: