May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
abc3896 said:
oh, i just wondering what was your status on E-CAS when u got the AIP ? same thing?

so it is also possible that i am refused right?
thx
I don't think so, besides I think there is a spelling error "medical results have been received" to me, means they got your medical, and they will soon contact you.. why on earth you think you have been refused?

Teriskier

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
Got through to the call centre at 4:00 on the button today....found out that I received AIP today (I wonder what took them so long, maybe it will be like Love Young and have 2nd stage approval in a few days). Finally can take a nice breathe of relief!

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Teriskier said:
Got through to the call centre at 4:00 on the button today....found out that I received AIP today (I wonder what took them so long, maybe it will be like Love Young and have 2nd stage approval in a few days). Finally can take a nice breathe of relief!

Finally! Best news of the day! Congratulations Teriskier!!!

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
Teriskier said:
What a wonderful news, Teriskier! Congratulations!!!!!
The end of your waiting time is coming! :) Good luck!

jhjeppe

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
The Pas, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 August 2009
Doc's Request.
31 January 2010
AOR Received.
14 June 2010
Med's Request
5 October 2010
Med's Done....
12 October 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
5 October 2011
LANDED..........
20 May 2012
Shhheesh

I cannot believe that they progressed 4 days worth of work in one week.

What the hell????

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
jhjeppe said:
Shhheesh

I cannot believe that they progressed 4 days worth of work in one week.

What the hell????

I know it's disappointing for those of you who had been waiting for the update. It usually slows down during summer, either higher volume of applications sent or a lot of the IOs are taking time off during this period. Hang in there!

islandgirl25

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
canadiancitizen said:
Hello Islandgirl25, my husband and I lived the same situation 3 months ago, we handle both passports (me) and the officer asked what was the reason of me (Canadian) going to my husbands country, and I said: I went to get married. then he contratulated us, and ask if we were thinking of applying for PR, we said YES, then he stamped his passports and I asked if we bought any alcohol, and said yes, and show him the bottle and he said: what is Pitu? and we said to prepare Caipirihna (Brazilian drink) and he talked about bachata or something and then he said enjoy your honeymoon, and I asked: "so where do we go now (me thinking to immigration)? he replied "go home".. and that was it... so the truth is important... not matter what!
thank you!

lemony_20

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/10
Doc's Request.
13/09/11
AOR Received.
AIP 22/9/2011
Med's Done....
23/06/11
Interview........
TBA
LANDED..........
...waiting...
Teriskier said:
Congratulations Teriskier :) I am glad you have some good news now and can feel better.

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Teriskier said:
Super! congratulations

Teriskier

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
Thank Guys...it's a big sigh of relief!

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
canadiancitizen said:
I don't think so, besides I think there is a spelling error "medical results have been received" to me, means they got your medical, and they will soon contact you.. why on earth you think you have been refused?
well, because normally it would be "medical results have been received" after "a decision has been made" . i don't have it. but i just called cic, they said my first stage is done. so i think that was AIP?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
sandra_85: Thank you I will add you next update. :)

Pippi: Congratulations again. So happy for you.

abc3896: That means you got AIP. Sometimes medicals received shows up with AIP but technically medical results assessment is finalized at second stage so I am sure everything is just fine. You could call your DMP to ask if Ottawa still has it and if they have transferred the results over yet. Good luck. You're almost done.

Teriskier: OMG I am so freaking happy right now for you. I have been waiting to hear this for weeks. I am very confident it will be similar to our situation. Not much longer now. :p

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
Love_Young said:
sandra_85: Thank you I will add you next update. :)

Pippi: Congratulations again. So happy for you.

abc3896: That means you got AIP. Sometimes medicals received shows up with AIP but technically medical results assessment is finalized at second stage so I am sure everything is just fine. You could call your DMP to ask if Ottawa still has it and if they have transferred the results over yet. Good luck. You're almost done.

Teriskier: OMG I am so freaking happy right now for you. I have been waiting to hear this for weeks. I am very confident it will be similar to our situation. Not much longer now. :p
thx Love Young! but what is DMP?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
abc3896 said:
thx Love Young! but what is DMP?
You're welcome! It means "Designated Medical Practitioner". The doctor you went to for your immigration medical exam.