Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2010
AOR Received.
AIP 21-11-2011
LANDED..........
02-04-2012
lemony_20 said:
I received the letter for first stage today and it was dated Sept 22nd. :) Thanks again LY
that's awesome! so next is AmandaHsu based on LoveY's chart.

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
Babyhangon said:
that's awesome! so next is AmandaHsu based on LoveY's chart.
AmandaHsu already got the first stage approval last week, so I guess Im next. Ive been calling them everyday but no news:(

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
lemony_20 said:
I received the letter for first stage today and it was dated Sept 22nd. :) Thanks again LY
Thank you for alerting me of that. Congrats again lemony_20. :D

tplink1357

Aug 19, 2011
sa_ja said:
I think you should very soon... You delay is already passed 12 months..... Even though we received CSQ 1 month before you... CIC told me we have to go with CIC dalays we are only at 9 months so i guess we still have to wait minimum 1 month!

I say you wil get news 15-20 working day after you CSQ ... Fingers crossed for you!
Thanks. And wish u get AIP soon too.
I hope it will not take 9 months for second stage!

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
coldgirl said:
AmandaHsu already got the first stage approval last week, so I guess Im next. Ive been calling them everyday but no news:(
Was your app received on Oct 30 or ??
If you were the same timeline as me but haven't heard anything, then I would guess you might get both stages approved.
Because I noticed that sometimes it takes longer when they give you PR directly compared to first stage approved only.
Well, it's just my thought.
Good luck, you'll get good news soon..

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
lemony_20 said:
I haven't got my mail yet so I'm still a little bit nervous because "what if" the CIC lady who talked to me last Fri was wrong.
Well, I know it sounds silly but I also know everyone understand why I feel that way :p :p :p

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Wow, I cannot believe they only moved 3 days. I found July to have nice jumps so maybe people took vacation this year in Aug and Sept.

I hope October goes back to those 12 day jumps again!

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
AmandaHsu said:
Was your app received on Oct 30 or ??
If you were the same timeline as me but haven't heard anything, then I would guess you might get both stages approved.
Because I noticed that sometimes it takes longer when they give you PR directly compared to first stage approved only.
Well, it's just my thought.
Good luck, you'll get good news soon..
Actually, I sent mind on the 30th, and it was recieved on the 4th. I hope you are right about getting both stages, Im starting to get really nervous since I didnt really sent much proof in so hopefully it wont be transferred to a local office.

buima

Sep 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2012
lemony_20 said:
Congrats on your 1st stage Approval, So if the letter was dated 22nd sept which was last week; it proves the point that the date on the website is not that accurate (at least one week before or oven 2 who knows????). Let's keep waiting guys and the bright side is We get to live aside our loved husbands and wife something that the outlanders don't have!!

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
BenderS said:
I'm November 4th ... getting closer!

Hey any advice. I am the sponsor (applying to sponsor my sexy kiwi hubby) ... I got a job offer yesterday that's pretty tempting, is it bad if I switch jobs during the process?
If it is for the better, go for it, in Quebec we do not need to show our financial situation... good luck!

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Hi.. Im confused with the 10-11 months and the 9 months for the applicant... that this means that to approve me (sponsor) they will take 10 to 11 months??? and to approve him 9 months... if so, when those 9 months start? after my 10-11 months? hum!

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
Yes, but that's really a maximum. In the ideal situation, if the application of your partner is already complete and flawless (and not too big), you could get the second stage approved the same day as the sponsor's part. No guarantees though...

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Jurjen said:
Yes, but that's really a maximum. In the ideal situation, if the application of your partner is already complete and flawless (and not too big), you could get the second stage approved the same day as the sponsor's part. No guarantees though...
Not that Im complaining but CIC takes 10- 11 months to investigate us the SPONSORS (canadians) and only 9 with the Participants... shouldn t be the other way around? why do they need so much time on us? isnt our system record good enough? isnt that the Canadian database is combined with the American database? mmmm... Im too intensed for a Fridayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
No, sponsors are actually processed really fast. Less then a day, if I would need to guess. The problem is that you are in a huge waiting line. In Missassauga the waiting line is much shorter and first stage decision is taken in about a month after receiving the papers. It's one of the reasons why some people choose to be processed outland. ;)

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
For all the people that landed, I've got a little surprise: if you want to keep track of the date when you can apply for Citizenship, you could do so on the CIC website. The thing is that the website doesn't work that fast for calculating the date if you need to enter a lot of trips outside Canada and you can't save any of it for later use.

In order to accommodate the calculation, I've made an Excel sheet! You can keep track of all your trips abroad, save it on your hard drive and see how all the trips influence your date as of when you can apply for Citizenship. Don't worry to much about if the trip is made more or less around the date 1 year before the landing (when you can starting counting towards "time spend in Canada"), I've included everything in the calculation. ;)

Download it here!

If some Excel-savvy people find errors: let me know. ;)