AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Jennifer0827 said:
Hello! Everyone. ;D

I have been lurking this thread for a long time..I love this forum that all inlanders can update their news and cheer each other up!
I sent out my inland application on OCT 3 last year (received by CIC on OCT 5).

But the thing is, my dear big sister told me that she will get married around this Sep. I really hope I can attend.
Anyone has the re-entry experience while inland application is being processed?

Any information and advice will be appreciated!
Are you on a visitor visa? If so get it extended. I believe you can leave if you have that...i may be wrong, but welcome!

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Love_Young said:
Thank you for voting suenim. I am glad that you like the idea too. If enough people say they like it then I will keep it for sure.
I can't wait for more votes and the update.
Love_young, your doing a wonderul job of updating all the newcomers , I was thinking, why not start a whole new thread of updates and keep it as a sticky thread ?

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Thanks for the welcome guys! Hope everybody is having a great weekend! I'm on my 12th week of pregnancy and I don't feel pregnant at all. I mean, no morning sickness, no cravings but I'm really tired all the time. My vote is yes, I think that will be fun. Good vibes for the coming week for everyone!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
eyeoftheocean said:
Love_young, your doing a wonderul job of updating all the newcomers , I was thinking, why not start a whole new thread of updates and keep it as a sticky thread ?
Aww thanks. :-* What do you mean by making a sticky thread and what is your idea for it? I think you have to get the approval from the moderator for that.

Jennifer0827: Welcome to the thread/family! Do you know when you started processing? I will update the chart with your info soon. Hope you find all the answers and comfort you need here.

lovely20: Thank you for the good vibes. Congrats on your new pregnancy. Must be so exciting. Did you vote on the poll too?

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Love_Young said:
Aww thanks. :-* What do you mean by making a sticky thread and what is your idea for it? I think you have to get the approval from the moderator for that.

Jennifer0827: Welcome to the thread/family! Do you know when you started processing? I will update the chart with your info soon. Hope you find all the answers and comfort you need here.

lovely20: Thank you for the good vibes. Congrats on your new pregnancy. Must be so exciting. Did you vote on the poll too?

What I mean is, a thread especially for updates that no one else can post on , you know what I mean ..contact one of the mods I'm sure they will assist you .

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
eyeoftheocean said:
What I mean is, a thread especially for updates that no one else can post on , you know what I mean ..contact one of the mods I'm sure they will assist you .
Like just to post the chart in? But even if you have a sticky thread I still think people may be able to post in it. Well with Leon's thread you can. I think the moderator may be picky for what is chosen to be sticky, however, if all the people here like that idea too then maybe we could all message them about it and have a better chance. I am just not sure other members of the forum would like it since it wouldn't be very reliable but only for the 2010 applicant's for inland, see what I mean? Just trying to think of how others may feel is all.

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
hello everyone,

we have been asked for a second medical in our AIP letter, as the first was expired. any idea how long before you hear from them once you get your mrdical done? the DMP says they send the report within two weeks of the test.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
komar said:
hello everyone,

we have been asked for a second medical in our AIP letter, as the first was expired. any idea how long before you hear from them once you get your mrdical done? the DMP says they send the report within two weeks of the test.
Hi komar,
Sorry you have to do another medical (I am sure I will have to too).
I would say up to a 90 day wait. Usually when they request something after giving AIP they add a 90 day wait on there in order to give you plenty of time to send them the request. You can always order your FOSS notes and it should list on there if they have put a BF date on your file. BF meaning "bring forward" date. If there is a BF date on your file then they won't be looking at your file again until the date listed. Wishing you lots of good luck though and hopefully you hear back sooner.

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
Love_Young said:
Like just to post the chart in? But even if you have a sticky thread I still think people may be able to post in it. Well with Leon's thread you can. I think the moderator may be picky for what is chosen to be sticky, however, if all the people here like that idea too then maybe we could all message them about it and have a better chance. I am just not sure other members of the forum would like it since it wouldn't be very reliable but only for the 2010 applicant's for inland, see what I mean? Just trying to think of how others may feel is all.
I don't like the idea since i submitted my application on 2009.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
lilly_inland said:
any of the June applicant heard from CIC yet?
I haven't heard anything yet...I will keep everyone posted (obviously LOL)

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Hi Love Young...

Thanks for doing a great job on the chart, I really appreciate it. Would you mind telling me what "TBA" stands for ? I hope it's not a too silly question... :p

I just voted....it's really funny thing for us .... thanks for bringing the idea...

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
AmandaHsu said:
Hi Love Young...

Thanks for doing a great job on the chart, I really appreciate it. Would you mind telling me what "TBA" stands for ? I hope it's not a too silly question... :p

I just voted....it's really funny thing for us .... thanks for bringing the idea...
Aww thank you so very much AmandaHsu. That brightens my day.
TBA means "To Be Announced". And that is definitely not a silly question. Sorry I should have explained that sooner.
Thank you for voting and glad you like the idea. Yay! :D

gigi1612 said:
I don't like the idea since i submitted my application on 2009.
Yeah that is why I am considerate to others input. I would never want to make people feel extremely left out.

TeresaLynn said:
I haven't heard anything yet...I will keep everyone posted (obviously LOL)
Haha I am certain you would be jumping up and down screaming in here if you had an answer, like I will. LOL

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Love_Young said:

Not sure how you would do it then lol unless , you just start a thread especially for updates and go from there :-[

Your doing a damn fine job anyway .

komar

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Med's Request
12-03-2011
Med's Done....
01-04-2011
LANDED..........
21-06-2011
Love_Young said:
Hi komar,
Sorry you have to do another medical (I am sure I will have to too).
I would say up to a 90 day wait. Usually when they request something after giving AIP they add a 90 day wait on there in order to give you plenty of time to send them the request. You can always order your FOSS notes and it should list on there if they have put a BF date on your file. BF meaning "bring forward" date. If there is a BF date on your file then they won't be looking at your file again until the date listed. Wishing you lots of good luck though and hopefully you hear back sooner.
Thanks for the reply love_young! Just wondering if it is possible to get the BF date by calling the helpline?