+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

BestPlace

Dec 23, 2011
qw123 said:
Finally QW123 has some news this morning even though i checked yesterday but there was nothing then...now here

We received your application for permanent residence on May 30, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 8, 2011.

We received the requested information on May 18, 2012. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

see my signature at bottom for more info if you need to. good luck for the rest. I ma call this afternoon to find out if it`s AIP
Congrat qw123

arjun29

Star Member
May 3, 2012
ALBERTA
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Guys need help asap..............i freakin out here..help help....

i just got a call from io and said i cant stay in Canada even though i am under implied status and she called me that i have to go see her tomorrow.......
my study and owp was expired on 31st march 2011... but my application was received on 30 march 2011 for open work permit and spousal sponsorship category...... so i am under implied status........

but when she called today she said no that is not the case and they told me wrong..... so i duuno whats going ..is there any law or thing which says i can stay in canada till my file is proccsed.......pls help urgent plsssssssssss

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow, congrats Perk. So happy for you. I hope CIC continues their fast pace because I know thousands of spouse/common law applicants have been waiting for so long, had sleepless nights, had anxieties, got depressed and sad, felt uncomfortable and other adverse effects of waiting for DM, AIP and landing, especially those like me (not working, not studying, just waiting at home)

To all : keep me posted on your updates so I can input in the our worksheet soon. thanks.

johanna

lilizinha

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Did you apply inland right? Because only inland application have the implied status
Sorry about heard that but, if you apply inland you have inplied status.
Hope tomorrow you can clarify that with the lady you have to see

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
BestPlace said:
Perk

Congrat, I am so happy with you guys who get AIP, DM and news from CIC. Did you call CIC? Is your ECAS change to DM like me?
Thanks to all. Bestplace.... it just says Decision made you will be contacted. So now just waiting for a letter. We are out of town so I will call them on Monday.

finebaby

Dec 19, 2011
BestPlace said:
Congrat Am_lina11

Perk & Am_lina11

This morning my sponsor ECAS and my ECAS change to Decision Made:

My Sponsor ECAS:

We received your application to sponsor XXXXX on July 13, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 28, 2012.

We sent you a letter on May 28, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

My ECAS:

We received your application for permanent residence on July 13, 2011.

We started processing your application on July 26, 2011.

We received the requested information on December 29, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on May 28, 2012 to XXXXX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

How do you guys think? Is this AIP or both stage approved?

Perk, You are the next. I think you will hear somethings in this week.

big congrats perk, bestplace and qw123....... am so happy for you all. Bestplace u already have two stages...just wait for your letters.
July people, we are already here...d waiting is almost over.I am so nervous but i blv that God who has seen us this far, will surely see us to the end of it...and we all shall make exploits and succeed in the land of canada...so let us keep on keeping on!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone :)

Ematina

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-07-2012
Congrats for all who get their AIP & DM and please wish good luck for us

Johanna
Could you add me to the list :)
file application 01 Aug 2011,
they received it 04 Aug 2011
under processing 23 Sep 2011

arjun29

Star Member
May 3, 2012
ALBERTA
Visa Office......
Vegreville
yes that's exactly what i said.............but she said no that does not give you the rite to stay here....i dunno what to do....but i thought there is the new law from the minister that you can stay till its filled and processed.....i really dnt knw whats going on nd nobody has an answer for me????

Ematina

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-07-2012
arjun29 said:
yes that's exactly what i said.............but she said no that does not give you the rite to stay here....i dunno what to do....but i thought there is the new law from the minister that you can stay till its filled and processed.....i really dnt knw whats going on nd nobody has an answer for me????
i dont know why said that , but did you renew your work permit when it finished march 2011!! as you should renew your work permit even if you are under implied status

lilizinha

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Ematina said:
i dont know why said that , but did you renew your work permit when it finished march 2011!! as you should renew your work permit even if you are under implied status
Not really! when i talked to the cic on the phone to ask about restoration of my status , the guy told me i didnt need ( cuz i had implied status, and i could wait till the decision is make), but i explain to him that i could get medical if i have a visitors visa valid for 1 year. So he told me what to do.

Ematina

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-07-2012
lilizinha said:
Not really! when i talked to the cic on the phone to ask about restoration of my status , the guy told me i didnt need ( cuz i had implied status, and i could wait till the decision is make), but i explain to him that i could get medical if i have a visitors visa valid for 1 year. So he told me what to do.
concerning the medical card yes you are right, you just need any letter you have from CIC & copy of your passport then you can get the medical card after 6 months from your stay in canada.

but concerning the work permit: you need it to make extend for your stay even if you have implied status... i didn't know that before till one of police checked my ID then he told my that and thanks God i already had it :)

lilizinha

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Sorry I think I missunderstood..
if you want keep working after the expire date you have to apply for extention.
And as far as I know you can get in big trouble if they catch you working without WP

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ematina said:
Congrats for all who get their AIP & DM and please wish good luck for us

Johanna
Could you add me to the list :)
file application 01 Aug 2011,
they received it 04 Aug 2011
under processing 23 Sep 2011