Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
micanada said:
goodmorning people! :D

got my aip sept 11 and received two letters for me and my sponsor and a owp sept sept 14th.
checked ecas today and it says decicion made and a letter was sent sept 11 and they send me a mail, but i only received 2 mails and an owp. just wondering if theyre gonna send me another mail for landing?

ty
I'm supposed that we have to receive at least 1 or 2 more letters, one for 2nd stage approval and 1 for landing interview. I'm still waiting for those.

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
Is there anyone like me who has paid the permanent residence fee, but still get notification that they didn't receive the fee on the landding letter? What did you do to resolve this? Anyone landing recently can give some information about this?
Another wired thing, is that we got two landing letters, one says no record of paying PPRF with a bank stab for us to pay at the bank and a instruction for photos (total 3 pages).
The other letters only says bring proof of payment with the photo instruction (total 2 pages). Is this possible the Vancouver sent out the first letter, and found it wrong, and send us another(correct one)?

blue7120

Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
VEG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec.2011
AOR Received.
March.2012 -- AIP ON SEPTEMBER 2012
Med's Request
September.2012
Med's Done....
Octobre.2012
anticipation said:
Yes, just keep checking the mail. My file was received on the Dec 14, 2011. We got all 3 letters that were sent on September 11, 2012. Hopefully yours just got separated in the mail!!!

Anticipation
Thank you. I just got the mail this morning.
For other people reference,

File Received: Dec,19,2011
Sponsor Start In progress: March,2012
CSQ: May, 2012
AIP: Sept. 12, 2012
.... And waiting mode again...

PanEva

Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 26, 2012
SMA.DE said:
Is there anyone like me who has paid the permanent residence fee, but still get notification that they didn't receive the fee on the landding letter? What did you do to resolve this? Anyone landing recently can give some information about this?
Another wired thing, is that we got two landing letters, one says no record of paying PPRF with a bank stab for us to pay at the bank and a instruction for photos (total 3 pages).
The other letters only says bring proof of payment with the photo instruction (total 2 pages). Is this possible the Vancouver sent out the first letter, and found it wrong, and send us another(correct one)?
SMA.DE, why don't you give them a call and let them know you paid already? I have a feeling your receipt of payment was lost somewhere while processing. ;)

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
PanEva said:
SMA.DE, why don't you give them a call and let them know you paid already? I have a feeling your receipt of payment was lost somewhere while processing. ;)
Hi PanEva, I did take your suggestion called them (1-888-242-2100), but couldn't connect to them as the voice messages all the agents are busy.
Maybe I should confirm with you, you mean call their central call center, or call the Vancouver local office? I couldn't find their number either on CIC's website or on the letter they send to me. Do you by any chance have their number?

PanEva

Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 26, 2012
SMA.DE said:
Hi PanEva, I did take your suggestion called them (1-888-242-2100), but couldn't connect to them as the voice messages all the agents are busy.
You just need to keep calling them.

sunshine2012

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!

I applied PR of family sponsored inland in July 2011,
and i did update the inland situation form asked by CIC in 2011, got extended visitor visa in 2011 too.
Later i did medical examination in dec 2011.
Then i expect to get AIP. Nothing get, but the letter to ask additional info in the end of May 2012. I sent it right way, and was received by CIC on 6th June, 2012.
Now almost 4 month, i also get nothing updated by CIC.
I also called the cic call center, exact same frustrating answers from there.

What i could do next besides wait?

Thx a lot,
Jean

micanada

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 21 2011
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
AOR Received.
feb 7 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2015(dependant)
Med's Done....
nov 2011/ march 2014
Interview........
Oct 21 2015
Passport Req..
July 22 2014(dependant)
VISA ISSUED...
Dependant??
LANDED..........
oct 21 2015
hatrang said:
I'm supposed that we have to receive at least 1 or 2 more letters, one for 2nd stage approval and 1 for landing interview. I'm still waiting for those.
hi hatrang, so if we got decision made on our ecas it means its the stage 2, right? im guessing the letter will be from our local office thats why its later than the 2 letter and a work permit we received from vegreville.
will keep u posted ty ! :)

yangski

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec.09,2011 AIP/OPW:Sept.11,2012 DM:Sept.18,2012
nonoo said:
Thank you so much for your nice thoughts and wishing me luck Yangski, I am really very happy for you .
I really wanted to plan our vacations to meet my family this Dec but it seems like it will take ages to hear something from CIC.
thank's nonoo,dont think about it sure you will have your AIP and DM as well as the processing time now is only 9 months for 1st stage.Try to call them again... :D

LauraCanada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 6th 2011
Doc's Request.
July 18th 2012
Med's Done....
July 31st 2012
sunshine2012 said:
Hi Lab,

I am Jean, i totally have the same situation as ur case.
I applied PR of family sponsored inland in July 2011,
and i did update the inland situation form asked by CIC in 2011, got extended visitor visa in 2011 too.
Later i did medical examination in dec 2011.
Then i expect to get AIP. Nothing get, but the letter to ask additional info in the end of May 2012. I sent it right way, and was received by CIC on 6th June, 2012.
Now almost 4 month, i also get nothing updated by CIC.
I also called the cic call center, exact same frustrating answers from there.

Please keep me in update with ur case, and what i could do next expect to wait?

Thx a lot,
Jean
Hi Sunshine,

I'm in yours and lab's situation too :(

I applied in September 2011 and in July 2012 I got a letter from CIC requiring further evidence of my common-in-law relationship.
I called CIC 2 days ago and the agent told me that my medicals appear in the system but he didn't have any dates regarding when my application will be reopened :( and he added he could see my application was in queue.

My case is pretty simple: no kids, no previous marriages, no criminal offences/records, no health issues.

It's so frustrating especially now that it seems CIC is processing application way faster. Sometimes I wonder if CIC didn't totally forgot of us :(

laugher

Jul 16, 2012
Mingming said:
Hello Militarywife,

Great to hear that you have got DM and congratulations! Wish you will have your landing interview soon.

For me, I still haven't heard any news yet. :(
Hi Miingming,
I can't send a private message, so I will post here.
Yes, I did postpone my interview. So if you want to postpone the interview, you can call the number on the paper, then they will you a fax number of your local office. Then you write a letter, with all the info: reason, and your contact number. The local office will call you the next and ask you when you want the interview on. ( I guess you should wait until they schedule the interview, then let them know you want to postpone it, otherwise maybe they will postpone longer)
Second thing, my wife is Canadian and she sponsored me. Thus she can come back and forth. In your case, if you are the one who is sponsored, if you still have a valid permit to stay, i think you can apply for a visa to get back into Canada.
Hope this help!

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
micanada said:
hi hatrang, so if we got decision made on our ecas it means its the stage 2, right? im guessing the letter will be from our local office thats why its later than the 2 letter and a work permit we received from vegreville.
will keep u posted ty ! :)
Yup, as I've observed so far, if DM on applicant's status, that means stage 2 approval. However, my local office is Scarborough which is very very famous for long waiting time. I think you may land before I do ;D Let's the job search start ;)

micanada

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 21 2011
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
AOR Received.
feb 7 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2015(dependant)
Med's Done....
nov 2011/ march 2014
Interview........
Oct 21 2015
Passport Req..
July 22 2014(dependant)
VISA ISSUED...
Dependant??
LANDED..........
oct 21 2015
hatrang said:
Yup, as I've observed so far, if DM on applicant's status, that means stage 2 approval. However, my local office is Scarborough which is very very famous for long waiting time. I think you may land before I do ;D Let's the job search start ;)
i started my new job today!!! :) ;D :D ;) :) , i applied on this job before aip and my employer gave me an lmo, but i got refused cause i applied in canada and should be outside canada cause i had a visitors record before aip, then when i got aip and an owp i reapply again and they hire me, so lucky me i guess LOL things are great with me and good luck to u on job hunting hatrang!!!