October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
arjun29 said:
yes guys you are rite to send in owp and pr application together gives you an implied status,,,,,,if you send the owp later or separate it will not give you an implied status....i learned that today after having a interview with immigration officer today who was ready to deport me cause she thought i send in my application later and not with the application...................do keep record of applying owp with receipt come times it does not show in there system....that's what happened in my case..........the best way is also to get a visitor as well just not to go through all this hassle.........m just relived that i am not being deported for no reason.......

Thanks everybody for your help and assistance..........really appreciate it.....thanks
Thanks God everything went well in your case! Dont they say anything about your application?

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TCZQUEEN said:
Hi I am following this website from long time, but never wrote on it. Its really Awesome and amount of info.. one can get here is great:)

These are my time line- Received Application - 26 th July
We started processing -13 sept
Waiting.....
sure, no prob :)

lilizinha

Star Member
May 15, 2012
under_way said:
Hi all,
i just want to say even though i haven't been posting anything, i was an avid viewer of this website,
anyway to keep it short: i applied in july 2011 for sponsorship inland, and recently i viewed the CIC website
where it said decision made,on may 24 and a letter has been sent out whether its accepted or declined,now should i keep my fingers cross because its finally coming to an end, or remain worried because the letter could be bad news :eek: :eek: :eek:
Hi,
what date in July did you send your application?
Just to know where cic is at.
thanks

PanEva

Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 26, 2012
Re: Inland Application 2011 (Spouse Sponsorship)

Hi, currently I have sent my inland spouse sponsorship last year. Currently, my status is still "Received on Nov. 02, 2011. I'm Canadian and my wife is applying for permanent residence. I received a letter on Jan 18, 2012 for add background check. Summarized as follow:

Medical Exam: Oct. 15, 2011
Payment sent: Oct. 27, 2011
Application sent: Oct. 30, 2011
Application received: Nov. 02, 2011
Add background check: Jan. 18, 2012
Current status: "Application Received"

I have a questions to ask:
1). My wife currently has worker VISA (Category: W-1) which expire on 05/09/2012. Can/should I extend her VISA? (I have also sent an open working permit with the sponsorship application together)

2). I have another question but only to people who sent in application during 2011:
How many people already got the status "Accepted"? and you got it, when you got accepted?

One last question to double check:
3). Does it require income evaluation (on me and/or my wife) for spouse sponsorship?

Thank in advance for answering my questions and solving my concerns.
Smiley

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012

PanEva said:
Hi, currently I have sent my inland spouse sponsorship last year. Currently, my status is still "Received on Nov. 02, 2011. I'm Canadian and my wife is applying for permanent residence. I received a letter on Jan 18, 2012 for add background check. Summarized as follow:

Medical Exam: Oct. 15, 2011
Payment sent: Oct. 27, 2011
Application sent: Oct. 30, 2011
Application received: Nov. 02, 2011
Add background check: Jan. 18, 2012
Current status: "Application Received"

I have a questions to ask:
1). My wife currently has worker VISA (Category: W-1) which expire on 05/09/2012. Can/should I extend her VISA? (I have also sent an open working permit with the sponsorship application together)

2). I have another question but only to people who sent in application during 2011:
How many people already got the status "Accepted"? and you got it, when you got accepted?

One last question to double check:
3). Does it require income evaluation (on me and/or my wife) for spouse sponsorship?

Thank in advance for answering my questions and solving my concerns.
Smiley
Hi, to answer your question in order (even though one of your quest has come little late since you already sent out your appl:

1- it's upto to you..it's always good to have a legal status during the process. dont just rely on implied status of OWP. but either way you all be fine. decision comes to whether she wants to keep working or not...if she does not plan to work then you can apply for visitor record throughout the process. or simply choose to sit on implied status.

2- confusing..no such status as accepted...cant understand. for more info look at our 2011 chart https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnT5cvUy612BdEMwdm1RODl4Qmh0Q0x1aUdod194ZFE

3- in come requirement depend on the province you are from. only the province of Quebec has no income requirement and no option c or tax papers. so if you are not in Quebec sure there is an income threshold you need to meet and also add your option c or tax assessment. for more info look in the guide http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/5482E.PDF

good luck

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
citlali2010 said:
Just wanted to let you all know that my husband landed on May 24th,
So our case is officially over. The landing interview wasn,t an interview at all, we just had to give photos
proof of identity, answer the same official questions that they ask everyone, and we got our welcome to Canada. :D

Finally, our case just took over a month longer then normal processing times.
Congratulation for both of you! I have one question, what kind of propf identity you gave, and does you have to come with him during his interview?

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
Hi everyone! Congratulations to all who recieved their AIP and DM!
I sent my application on October 2011 but i didnt send the application for Open work permit. Should i send it now? My work permit under live in caregiver will expire april 2013. What is the requirement for open work permit? Thanks a lot for this site, this helps all of us. God speed!

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
xxpazaway said:
Hi everyone! Congratulations to all who recieved their AIP and DM!
I sent my application on October 2011 but i didnt send the application for Open work permit. Should i send it now? My work permit under live in caregiver will expire april 2013. What is the requirement for open work permit? Thanks a lot for this site, this helps all of us. God speed!
you have lots of time so no need for owp. you will be set by april 2013. However, you cant send owp now too late you will have to wait for AIP first and no matter what status you will be at that time..with AIP you can sure apply for OWP.

If you live in care giver permit is about to expire then renew that permit within 60 days for expiration in 2013.

you gonna be fine. just to answer your other question with identity papers: you and your sponsor will have to be present. the documents for identity are passports and legal status if any and photos for PR preparation

mariela11

Nov 29, 2011
:D :D :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p :p :-* :-* :-* :-* :D :D :D :D ;)

We received your application for permanent residence on July 14, 2011.

We started processing your application on July 29, 2011.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

AIP BABYYYYYYY

:D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D

Kidney Bean

Apr 24, 2012
Congrats Mariela and all the July applicants who got AIP already! :D
Hopefully I will be next!

mariela11 said:
:D :D :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p :p :-* :-* :-* :-* :D :D :D :D ;)

We received your application for permanent residence on July 14, 2011.

We started processing your application on July 29, 2011.

AIP BABYYYYYYY

:D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D

z.yahya

Mar 29, 2012
Congrats to all the July applicants who got their AIP or DM! Soooo happy to see they are finally working through July! :)

I hope they work through July super fast and get to August soon! I'm in August so can't wait to hear the good news for myself! :)

I'm sooooo glad we have this forum!

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012

qw123 said:
Hi, to answer your question in order (even though one of your quest has come little late since you already sent out your appl:

1- it's upto to you..it's always good to have a legal status during the process. dont just rely on implied status of OWP. but either way you all be fine. decision comes to whether she wants to keep working or not...if she does not plan to work then you can apply for visitor record throughout the process. or simply choose to sit on implied status.

2- confusing..no such status as accepted...cant understand. for more info look at our 2011 chart https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnT5cvUy612BdEMwdm1RODl4Qmh0Q0x1aUdod194ZFE

3- in come requirement depend on the province you are from. only the province of Quebec has no income requirement and no option c or tax papers. so if you are not in Quebec sure there is an income threshold you need to meet and also add your option c or tax assessment. for more info look in the guide http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/5482E.PDF

This is not correct. According to CIC, there is no minimum income requirement for sponsoring "spouse/common-law partner/conjugal partner and dependent child."
good luck

kamiro

Apr 25, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Everyone,

It's been a long year. I'm sorry but I haven't been to vocal on the forums but I have been reading and watching "the list". It's been such a reassurance during the process (I was even able to estimate when our application would be done within 4 days). I wanted to add some more information as our application just had a decision! We're so excited and are just waiting for the letters. (We jumped the gun and raced to the airport to figure out if we got our OWP, which we did!). Anyways, here's our ECAS:

We received your application for permanent residence on July 15, 2011.
We started processing your application on August 3, 2011.
Medical results have been received. (Sent well before sending the application - but didn't show up till the decision)
We received the requested information on December 29, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.
We sent you a letter on May 31, 2012 about the decision on your application.

In our case they required that during his current volunteering we wrote from the start date till present, and we wrote start date till dates of application... Ugh.

Anyways, I hope this helps. I'll let you know when the next stages are complete. For those that are waiting in the process at the moment. It's a pain in the butt, but it will happen. And don't worry about the website estimated times. I think someone at Immigration Canada is sleeping.

lilizinha

Star Member
May 15, 2012
I'm so happy to see ppl from midle july already reciving ther AIP & DM
... I sent mine in Dec and still a long way to go... but really happy to see they are working
Congrat's to you all