App. Filed.......
Received: 01-11-2010
File Transfer...
09-10-2012 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
30-11-2011, x-ray delayed (pregnancy), redone on August 31, 2012
Black-Berry said:
Well just popping in to say hi!.
I landed early last year and life has had its ups and downs!. I am also now expecting another child!. 18 weeks Preggo!!
Life as landed is fine. Just been workign working working. Its nice having the flexibility, the different options for everything out there and not feeling restricted!> I havent left the country as yet which is bizzare because i remember when i was applying and waiting for AIP i couldnt wait to land so i could travel!> Now i have NO money to go anywhre hahaha.!
Its lovely seeing the old folks and the new pones here and reading all the great updates!!.
Ill be popping in once in a while !..
Congratulations on the preggyness. My wife will be "popping" at about the same time as you! ;D

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Does anyone have a PO box they use for immigration to mail their things? Ive heard a few times from people that the government often does not like to send out things to PO boxes.

Teriskier

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
Hello All!

This morning is off to a great start, I called the immigration hotline to ask about the status of my application and they told me it is complete and that a letter will be sent in the next few days with my landing interview date!

I don't think I can believe it until I actually see it, but hearing her say that I have been approved to become a Permanent Resident of Canada was crazy! I wish you all the best of luck and I am sure good things will come soon for everyone :p

baba2010

Star Member
May 31, 2010
Hi Just want to share ,,, any idea guys have Aip on feb 2010,,,med,fees,police on jun2010,,,xray done on dec2010,,,history update on aug 2011,,,from then nothing,,,few weeks before I called and they say things r so smooth and u will hears some thing soon,,,but he say my passport is about to expired so it's good if I send copies now to save the time,,,I send copies on Friday and when today I called the lady say your file is viewed so early so copies of passport are already attached,,,its in check only but last time they told me finger prints are done only,,,it's an inland H&C case,,,,my God what they r checking now,,,I m so depressed now...it's background,,,it's security,,,what they r checking,,,when I m here from 1999,,,and the only country I was before is my home country,,,any one have idea,,,it's background varification at this stage or security check.???????

absentgodot

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am literally shaking with excitement... checked eCas on a whim this morning, and it says...

We received your application for permanent residence on December 20, 2010.

We started processing your application on February 7, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

Medical results have been received.

We sent you a letter on February 6, 2012 to XXXX, British Columbia, Canada, XXX XXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

This is PR right?? Ah!! Happy dance!! :D

shantese

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
july 29 2012/medical results august 21,2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
08-06-2010 AIP
VISA ISSUED...
decision made april 15,2013
LANDED..........
May 6,2013
recieved client history update form again for year 2011 so upset we been waiting way too long does anyone know what month mail they are opening we sent client update bk same day we recieved it

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
absentgodot said:
I am literally shaking with excitement... checked eCas on a whim this morning, and it says...

We sent you a letter on February 6, 2012 to XXXX, British Columbia, Canada, XXX XXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

wow .....u are almost done and ready to graduate from this immigration college....congratulations :D :D :D

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
absentgodot said:

INDEED!!!! WOW THEY ARE WORKING ON FEBRUARY APPLICATIONS !!!! CONGRATULATIONS... IM DANCING WITH YOU!

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Teriskier said:
Hello All!

This morning is off to a great start, I called the immigration hotline to ask about the status of my application and they told me it is complete and that a letter will be sent in the next few days with my landing interview date!

I don't think I can believe it until I actually see it, but hearing her say that I have been approved to become a Permanent Resident of Canada was crazy! I wish you all the best of luck and I am sure good things will come soon for everyone :p
that is a great news...congrats just wait for the letter and confirm it on ecas maybe by friday ;D ;D

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shantese said:
recieved client history update form again for year 2011 so upset we been waiting way too long does anyone know what month mail they are opening we sent client update bk same day we recieved it
shantese,when did you receive the client history update and whats are they requesting......too bad a time to do this...that means more wait...i send my passport on nov 3,2011 and has been attached jan 27,2012....hope u will not have a long wait.good luck

absentgodot

Jul 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you canadiancitizen!!!!! I love that! :)
I just phoned and they told me my landing date is February 27!!!! The one thing though is that my husband will be up at a camp job during that date... does anyone know whether I can go without him or if I'll need to re-schedule?

Either way, this will be the 2nd happiest day of my life (after the wedding, haha).

To all of you still waiting... have hope, and I am sending seriously positive energy your way :)

shantese

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
july 29 2012/medical results august 21,2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
08-06-2010 AIP
VISA ISSUED...
decision made april 15,2013
LANDED..........
May 6,2013
tozo said:
shantese,when did you receive the client history update and whats are they requesting......too bad a time to do this...that means more wait...i send my passport on nov 3,2011 and has been attached jan 27,2012....hope u will not have a long wait.good luck
i know right tozo i recieved it yesterday they want to know what my partner has been working studying and live since january 2011 which is messed up at this stage we sent it expressed to them this morning i am hoping it wont take long to be attached

Foofy

Dec 16, 2011
canadiancitizen said:
INDEED!!!! WOW THEY ARE WORKING ON FEBRUARY APPLICATIONS !!!! CONGRATULATIONS... IM DANCING WITH YOU!
Actually htat application was recieved in dec 20, not febreaury :'(

CEC

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baba2010 said:
Hi Just want to share ,,, any idea guys have Aip on feb 2010,,,med,fees,police on jun2010,,,xray done on dec2010,,,history update on aug 2011,,,from then nothing,,,few weeks before I called and they say things r so smooth and u will hears some thing soon,,,but he say my passport is about to expired so it's good if I send copies now to save the time,,,I send copies on Friday and when today I called the lady say your file is viewed so early so copies of passport are already attached,,,its in check only but last time they told me finger prints are done only,,,it's an inland H&C case,,,,my God what they r checking now,,,I m so depressed now...it's background,,,it's security,,,what they r checking,,,when I m here from 1999,,,and the only country I was before is my home country,,,any one have idea,,,it's background varification at this stage or security check.???????
Oh my... that is even longer than my case.

Anyway, request your FOSS notes asap to see what is really going on.

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
baba2010 said:
i'll suggest you to order the FOSS, although you might not get 100% answer but it might help you to see what's going on.
Your case takes too long...