Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Jennifer0827 said:
PS. Love_Young, thank you for updating the chart, AGAIN! That's really sweet. Mine was received on Oct 5, started processing on Nov 23. Thank you!
You're most welcome. I will update soon! Probably sometime this week.

AmandaHsu said:
To Love Young

Thanks so much for explaining the word for me and please don't feel sorry about it because I'll feel more sorry ;D
Please stay in happy :)
Hi there. You are very welcome but please don't feel sorry and I won't either. You stay happy too.

twchu said:
Hi,

I just wanna add myself to the group. Good luck everyone! ;)

Cheers
Welcome to the thread/family twchu. I will update with your information too sometime this week hopefully.
Hope you enjoy your time here. Good luck to you too.

Jennifer0827

Apr 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suenim said:
Study permits are also say "does not authorize re-entry." It is true, because the permit alone cannot get you into Canada especially if you're from a non visa exempt country. If you are from one of these countries, then you will need a TRV to go with your permit for re-entry. The permits authorize you to stay etc but to travel and come back... you need a TRV.

May I ask, So if you're from a visa exempt country, and you have the work permit, will they let you in?

I am a little bit confused. Coz they said that the work permit that you receive after AIP is also say "does not authorize re-entry."
:-[

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
NO, permits only PERMIT you to work , study and extend your stay in Canada.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
I would really call CIC to confirm. Honestly you wouldn't want your application being cancelled because you decided to leave.

Material

Feb 16, 2011
Hey every 1

Hope that you all had a good weekend as I enjoyed mine !!

Just a question my wife went for her english assessment test but they are telling her that an AIP letter is not enough :( and that they have to contact immigration bla bla bla and that takes time ( just like everything else in this process) anyways does any 1 know where I could get written proof (from the CIC website or anywhere else) that says she eligible for linc classes after AIP?

Jennifer0827

Apr 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eyeoftheocean said:
NO, permits only PERMIT you to work , study and extend your stay in Canada.
I see.

So, that means Inlanders only have work permit that allows you work in Canada after AIP.
But the work permit won't let you re-enter again.

If you want to re-enter Canada, you should have TRV. (Or you're from a visa exempt country)

Is that correct??

Thank you very much!

Jennifer0827

Apr 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TeresaLynn said:
I would really call CIC to confirm. Honestly you wouldn't want your application being cancelled because you decided to leave.
TeresaLynn,

Thank you for the advise. I will call CIC today to confirm it!
:-*

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With a valid visa or without it, is never advisable to leave Canada while an Inland application is being processed since there is no guarantee you will be allowed to re-enter the country. I have seen some people leaving and coming back with no problem but The risk is all yours. Good luck.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
eyeoftheocean said:
As the months go by I'm sure you will become an ECAS adict like many of us LOL ! I swear Im not looking now until August, thats when my next BFD is :(

I swear I am blind as a bat and I could not see BFD but did see BFS but that date is September and well over the 9 month wait for 2nd stage!!! Matbe I need to look again! :(

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
I need help guys, I just can't keep positive today.
Been breaking down all day. The wait has finally and truly hit me. :'(

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Love_Young said:
:-[ Don't be sad!

Things are starting to look up, you are now able to log into e-cas, your only about a month away to hearing or seeing decision made. Your with your hubby who loves you and your in the best country in the world! Not to mention you have many friends on here. If only we all lived a bit closer to one another maybe we could meet up for coffee, but seeing you live all the way in Newfoundland and me being in Ontario, it would be highly unlikely. Anyways what I am trying to say, is see the positive if you can :) I am here for you.

SssS

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally,

after the second notice on Friday, today I received my landing interview letter scheduled on 11 April :). Finally, the wait is over.

S

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
TeresaLynn said:
:-[ Don't be sad!

Things are starting to look up, you are now able to log into e-cas, your only about a month away to hearing or seeing decision made. Your with your hubby who loves you and your in the best country in the world! Not to mention you have many friends on here. If only we all lived a bit closer to one another maybe we could meet up for coffee, but seeing you live all the way in Newfoundland and me being in Ontario, it would be highly unlikely. Anyways what I am trying to say, is see the positive if you can :) I am here for you.
I second this!!! LY you are soo close and I know it is frustrating and it just pisses you off BUT you are with your hubby, imagine if you were not able to be together during this time! You have all of us on here who are behind you & supporting you 900% and more! You have made it this far! Maybe get a punching bag and hit it a couple of hundred times??? ;D If it is nice out go for a walk, go by the sea/river or up in the hills and just get away from all the BS!

Thinking of you!!!!

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Love_Young said:

Awww, keep with it hun ! we're all here for eachother :) Remember the good things why you applied and send them negative thoughts packing , I know how your feeling , lets just help eachother through this awful wait.

Can you call your family and just have a chat and maybe a cry ? I always feel calling them makes it easier .

Take yourself away from the computer for a while , go for a long walk and clear your head , and living with the inlaws dosent help :( just get out into the air and get rid of those awful feelings .

Read books or even take up arts and crafts , anything to get you away from thinking about this.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
SssS said:
Finally,

after the second notice on Friday, today I received my landing interview letter scheduled on 11 April :). Finally, the wait is over.

S
Congratulations!! Great to have some good news to start the week!

Good luck everyone! :)