+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
Love_Young said:
You're welcome! It means "Designated Medical Practitioner". The doctor you went to for your immigration medical exam.
hi LOVE YOUNG. i just called my lawyer. i think he made a mistake. here is the thing. He said he should have send my application outside canada. but it turns out he submitted it inside canada. but the problem is he send my medical as outland application. do you know what i mean? so i just do not understand where my medical is right now? can CIC receive that in this situation? GOD, it is really complicated.............

whiteapple

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also called CIC this afternoon around 2:30 and was informed that I got 1st stage approval!!! finally! He said the letter and my work permit was mailed today and should receive it in 5-10 days...

teriskier: if i had your phone number, i would have called you! haha i was so excited that you were the first one i thought of after finding out...

for clarification, do i really get my work permit the same time as the letter or should i expect it from a different mail? i know we've been talking about AIP status but what does it really mean? does it mean that they've approved my application and that they only are working on my background check and medical results?

good news after 9 months of waiting... :)

katie_van

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Big congratulations to Teriskier and whiteapple!!!

I wish your next step will be approved soon :)

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
yesterday the royal couple visit here in north oh she's so prettttttttttttty .....
when i came home i decided to phone cic and guess,,, the agent told i got AIP and work permit they says they will sent by next week dont know y next week its ok anyway at least i got appproval and can go back to work....soon :)
but when i checked ecas still the same in process why they didnt changed for 2 days ....
thank you guys for the support cheers to life ,...

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
Wow! Congratulations, whiteapple and santacruzan! :)
First stage approval is done! Hope the second stage will be shorter! :D

Today was a day of wonderful news! :)

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
I sent off my CSQ June 20th. I hope I hear from them by the end of this month. I know I'm going to have to file for my UK police report soon though. They said in the application that I shouldnt bother with applying for a UK police report with the application and will notify me if they need it. Fingers crossed for a smooth process!

whiteapple

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CrazyLucy said:
I sent off my CSQ June 20th. I hope I hear from them by the end of this month. I know I'm going to have to file for my UK police report soon though. They said in the application that I shouldnt bother with applying for a UK police report with the application and will notify me if they need it. Fingers crossed for a smooth process!
what's a CSQ? did you stay at UK for more than 6 consecutive months? that's what i am worried about now. i stayed in china for 1.5 years but i always travel back and forth every 2-3 mos. immigration consultant said i dont need a police clearance but now that ive passed 1st stage, im getting worried they might ask for it.. hope not cuz its a real pain to get one from china..

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
Ouch, only 4 fays advanced? I suppose they take the slowest officer as the standard, to make sure people don't call for nothing. At the same time we can see that everyone up to September 27th has had a reply. So they're not doing too bad, I suppose.
Katie_van should get ready for some news. :)

By the way, I just checked eCas... They've added the extra information that I've sent to my file. It was received the 29th of June (delivery certificate from Canada Post) and eCas stated "We received the requested information on July 4, 2011. Thank you for providing the information."
Wow, they've really gotten fast opening mail. I suppose since the lock-out the mail-room employees just got a nice little brake. ;)

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
That's odd. I send some additional info concerning my working addresses, which is I guess, normal and standard. Thats what the person on the CIC hotline told me at least. I also send that June 20th and I have yet to see anything on my E-Cas. Huh...Ah well.

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
We received your application for permanent residence on May 20, 2010.

We started processing your application on July 29, 2010.

We received the requested information on February 23, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We received the requested information on February 24, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We received the requested information on June 27, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.
what does it means...

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
santacruzan said:

We received the requested information on February 23, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We received the requested information on February 24, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We received the requested information on June 27, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

what does it means...

CONGRATULATIONS!

You got first stage approval!!!

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
lovely20 said:
CONGRATULATIONS!

You got first stage approval!!!
thanks po ... :)

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
CrazyLucy said:
I was a bit early getting worried. Today I found my QSC in the mail! It was dated June 27th.

@whiteapple: QSC / CSQ = Québec Selection Certificate / Certificat de Sélection du Québec. Nothing for you to worry about. ;-)

jesse_love

Nov 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
santacruzan said:

what does it means...
Congratulation!!!
Our cases seem to be similar.
May I ask when you sent your additional documents?
I sent some requested information in early of April and Police check in early of May, 2011, but I did not see any updates on ECAS. I called CIC, and they said they saw nothing in my file yet.
I start being worried if they have received my documents or they have received but not opened them yet or they just misplaced my documents somewhere....

iluvcanada77

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2010 In Process
Med's Done....
01-Sep-2010
LANDED..........
27-Feb-2012
Hi guys, this is a dumb question...Where do I find the chart? I tried searching for it, n all that comes up is like the oldest ones?? Thanks