Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 5 2011
Markm said:
Hi everyone!

I've been following you good folks for about a month now - I sponsored my wife, from Mexico, in August 2011. Can you add our info to the chart please?

Application received: August 5th, 2011
In process: September 27th, 2011

Thanks!
Hi,

Our application was received in the same day and started processing the same day as well!! How funny! Hopefully we are going to get it approved very soon!! Best luck for you!

Markm

Jun 1, 2012
cililoca said:
Hi,

Our application was received in the same day and started processing the same day as well!! How funny! Hopefully we are going to get it approved very soon!! Best luck for you!
Wow exactly the same day? Well I'm sure we'll both get some good news in the next month or so! Good luck to everyone else!

arjun29

Star Member
May 3, 2012
ALBERTA
Visa Office......
Vegreville
yes guys you are rite to send in owp and pr application together gives you an implied status,,,,,,if you send the owp later or separate it will not give you an implied status....i learned that today after having a interview with immigration officer today who was ready to deport me cause she thought i send in my application later and not with the application...................do keep record of applying owp with receipt come times it does not show in there system....that's what happened in my case..........the best way is also to get a visitor as well just not to go through all this hassle.........m just relived that i am not being deported for no reason.......

Thanks everybody for your help and assistance..........really appreciate it.....thanks

waiting mode^__*

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21, 2011 AIP & WP.... March 19, 2012
Doc's Request.
PCC - March 19, 2012
Med's Request
March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
April 21, 2012
LANDED..........
July 26, 2012
arjun29 said:
yes guys you are rite to send in owp and pr application together gives you an implied status,,,,,,if you send the owp later or separate it will not give you an implied status....i learned that today after having a interview with immigration officer today who was ready to deport me cause she thought i send in my application later and not with the application...................do keep record of applying owp with receipt come times it does not show in there system....that's what happened in my case..........the best way is also to get a visitor as well just not to go through all this hassle.........m just relived that i am not being deported for no reason.......

Thanks everybody for your help and assistance..........really appreciate it.....thanks
very glad to know that everything goes well for you :)

under_way

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 22, 2011
AOR Received.
may 23
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
none
LANDED..........
sep 12 2012
Hi all,
i just want to say even though i haven't been posting anything, i was an avid viewer of this website,
anyway to keep it short: i applied in july 2011 for sponsorship inland, and recently i viewed the CIC website
where it said decision made,on may 24 and a letter has been sent out whether its accepted or declined,now should i keep my fingers cross because its finally coming to an end, or remain worried because the letter could be bad news :eek: :eek: :eek:

sluma

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
under_way said:
Hi all,
i just want to say even though i haven't been posting anything, i was an avid viewer of this website,
anyway to keep it short: i applied in july 2011 for sponsorship inland, and recently i viewed the CIC website
where it said decision made,on may 24 and a letter has been sent out whether its accepted or declined,now should i keep my fingers cross because its finally coming to an end, or remain worried because the letter could be bad news :eek: :eek: :eek:
It is most likely good, cheer up :)

vinlander

Dec 11, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
Done before request
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012 OWP + AIP
LANDED..........
27-11-2012
arjun29 said:

Very happy things are now fine for you.
Good advice to play safe, when we applied for PR, we also applied for the OWP and we also paid for a visitor extension even if many said it was not necessary.

citlali2010

Dec 6, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2011
Just wanted to let you all know that my husband landed on May 24th,
So our case is officially over. The landing interview wasn,t an interview at all, we just had to give photos
proof of identity, answer the same official questions that they ask everyone, and we got our welcome to Canada. :D

Finally, our case just took over a month longer then normal processing times.

weerth

Star Member
May 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Med's Request
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-07-2012
LANDED..........
21-05-2013
StoneTable said:
It means congratulations on AIP!
YAY! Finally! :p
Shouldn´t I get another letter asking for new medical exams (they are expired) and a letter to my sponsor saying she was approved?

Thanks StoneTable!

Ematina

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-07-2012
arjun29 said:

good good good so happy for you :)
good luck

TCZQUEEN

Jun 1, 2012
Hi I am following this website from long time, but never wrote on it. Its really Awesome and amount of info.. one can get here is great:)

These are my time line- Received Application - 26 th July
We started processing -13 sept
Waiting.....

BestPlace

Dec 23, 2011
I just get a OWP in mail this morning. Just one letter with OWP, nothing else. Should I apply for my SIN and Care Card now?

adrian_calgary

Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 12 2011
under_way said:
Hi all,
That's great news!

What day in July did you apply?

arjun29

Star Member
May 3, 2012
ALBERTA
Visa Office......
Vegreville
thanks guys......it was a big thing this morning..........i was really nervous.......but it all came good in the end..........

Now the wait starts again for AIP...........ITS BEEN 15 MONTHS ALREADY......:( :mad:

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
under_way said:
Hi all,
Be always positive and you will have a positive result! God Bless