INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abc3896 said:
hi guys. i just called cic again. The agent told me to do medical again even though i have not received the letter to tell me to do so.

so my question is after i do it ,where should i sent the form ? and do i need to write something on the envolop?

waiting for your reply thank you!!!!!!!!!!
well abc3896, the doctor will send the medical result to CIC and you will have to send cic a prove that medical is done. you will have send copies of receipt of your medicals to the cic with cover letter explaining why you have redo the medical again . you should in all your identifcation eg your client ID,date of birth etc to the following address

Case Processing Centre
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, Alberta
T9C 1W3

highlight the envelope with a marker :important attached to file ASAP

HOPE THIS HELPS GOOD LUCK

abisehiyo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2009
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 06,2010
It's already 8pm Alberta time. No jump for processing date today or is it just my computer?? It still says November 2nd but updated 2011-10-06. I hope they will update it tomorrow and have a big jump!! (Positive thinking! :) )

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
abi, they have not updated it yet. I think it is going to be a crappy jump tomorrow because they have 1 less day to work because of Thanksgiving. It will probably be a 3 days or less jump:(

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
abc3896 said:
HI Jurjen. thank you so much for your reply. so what is DMP and how do i reach that?
DMP = Designated Medical Practitioner, so the doctor that did your medical exam. ;)

tplink1357 said:
My AIP letter did not say "you can apply for health insurance card" but said "you can apply for a open work permit".
can I apply for the health insurance card also? I have my DM letter too. SO I can bring them together to apply the card?
CIC never says anything about health insurance. CIC is federal, health insurances are provincial. So it depends on where you live if you can get health insurance upon AiP. Check out your provincial health insurance plan for eligibility.

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
Thanks canadiancitizen and lovely20 so much for the answers. It's clear now and I know what I'm going to do to.

lyrical

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2011
Med's Done....
29-03-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-12
Hello Inlanders,
I need your advice. When I sent our application, I did not really attach proofs of relationship ( I thought that was for Common-in-law or whatever) I just sent the marriage certificate and som wed pictures. Anyways, after having read all your posts, Ive realized that it might be important to send some more stuff.

this is what i got

Phone bills, (thousands of calls every day)
Apartment lease.
Copy of issued Checks (under both names,)
Life Insurance
Medical Insurance
Car Insurance
Saving account statements (last year)
Credit Card statements (last year)
Bills. (hydro, bell, etc)
And a bunch of pics.
I also have some trip stuff and things.

First question, what else could I send ? or should I send them now that my application was recieved or should I wait until they request them? Im worried. Any suggestion would help.. thank you.

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
@lyrical: indeed when married you can do with less proof. All that I sent was a few pictures from trips/vacations together, a few pictures from the wedding and some pictures of when we met each other's family.
All together there were about 10 pictures. Also I attached proof of a joint bank account in Canada and a record of Skype calls through the years.

With just this, I got approved. But maybe my country of birth helped too, there's no way I would be an economical immigrant and fake a relationship. If you're from a country in which people would be more likely to commit marriage fraud, maybe be on the safe side and provide a bit of extra proof.

Personally I don't see how insurance and bills contribute to proving a genuine relationship.

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
lyrical said:
Hello Inlanders,
I need your advice. When I sent our application, I did not really attach proofs of relationship ( I thought that was for Common-in-law or whatever) I just sent the marriage certificate and som wed pictures. Anyways, after having read all
Hello Lyrical,

We put 8.5 x 11 pages displaying pictures according to themes: Mont-Tremblant October 11-20, 2010; Wedding day, Honeymoon, etc. (all our outings), Hotel's receipt from all the places we went during the honeymoon and before and after landing in Canada, pictures visiting the families, Facebook principal page address with our pictures and showing our status, Skype records, skype receipt for buying time, Phone records, and we went an extra mile, not that they asked us, by asking a few friends to sign a letter testifying our relationship: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN space I, friend's name, of Montreal in the province of Québec do solemnly declare as follows: 1) I am sponsor's name's long-term friend. 2) Sponsor and Applicants`names have been involved in a genuine and continuing relationship since date, sponsor and applicant got recently married in country in date and they continue their relationship living now in City, Québec, Canada. I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing it to be true, and knowing that it is the same force and effect as if made under oath., and we also attached a memory with our wedding video so they could see the ceremony... Hope this helps you...

F

Frank25

what happens if you enter Canada with a work permit and 6 months later you company is sold and you never tell immigration about it, then you get marry. can they find out that I have not been working for the last 4 months? please help, it,s importan...

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
They could, if they want. Service Canada probably knows about this, Revenu Canada probably knows about this. As soon as CIC inquires at other government agencies, they'll find out. I don't know if they actually check these kinds of things.

F

Frank25

do you think that they will try to contact my employer for any sort of reason?

Cangaceiro

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/2011
File Transfer...
09/12/2011
Interview........
11/06/2012
5 days jump!!! (Working on applications received on November 7, 2010) :-X

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
Frank25 said:
do you think that they will try to contact my employer for any sort of reason?
I haven't heard from my employer that CIC contacted him. My experiences however aren't any guarantees for your application.

@everyone: for people who get too frustrated with not getting through by phone (or who can't free up enough time to stay on hold), CIC appearently has an email address for general questions as well: Question [at] cic [dot] gc [dot] ca.

Cheers! :D

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Hello everybody!

I am sorry for not being around in a while. So at the end I was able to work once I got my OWP.... and I have been working 12 hours a day... I am so tired that the only thing I want to do when I get home is to take a shower and go to sleep.
The other good news is that I received a letter from CIC saying that I meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence status... so now my wife and I are waiting to get the letter from CIC with the information about when we will have the interview.

I hope that everybody is ok. I am better now and more relax but I don't forget how painful was the waiting time. I wish strength to those who are still waiting and good luck to everybody.

Big hugs and thank you for your support!

Pepe

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
Thanks a lot Jurjen, I'll try sometimes.