+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

F

Frank25

Please somebody help me with this, my wife has a studants loans through the royal bank and she still has not paid it. can that be an issue for our application? I d really appreciate if somebody can help me out with this..

F

Frank25

Please somebody help me with this, my wife has a studants loans through the royal bank and she still has not paid it. can that be an issue for our application? I d really appreciate if somebody can help me out with this..

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
I'm about finishing my application and sending out this week. I just have a small question for those who got the PR card and ended the process.
Did CIC return your application package to you at the end? They may not return the marriage cert since they stated that in the instruction. How about other papers?

I have scanned my papers to have backup but of course the scanned versions are not at good quality like the original ones that I'm sending to CIC.
(e.g: all papers to prove my background). I still hope to receive the original papers back for the best. Should anyone know the answer, please advise. Thanks a lot.

Wish the best to you and your mom, LY

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
hatrang said:
I'm about finishing my application and sending out this week. I just have a small question for those who got the PR card and ended the process.
Did CIC return your application package to you at the end? They may not return the marriage cert since they stated that in the instruction. How about other papers?
Hello Hantrang, follow the instruction of the Document Checklist so you can see which documents should be originals or copies... as per pictures goes, I paste them into a 8.5x11 page (digital copies) then I added captions (Applicant's name, Applicant's witness, etc) then I print them in color... I put 9 pictures per page. As per those documents that need to be originals go to the pharmacy or work and make copies of them... and no, they do not return your application... for the scanned docs use resolution 1200dpi or higher

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Frank25 said:
Hi Frank what I would suggest is that go to debt consolidators before u file an application, just to be n the safe side! If you are planning to go for bankruptcy then I wouldn't suggest that since your application Will be refused (if your wife is a sponsor)!

But in order to assess the sponsor they do run these checks!

LuckyJinx

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 1st 2010
File Transfer...
Oct. 27 2011
Med's Done....
Jan. 17 2011/ Re-Done Oct. 10 2012
Interview........
Jan. 31 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Work permit issued Jan. 31 2012
LANDED..........
Feb 4th 2013.....Finally!!!!!
Frank25 said:
Hi Frank,

Just wanted to let you know that my wife had bunch of loans and some that went to collections before she filed our app. and they (cic)still approved her for sponsorship. I'd say that your wife' loans shouldnt be a problem, then again you never know what they might do with your app. Hope this helps!

Good Luck!

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
hatrang said:

I have scanned my papers to have backup but of course the scanned versions are not at good quality like the original ones that I'm sending to CIC.
(e.g: all papers to prove my background). I still hope to receive the original papers back for the best. Should anyone know the answer, please advise. Thanks a lot.

Wish the best to you and your mom, LY

Nope, they did not return anything...

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
Jurjen said:
For inland applications, all medical exams are sent to Ottawa. Do you think you can reach your DMP and ask if he can send the results to Ottawa? I'm sure he can get the address through internal communication with CIC. Try to get all parties (DMP, embassy in Hong Kong, CIC Vegreville) involved in finding your test results, they can't just disappear. Send them all a big letter with all the information from all parties and see if they can work it out.

That's what I would do, but I'm not an expert and have no experience what so ever in outland procedures.

Or if it's really getting a pain in the ...: just redo your medicals.
HI Jurjen. thank you so much for your reply. so what is DMP and how do i reach that?

and if i do so , do i still need to call them back ?

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
Serendipity said:
Hi there,

I heard of similar problems like yours in the past, and the fastest, most effective solution has always been to get the the medicals done once again, but this time around with one of the designated medical practitioners in your area.

Once done, it will take an average of 5 weeks for CIC to receive them, so the sooner you do it, the better.

:)
thank you very much for your reply Serendipity. If i dont do it and just wait, will i hear something later? becasue they didnot ask anything when i got AIP. but if i redo it , where do i sent the form? oh by the way, when i did it last time, the doctor is desinated medical practitioners i think, was that a big deal??
S

pptk703

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My local office (Scarborough) has not contacted me for landing and there is no way I can contact them. Should I be worried? I got both stages approval last month!

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
hi guys. i just called cic again. The agent told me to do medical again even though i have not received the letter to tell me to do so.

so my question is after i do it ,where should i sent the form ? and do i need to write something on the envolop?

waiting for your reply thank you!!!!!!!!!!

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
Hi guys. Is there anyone who is from vancouver that could recommend me a clinic to do the medical result?

thank you!!

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abc - I can't recommend anyone as I had mine done in Victoria, but here is a list of the Designated Medical Practitioners that are permitted to do Immigration medicals.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=2042&ProvID=15210&ProvinceName=British%20Columbia&CountryName=Canada

LuckyJinx

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 1st 2010
File Transfer...
Oct. 27 2011
Med's Done....
Jan. 17 2011/ Re-Done Oct. 10 2012
Interview........
Jan. 31 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Work permit issued Jan. 31 2012
LANDED..........
Feb 4th 2013.....Finally!!!!!
abc3896 said:
Hi guys. Is there anyone who is from vancouver that could recommend me a clinic to do the medical result?

thank you!!
Hi there,

I went to see Dr. Reznek, Stephen in Burnaby. Very good doctor and knows his stuff when it comes to immigration, you should def. check him out

Reznek Stephen Dr

Phone :(604) 435-5585
Address :
Suite 110, 4980 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC V5H4L1

They also have Radiology in the building for your chest X-Ray

Charlamag

Aug 31, 2011
Could anyone clarify the settlers definition for me?

If we, as inlanders, have already been in Canada for almost a year waiting for approval, are we still considered 'settlers' and still able to complete the 'goods to follow/accompany lists?

The date of entry on the B4 form is confusing since I'm not sure if it's the landing date, the PR date or the date that occupancy occurred ie 11 months ago.

Thank you.