INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love_Young said:
I will update the chart but it is sad to realize that I have been dealing with something bad happening to my mom while I am away and the only thing people cared to say after mentioning it was: "when is the chart coming out?" It will be coming out and I know this chart is very important but I needed time to heal from worrying about my mom so much. Its been difficult.

LY,i am really sorry to hear this about you mom :( :( :( :( :(.....i will be adding her to my prayer list and i pray that she will be ok very soon.i know its difficult at the moment for you but you will never walk alone....stay positive and she will fine by God's grace

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
angtao said:
LY, I don't think that people have been disregarding your mother being ill. Maybe they forgot about your mother being ill or missed the post. We do not know what is going on in your everyday life so when you say that the only thing that is important to people is the chart being updated, I think that you are wrong.

Many of us care here and have also expressed that your mother gets better.

How come you don't go visit her? Now you have your PR card you can go. I know you just got your new job too so maybe that is the reason why. Anyway, I hope she feels better soon.
I guess I just got that hint because no one expressed anything. I guess that is selfish of me to think though. I know you all care just nice to hear it sometimes. I can't visit her because we have no money to do so. I got the job but I haven't been able to officially start working yet as my boss is awaiting approval of provincial funding to help train me. Been waiting 3 weeks now and as other couples going through this, we have debt to pay off as well. I am hoping to get to go for our 2nd anniversary in May though. ;D Thank you for your thoughts and I am sorry that I may have come off in a bad manner I just thought that maybe the post had gotten lost by other things. I haven't forgotten. I will update tonight.

tozo said:
LY,i am really sorry to hear this about you mom :( :( :( :( :(.....i will be adding her to my prayer list and i pray that she will be ok very soon.i know its difficult at the moment for you but you will never walk alone....stay positive and she will fine by God's grace
What a beautiful thing of you to say. Thank you so much. :) Nice to be comforted by the family we have here together. tozo, I will update the chart tonight. Might take me a few hours though, is that okay?

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Angus said:
Congratulations Lyrical!!!

On a side note, what is CSQ? Is this just for people in Quebec? Or does it mean that CIC have started working on 2011 applications?
Angus... yes they had since your ECAS say IN PROCESS... Im the sponsor and my sponsorhsip has been approved, now as a sponsor I could connect to ECAS and it sais In process since October 3.... Now is our time Inlanders 2011 :D

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
LY: I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I so understand how hard it is to not be able to go over there. I had to miss my grandfather's funeral last summer. :(
How did it ever work out getting your mother on Skype. I suddenly recall that you've opened a topic for that 'ages' ago. At least are you able to keep in touch?

Good luck with everything and don't worry too much about charts: nobody is demanding anything you. ;)

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
LY I didnt know your mommy was not doing well, all the best for you.. as per work, honey please move on, you have so much going for you, you are a clever girl, go get a job somewhere else.. please dont take me wrong, but to get provincial funding for training? I dont trust them, hope Im wrong...

Hugs... and lots and lots of love for your family

twchu

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Nov-2010
Doc's Request.
20-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-Mar-2011
LANDED..........
07-Mar-2011
Hey Love,

Sorry to hear that you are going thru tough times.. Dun be too sad, i am sure your mum will get well super soon! ;)
On top of that, i just wanna say we really do appreciate your advice and help in the forum.
CIC should seriously pay you for all the info you provided and help you offered! ;)

Warmest Regards

Love_Young said:
I guess I just got that hint because no one expressed anything. I guess that is selfish of me to think though. I know you all care just nice to hear it sometimes. I can't visit her because we have no money to do so. I got the job but I haven't been able to officially start working yet as my boss is awaiting approval of provincial funding to help train me. Been waiting 3 weeks now and as other couples going through this, we have debt to pay off as well. I am hoping to get to go for our 2nd anniversary in May though. ;D Thank you for your thoughts and I am sorry that I may have come off in a bad manner I just thought that maybe the post had gotten lost by other things. I haven't forgotten. I will update tonight.

What a beautiful thing of you to say. Thank you so much. :) Nice to be comforted by the family we have here together. tozo, I will update the chart tonight. Might take me a few hours though, is that okay?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Jurjen said:
LY: I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I so understand how hard it is to not be able to go over there. I had to miss my grandfather's funeral last summer. :(
How did it ever work out getting your mother on Skype. I suddenly recall that you've opened a topic for that 'ages' ago. At least are you able to keep in touch?

Good luck with everything and don't worry too much about charts: nobody is demanding anything you. ;)
Aww thank Jurjen, I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather. We miss so much, don't we but as much as it hurts, we did it to be with our partner/spouse. We have to find a good time to get her internet, to get here something to learn on, and time to teach her. Maybe when I go back. Lol. Thanks for remembering. Yes, we keep in touch via telephone. ;)

canadiancitizen said:
LY I didnt know your mommy was not doing well, all the best for you.. as per work, honey please move on, you have so much going for you, you are a clever girl, go get a job somewhere else.. please dont take me wrong, but to get provincial funding for training? I dont trust them, hope Im wrong...

Hugs... and lots and lots of love for your family
Actually the boss is the most knowledgable I have found here about laws/regulations for the province as well as immigration laws which I like. This is a legtimate thing, I checked it out so don't worry but thanks for looking into my best interest. Here is a link about the subsidy: http://www.hrle.gov.nl.ca/hrle/findajob/nlworks.html Where I haven't worked in the province he can take more time to train me if he can get the province to help fund part of the wages. I get no less money but it is a program to help put me into the labour market again with more security on both sides. And I can get no less than 25 hours a week (I can get more than that too) which I like. Just takes a while for the province to finish it. Should be this week he gets the final word. He is keeping me up to date on everything. ;) Hugs back to you, thank you so much. Sending lots of love your way as well. :-*

twchu said:
Hey Love,

Sorry to hear that you are going thru tough times.. Dun be too sad, i am sure your mum will get well super soon! ;)
On top of that, i just wanna say we really do appreciate your advice and help in the forum.
CIC should seriously pay you for all the info you provided and help you offered! ;)

Warmest Regards
Aww oh my you guys are too kind, really. It has taken her a while to heal up but she is doing a lot better now. I think it took me more time to heal than her from not being there. Lol. :p I really love helping here, lol, I would love if they could do that but thats being too hopeful. Thank you for the kind words.

P.S. Thanks everyone, you all really warm the heart. :-*

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
TO: LOVE YOUNG or Jurjen or anyone who could help me?!!??!!?

Here is my problem as i have talked about it before: I was originally planning send my application to beijing. but i ended up send it inland. so i did the medical according to the beijing office. but i attached a letter to explain that and i also attached my medical form which is IMM 1017 along with my application. (but it said beijing office).

so its been more than 3 months by now since i got AIP , they still have not received my medical. so i called two different agents of cic today.
and i explained my case. and the first agent said they still dont have my medical right now i have to wait up to 9 months.

but the second agent said they dont have my medical file at all. i have to find the information of my doctor and call them back. they will sent the
information to somewhere(i did not hear it clearly it was 3-letters) but the thing is they should know the information because i send them the form that the doctor gave me. all the information on that form!!

so my qustion is : should i do it as they said to call them back to tell them the doctor information again or ???????????

i really appreciate it if someone could help me please.......

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
Love_Young said:

oh right, i think we missed the post LY. whatever happend to your mom i will pray for that too. Everything will be fine for you LY...

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
LY, I really sorry about your mom. I hope she gets better soon. I will pray for both of you!
Cheers. Pepe

Charlamag

Aug 31, 2011
Sorry to hear about your mother LY and thanks for all your help and patience with everyone. I lurked for months before ever posting a thing and learned a lot by just reading responses, yours included.

I don't think many people really understand how difficult distance and time affects us when trying to face challenges back home. I was going through the immigration process in the USA when my mother was ill and as with here, I could not leave the country until my PR was approved. I got my approval and card a week after my mother passed away and so I missed her funeral and most importantly, time I could have spent with her, comforting her in whatever manner that I could.

CEC

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,

I have just got my FOSS notes on my e-mail.

Just for the record, I requested it on Sept 08 and received it on Oct 12.

Can you please somebody help me to understand it?

Does it mean they have not requested my Security Check yet?

Is that possible? I got my AiP in April! :eek:

Thanks

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
abc3896 said:
so my qustion is : should i do it as they said to call them back to tell them the doctor information again or ???????????
For inland applications, all medical exams are sent to Ottawa. Do you think you can reach your DMP and ask if he can send the results to Ottawa? I'm sure he can get the address through internal communication with CIC. Try to get all parties (DMP, embassy in Hong Kong, CIC Vegreville) involved in finding your test results, they can't just disappear. Send them all a big letter with all the information from all parties and see if they can work it out.

That's what I would do, but I'm not an expert and have no experience what so ever in outland procedures.

Or if it's really getting a pain in the ...: just redo your medicals.

tplink1357

Aug 19, 2011
My AIP letter did not say "you can apply for health insurance card" but said "you can apply for a open work permit".
can I apply for the health insurance card also? I have my DM letter too. SO I can bring them together to apply the card?

Sorry to hear that LY. God bless.

Serendipity

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abc3896 said:
TO: LOVE YOUNG or Jurjen or anyone who could help me?!!??!!?

Here is my problem as i have talked about it before: I was originally planning send my application to beijing. but i ended up send it inland. so i did the medical according to the beijing office. but i attached a letter to explain that and i also attached my medical form which is IMM 1017 along with my application. (but it said beijing office).

so its been more than 3 months by now since i got AIP , they still have not received my medical. so i called two different agents of cic today.
and i explained my case. and the first agent said they still dont have my medical right now i have to wait up to 9 months.

but the second agent said they dont have my medical file at all. i have to find the information of my doctor and call them back. they will sent the
information to somewhere(i did not hear it clearly it was 3-letters) but the thing is they should know the information because i send them the form that the doctor gave me. all the information on that form!!

i really appreciate it if someone could help me please.......

Hi there,

I heard of similar problems like yours in the past, and the fastest, most effective solution has always been to get the the medicals done once again, but this time around with one of the designated medical practitioners in your area.

Once done, it will take an average of 5 weeks for CIC to receive them, so the sooner you do it, the better.

:)

S